Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,620 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 427 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Tim Moore
- 1931Ladislav Smoljak
- 1931Paddi Edwards
- 1934Judi Dench
- 1958Nick Seymour
- 1966Shane Scott
- 1966Spencer Rochfort
- 1969Jakob Dylan
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
- 1972Tré Cool
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1667William Whiston, English mathematician, historian, and theologian (d. 1752)
- 1787John Dobson, English architect, designed Eldon Square and Lilburn Tower (d. 1865)
- 1877Mart Kuusik, Russian-Estonian rower (d. 1964)
- 1895Conchita Supervía, Spanish soprano and actress (d. 1936)
- 1954Herman Finkers, Dutch comedian and actor
- 1958Nick Seymour, Australian bass player, songwriter, and producer (Crowded House, Deadstar, and Tarmac Adam)
- 1977Imogen Heap, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Frou Frou and Urban Species)
- 1979Stephen McPhail, English-Irish footballer
- 1987Kostas Giannoulis, Greek footballer
- 1988Kwadwo Asamoah, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: British troops lose the Battle of Great Bridge, and leave Virginia soon afterward.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1856The Iranian city of Bushehr surrenders to occupying British forces.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1935The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded for the first time. The winner is halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Antonio Sabàto, Sr., Woo Seung-yeon, Noah Reid, Jean Vilar, Paulina Rubio, Rene Liu, Dave Legeno, Hiroshi Fujioka, Cathy Rigby, Jirayu Tangsrisuk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 9, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mickey by Toni Basil as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1931 – Dave Madden, Canadian-American actor (d. 2014); February 8, 1998 – Šarlote Lēnmane, Latvian singer-songwriter; November 7, 1951 – Lawrence O'Donnell, American journalist, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,093