Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,457 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 422 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Atıf Yılmaz
- 1925Dina Merrill
- 1929John Cassavetes
- 1941Kayoko Shiraishi
- 1950Joan Armatrading
- 1966Toby Huss
- 1968Brian Bell
- 1979Chen Hao
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1610Baldassare Ferri, Italian singer and actor (d. 1680)
- 1876Berton Churchill, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1940)
- 1932Donald Byrd, American trumpet player and academic (d. 2013)
- 1945Michael Nouri, American actor
- 1946David Currie, Baron Currie of Marylebone, English economist and academic
- 1982Nathalie De Vos, Belgian runner
- 1987Hikaru Nakamura, Japanese-American chess player
- 1987Mat Latos, American baseball player
- 1988Kwadwo Asamoah, Ghanaian footballer
- 1995McKayla Maroney, American gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: British troops lose the Battle of Great Bridge, and leave Virginia soon afterward.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1935The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded for the first time. The winner is halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking – Japanese troops under the command of Lt. Gen. Asaka Yasuhiko launch an assault on the Chinese city of Nanjing (Nanking).
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1987Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee J. Cobb, Jimmy Iovine, Barrett Martin, Kelly Osbourne, Roger J. Beaujard, Sarah Badel, Karyn Bryant, Bahar Kızıl, Ray Charles, Quinn Martin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 9, 1982.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mickey by Toni Basil as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1971 – Shigeki Hosokawa, Japanese actor; May 5, 1948 – Mats Bergman, Swedish actor; July 18, 1929 – Screamin' Jay Hawkins, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921