Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,555 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 425 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1847George Grossmith
- 1887Tim Moore
- 1902Margaret Hamilton
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1953John Malkovich
- 1961Joe Lando
- 1969Saskia Garel
- 1981Dia Mirza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1883Nikolai Luzin, Russian mathematician, theorist, and academic (d. 1950)
- 1895Dolores Ibárruri, Spanish journalist and politician (d. 1989)
- 1931Paddi Edwards, English-American actress (d. 1999)
- 1932Billy Edd Wheeler, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and playwright
- 1933Monique Miller, Canadian actress
- 1958Rikk Agnew, American guitarist (The Adolescents, D.I., Social Distortion, and Christian Death)
- 1976Bae Soo-bin, South Korean actor
- 1982Bastian Swillims, German sprinter
- 1987Kostas Giannoulis, Greek footballer
- 1991Prince Joachim of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 730Battle of Marj Ardabil: The Khazars annihilate an Umayyad army and kill its commander, Al-Jarrah Ibn Abdallah Al-Hakami.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1935The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded for the first time. The winner is halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1941World War II: The Republic of China, Cuba, Guatemala, and the Philippine Commonwealth, declare war on Germany and Japan.
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annie Yi, Greta Keller, Sebastien Grainger, Ted Boy Marino, John Vernon, Kim Gordon, Robin Meade, Martha Tilton, Maxwell Perry Cotton, Jason Ruta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 9, 1982.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mickey by Toni Basil as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1921 – Jimmy McCracklin, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2012); September 16, 1921 – Jon Hendricks, American singer-songwriter; August 28, 1913 – Richard Tucker, American tenor and actor (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951