Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,499 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 423 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Kirk Douglas
- 1925Dina Merrill
- 1926Roger McGee
- 1931William Reynolds
- 1933Monique Miller
- 1954Herman Finkers
- 1957Donny Osmond
- 1966Toby Huss
- 1977Imogen Heap
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1752Antoine Étienne de Tousard, French general and military engineer (d. 1813)
- 1845Joel Chandler Harris, American journalist and author (d. 1908)
- 1883Alexander Papagos, Greek general and politician, 152nd Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1955)
- 1918Joyce Redman, Irish-English actress (d. 2012)
- 1930Buck Henry, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1947Allan Jones, English cricketer and umpire
- 1959Susan Bullock, English soprano
- 1969Sebastian Spence, Canadian actor
- 1972Tré Cool, German-American drummer, songwriter, and actor (Green Day, The Lookouts, Foxboro Hot Tubs, and The Network)
- 1973Fabio Artico, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1940World War II: Operation Compass – British and Indian troops under the command of Major-General Richard O'Connor attack Italian forces near Sidi Barrani in Egypt.
- 1950Cold War: Harry Gold is sentenced to 30 years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alamgir Kabir, Shahira Barry, Kōsuke Toriumi, Giovanna Mezzogiorno, Amber Smith, Michael J. Anderson, Mick Jagger, Leon Jackson, Pierre Richard, Felix Jaehn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 9, 1982.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mickey by Toni Basil as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1965 – Moby, American singer-songwriter and DJ (Vatican Commandos); September 18, 1956 – Tim McInnerny, English actor; September 11, 1964 – Victor Wooten, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Béla Fleck and the Flecktones, Vital Tech Tones, SMV, and Chick Corea Elektric Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 998