Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,670 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 429 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Tim Moore
- 1902Margaret Hamilton
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1940Clancy Eccles
- 1952Michael Dorn
- 1957Donny Osmond
- 1961David Anthony Higgins
- 1968Brian Bell
- 1970Lance Krall
- 1982Meryll Soriano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1721Peter Pelham, English-American organist and composer (d. 1805)
- 1883Joseph Pilates, German-American fitness expert, developed Pilates (d. 1967)
- 1904Robert Livingston, American actor and singer (d. 1988)
- 1925Atıf Yılmaz, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1942Dick Butkus, American football player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1946Nicholas Reade, English bishop
- 1960Caroline Lucas, English politician
- 1976Bae Soo-bin, South Korean actor
- 1981Dia Mirza, Indian model, actress, and producer
- 1983Dariusz Dudka, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1940World War II: Operation Compass – British and Indian troops under the command of Major-General Richard O'Connor attack Italian forces near Sidi Barrani in Egypt.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
- 1987Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Curry, Kevin Gray, Dionysis Savvopoulos, Hilmir Snær Guðnason, Thurston Harris, Bernd Herzsprung, Left Brain, Kayoko Shibata, Paul Wesley, k-os.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 9, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mickey by Toni Basil as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1948 – Marius Müller-Westernhagen, German actor and singer; November 21, 1952 – Lorna Luft, American actress and singer; August 10, 1992 – Go Ah-sung, South Korean actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076