Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1984 was a Sunday and it was the 344th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,946 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 404 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Carol Dempster
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1918Joyce Redman
- 1925Atıf Yılmaz
- 1925Dina Merrill
- 1928Dick Van Patten
- 1931William Reynolds
- 1952Michael Dorn
- 1953John Malkovich
- 1970Kara DioGuardi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1721Peter Pelham, English-American organist and composer (d. 1805)
- 1931Paddi Edwards, English-American actress (d. 1999)
- 1932Billy Edd Wheeler, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and playwright
- 1932Donald Byrd, American trumpet player and academic (d. 2013)
- 1933Martin Puhvel, Estonian-Canadian philologist and academic
- 1938Dimitrios Trichopoulos, Greek epidemiologist, oncologist, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1944Tadashi Irie, Japanese mobster
- 1954Jean-Claude Juncker, Luxembourger lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- 1966Martin Taylor, English footballer
- 1969Allison Smith, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 730Battle of Marj Ardabil: The Khazars annihilate an Umayyad army and kill its commander, Al-Jarrah Ibn Abdallah Al-Hakami.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: British troops lose the Battle of Great Bridge, and leave Virginia soon afterward.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victor Lundin, Rosanna Davison, Brady Bluhm, Maureen Tucker, Iyari Limon, Johnny Rivers, Perry Fenwick, Prunella Scales, Isaiah Mustafa, Joey Kovar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 9, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1988 – Ray Quinn, English actor, singer, and dancer; October 15, 1981 – Keyshia Cole, American singer-songwriter and producer; November 12, 1970 – Craig Parker, Fijian-New Zealand actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,096