Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1984 was a Sunday and it was the 344th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,854 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 401 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1610Baldassare Ferri
- 1925Atıf Yılmaz
- 1932Billy Edd Wheeler
- 1934Junior Wells
- 1940Clancy Eccles
- 1957Steve Taylor
- 1966Spencer Rochfort
- 1969Allison Smith
- 1969Sebastian Spence
- 1972Annalise Braakensiek
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1667William Whiston, English mathematician, historian, and theologian (d. 1752)
- 1901Ödön von Horváth, Hungarian-German author and playwright (d. 1938)
- 1938Deacon Jones, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2013)
- 1941Mehmet Ali Birand, Turkish journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1946Dennis Dunaway, American bass player and songwriter
- 1954Jean-Claude Juncker, Luxembourger lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- 1963Dave Hilton, Jr., Canadian boxer
- 1965Joe Ausanio, American baseball player and coach
- 1966Gideon Sa'ar, Israeli lawyer and politician, 24th Minister of Internal Affairs
- 1967Jason Dozzell, English footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1940World War II: Operation Compass – British and Indian troops under the command of Major-General Richard O'Connor attack Italian forces near Sidi Barrani in Egypt.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- 1979The eradication of the smallpox virus is certified, making smallpox the first and to date only human disease driven to extinction.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Touta Tarumi, Wood Harris, Bill Hunter, Amy Poehler, Tom Wopat, Joe Murray, Arthur H, Bootsy Collins, Barbara Steele, Madhuri Dixit.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 9, 1984.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1963 – Craig Saavedra, American director, producer, and screenwriter; July 27, 1941 – Christian Boesch, Austrian opera singer; April 8, 1957 – Anthony Michaels-Moore, English opera singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960