Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,697 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 328 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Dina Merrill
- 1934Judi Dench
- 1938Deacon Jones
- 1938John Braheny
- 1945Michael Nouri
- 1952Michael Dorn
- 1968Brian Bell
- 1969Sebastian Spence
- 1972Tré Cool
- 1986Wanda Nara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1751Maria Luisa of Parma (d. 1819)
- 1806Jean-Olivier Chénier, Canadian physician (d. 1838)
- 1906Grace Hopper, American admiral and computer scientist, designed COBOL (d. 1992)
- 1947Tom Daschle, American soldier, academic, and politician
- 1964Paul Landers, German guitarist (Rammstein, Feeling B, and First Arsch)
- 1972Annalise Braakensiek, Australian model, actress, and TV presenter
- 1972Tré Cool, German-American drummer, songwriter, and actor (Green Day, The Lookouts, Foxboro Hot Tubs, and The Network)
- 1979Olivia Lufkin, Japanese-American singer-songwriter (D&D)
- 1987Hikaru Nakamura, Japanese-American chess player
- 1996Mykayla Skinner, American gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 536Gothic War: The Byzantine general Belisarius enters Rome unopposed; the Gothic garrison flee the capital.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1971The United Arab Emirates join the United Nations.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chi Coltrane, Ieva Lagūna, Melanie Peres, Jean-Jacques Burnel, Yvonne Catterfeld, Ann Dvorak, Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez, Jeremy Clyde, David Spade, David Naughton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1949 – Joe Egan, Scottish singer-songwriter (Stealers Wheel); May 1, 1991 – Creagen Dow, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; May 16, 1919 – Liberace, American singer, pianist, and actor (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057