Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,540 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 323 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Conchita Supervía
- 1902Margaret Hamilton
- 1919V. Dakshinamoorthy
- 1933Morton Downey, Jr.
- 1938David Houston
- 1957Donny Osmond
- 1961David Anthony Higgins
- 1961Joe Lando
- 1969Jakob Dylan
- 1981Dia Mirza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1594Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden (d. 1632)
- 1883Nikolai Luzin, Russian mathematician, theorist, and academic (d. 1950)
- 1919William Lipscomb, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011)
- 1948Marleen Gorris, Dutch director and screenwriter
- 1949Nando Parrado, Uruguayan survivor of the 1972 Andes flight disaster
- 1953John Malkovich, American actor and producer
- 1960Dobroslav Paraga, Croatian politician
- 1978Gastón Gaudio, Argentinian tennis player
- 1982Meryll Soriano, Filipino actress
- 1990Daundre Barnaby, Jamaican-Canadian runner (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: British troops lose the Battle of Great Bridge, and leave Virginia soon afterward.
- 1856The Iranian city of Bushehr surrenders to occupying British forces.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1935The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded for the first time. The winner is halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
- 1940World War II: Operation Compass – British and Indian troops under the command of Major-General Richard O'Connor attack Italian forces near Sidi Barrani in Egypt.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mrs. Patrick Campbell, Wilko Johnson, Justin Kirk, Raymond Herrera, Ola Svensson, Jenny Agutter, Alasdair Milne, Gene Roddenberry, Park So-yeon, Jake Cuenca.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1990.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1962 – Sophie Aldred, English actress; December 15, 1957 – Chō, Japanese voice actor; October 2, 1945 – Don McLean, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 933