Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,573 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 324 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Billy Edd Wheeler
- 1933Monique Miller
- 1938Deacon Jones
- 1941Beau Bridges
- 1953John Malkovich
- 1958Nick Seymour
- 1972Michael Corcoran
- 1977Imogen Heap
- 1980Simon Helberg
- 1986Wanda Nara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1608John Milton, English poet and philosopher (d. 1674)
- 1610Baldassare Ferri, Italian singer and actor (d. 1680)
- 1652Augustus Quirinus Rivinus, German physician and botanist (d. 1723)
- 1877Mart Kuusik, Russian-Estonian rower (d. 1964)
- 1883Joseph Pilates, German-American fitness expert, developed Pilates (d. 1967)
- 1897Hermione Gingold, English-American actress and singer (d. 1987)
- 1938Dimitrios Trichopoulos, Greek epidemiologist, oncologist, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1952Michael Dorn, American actor and director
- 1960Stefen Fangmeier, American visual effects designer and director
- 1971Geoff Barrow, English drummer, DJ, composer, and producer (Portishead, Beak, and Quakers)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 730Battle of Marj Ardabil: The Khazars annihilate an Umayyad army and kill its commander, Al-Jarrah Ibn Abdallah Al-Hakami.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1962The Petrified Forest National Park is established in Arizona.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leo G. Carroll, Amelia Heinle, Galilea Montijo, Catherine Castel, Athena Lundberg, Stephen J. Cannell, Adrian Belew, Ox Baker, Meghan Markle, Betty Buckley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1990.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1961 – Forest Whitaker, American actor, director, and producer; July 25, 1974 – Lauren Faust, American animator, producer, and screenwriter; July 3, 1952 – Laura Branigan, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 943