Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,755 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 330 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1850Emma Abbott
- 1918Joyce Redman
- 1919V. Dakshinamoorthy
- 1938Deacon Jones
- 1950Joan Armatrading
- 1969Saskia Garel
- 1969Sebastian Spence
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- 1979Chen Hao
- 1986Wanda Nara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1891Maksim Bahdanovič, Belarusian poet and critic (d. 1917)
- 1948Marleen Gorris, Dutch director and screenwriter
- 1952Liaqat Baloch, Pakistani politician
- 1960Juan Samuel, Dominican-American baseball player and manager
- 1967Joshua Bell, American violinist and conductor
- 1970Lance Krall, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Imogen Heap, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Frou Frou and Urban Species)
- 1980Simon Helberg, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Wanda Nara, Argentinian model
- 1993Mark McMorris, Canadian snowboarder
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 730Battle of Marj Ardabil: The Khazars annihilate an Umayyad army and kill its commander, Al-Jarrah Ibn Abdallah Al-Hakami.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1856The Iranian city of Bushehr surrenders to occupying British forces.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1940World War II: Operation Compass – British and Indian troops under the command of Major-General Richard O'Connor attack Italian forces near Sidi Barrani in Egypt.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carla Thomas, Richard Street, Alvin Lee, Sheila Hancock, Carlton Cuse, Akiko Kojima, Richard Steven Horvitz, M. K. Stalin, The D.O.C., Alan Wheatley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1922 – James Casey, English comedian, radio scriptwriter and producer (d. 2011); May 14, 1903 – Billie Dove, American actress (d. 1997); July 6, 1979 – Kevin Hart, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061