Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,604 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 325 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Hermione Gingold
- 1941Kayoko Shiraishi
- 1944Neil Innes
- 1966Shane Scott
- 1969Saskia Garel
- 1970Lance Krall
- 1972Michael Corcoran
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- 1982Meryll Soriano
- 1989Elle Evans
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1918Joyce Redman, Irish-English actress (d. 2012)
- 1933Milt Campbell, American decathlete and football player (d. 2012)
- 1938John Braheny, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1944Tadashi Irie, Japanese mobster
- 1948Marleen Gorris, Dutch director and screenwriter
- 1960Caroline Lucas, English politician
- 1966Martin Taylor, English footballer
- 1979Olivia Lufkin, Japanese-American singer-songwriter (D&D)
- 1982Ryan Grant, American football player
- 1993Laura Smulders, Dutch cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: British troops lose the Battle of Great Bridge, and leave Virginia soon afterward.
- 1793New York City’s first daily newspaper, the American Minerva, is established by Noah Webster.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking – Japanese troops under the command of Lt. Gen. Asaka Yasuhiko launch an assault on the Chinese city of Nanjing (Nanking).
- 1950Cold War: Harry Gold is sentenced to 30 years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1979The eradication of the smallpox virus is certified, making smallpox the first and to date only human disease driven to extinction.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sally Thomsett, Carl Douglas, Jonathon Dutton, Craig Lamar Traylor, G. C. Cameron, Diane Cilento, Joe West, Ken Olandt, Marie Fredriksson, Alicia Coppola.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1990.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1920 – Laraine Day, American actress (d. 2007); September 26, 1977 – Kerem Özyeğen, Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mor ve Ötesi); February 25, 1986 – Oliver Phelps, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 957