Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,664 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 327 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1610Baldassare Ferri
- 1938John Braheny
- 1941Kayoko Shiraishi
- 1945Matti Mäntylä
- 1958Nick Seymour
- 1961Joe Lando
- 1966Shane Scott
- 1969Allison Smith
- 1972Michael Corcoran
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1883Nikolai Luzin, Russian mathematician, theorist, and academic (d. 1950)
- 1911Broderick Crawford, American actor and singer (d. 1986)
- 1932Billy Edd Wheeler, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and playwright
- 1942David Harsent, English author, poet, and academic
- 1942Diana Yorgova, Bulgarian long jumper
- 1953John Malkovich, American actor and producer
- 1954Henk ten Cate, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1957Steve Taylor, American singer-songwriter and producer (Chagall Guevara)
- 1960Juan Samuel, Dominican-American baseball player and manager
- 1991Choi Minho, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Shinee)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking – Japanese troops under the command of Lt. Gen. Asaka Yasuhiko launch an assault on the Chinese city of Nanjing (Nanking).
- 1941World War II: The Republic of China, Cuba, Guatemala, and the Philippine Commonwealth, declare war on Germany and Japan.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryoka Oshima, Jimmy Greenspoon, Chris Kenner, Seiko Matsuda, Curt Gowdy, Mark Walton, Ryan Hansen, Joe Frazier, Massari, James Noble.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1990.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1980 – Ben Savage, American actor and director; February 26, 1907 – Dub Taylor, American actor and singer (d. 1994); October 7, 1957 – Joey Marquez, Filipino basketball player, actor, and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950