Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of February 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 1, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 32nd day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,768 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 873 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Alicia Rhett
- 1936Tuncel Kurtiz
- 1937Don Everly
- 1946Chris Clark
- 1954Bill Mumy
- 1958Ryō Horikawa
- 1969Brian Krause
- 1971Ajay Jadeja
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 1.
- 1635Marquard Gude, German archaeologist and scholar (d. 1689)
- 1796Abraham Emanuel Fröhlich, Swiss minister, poet, and educator (d. 1865)
- 1884Bradbury Robinson, American football player and physician (d. 1949)
- 1906Hildegarde, American actress and singer (d. 2005)
- 1910Ngapoi Ngawang Jigme, Chinese general and politician (d. 2009)
- 1920Mike Scarry, American football player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1921Peter Sallis, English actor and singer
- 1971Michael C. Hall, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1981Graeme Smith, South African cricketer
- 1985Karine Sergerie, Canadian martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411The First Peace of Thorn is signed in Thorn, Monastic State of the Teutonic Knights (Prussia).
- 1893Thomas A. Edison finishes construction of the first motion picture studio, the Black Maria in West Orange, New Jersey.
- 1895Fountains Valley, Pretoria, the oldest nature reserve in Africa, is proclaimed by President Paul Kruger.
- 1908King Carlos I of Portugal and his son, Prince Luis Filipe, are killed in Terreiro do Paço, Lisbon.
- 1942World War II: U.S. Navy conducts Marshalls–Gilberts raids, the first offensive action by the United States against Japanese forces in the Pacific Theater.
- 1957Felix Wankel’s first working prototype (DKM 54) of the Wankel engine runs at the NSU research and development department Versuchsabteilung TX in Germany
- 1994Punk rock band Green Day releases their album Dookie, which would eventually sell over 20 million copies worldwide.
- 1998Rear Admiral Lillian E. Fishburne becomes the first female African American to be promoted to rear admiral.
- 2009The first cabinet of Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir was formed in Iceland, making her the country’s first female prime minister and the world’s first openly LGBT head of government.
- 2013The Shard, the tallest building in the European Union, is opened to the public.
View the complete list of historical events for February 1.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 1 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronnie James Dio, Sanger D. Shafer, Terri Lyne Carrington, Brian Thompson, Cynthia Rothrock, Betty Field, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Sascha Zacharias, Sonique, Dominic Ochoa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 1 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 1, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1978 – Usher, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor; October 23, 1976 – Cat Deeley, English model, actress, and television host; February 8, 1974 – Kimbo Slice, Bahamian-American boxer, mixed martial artist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052