Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of February 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 1, 1969 was a Saturday and it was the 32nd day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,614 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 597 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894John Ford
- 1915Alicia Rhett
- 1936Tuncel Kurtiz
- 1947Normie Rowe
- 1958Ryō Horikawa
- 1964Mario Pelchat
- 1968Pauly Shore
- 1969Brian Krause
- 1969Thomas Ong
- 1979Valentín Elizalde
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 1.
- 1501Queen Munjeong of Korea (d. 1565)
- 1884Yevgeny Zamyatin, Russian journalist and author (d. 1937)
- 1908George Pal, Hungarian-American animator and producer (d. 1980)
- 1936Tuncel Kurtiz, Turkish actor, playwright, and director (d. 2013)
- 1957Gilbert Hernandez, American cartoonist
- 1968Cheb Hasni, Algerian musician
- 1973Yuri Landman, Dutch instrument maker
- 1979Valentín Elizalde, Mexican singer-songwriter (d. 2006)
- 1981Graeme Smith, South African cricketer
- 1987Wu Jingyu, Chinese martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329King John of Bohemia captures Medvėgalis, an important fortress of the pagan Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and baptizes 6,000 of its defenders
- 1662The Chinese general Koxinga seizes the island of Taiwan after a nine-month siege.
- 1796The capital of Upper Canada is moved from Newark to York.
- 1946The Parliament of Hungary abolishes the monarchy after nine centuries, and proclaims the Hungarian Republic.
- 1960Four black students stage the first of the Greensboro sit-ins at a lunch counter in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- 1990Humanitas publishing house is founded in Bucharest, shortly after the Romanian Revolution, by the philosopher Gabriel Liiceanu.
- 2002Daniel Pearl, American journalist and South Asia Bureau Chief of the Wall Street Journal, kidnapped January 23, 2002, is beheaded and mutilated by his captors.
- 2003Space Shuttle Columbia on mission STS-107 disintegrates during reentry into the Earth’s atmosphere, killing all seven astronauts aboard.
- 2004Janet Jackson’s breast is exposed during the half-time show of Super Bowl XXXVIII, resulting in US broadcasters adopting a stronger adherence to Federal Communications Commission censorship guidelines.
- 2009The first cabinet of Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir was formed in Iceland, making her the country’s first female prime minister and the world’s first openly LGBT head of government.
View the complete list of historical events for February 1.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 1 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fela Kuti, Don Mitchell, Suanne Braun, Jason Cerbone, Dabney Coleman, Quint Davis, Jack O'Connell, Rita Simons, Taylor Spreitler, Ana de la Reguera.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 1 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 1, 1969.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crimson and Clover by Tommy James & the Shondells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1992 – Ai Shinozaki, Japanese gravure idol and singer; October 11, 1957 – Dawn French, Welsh-English actress and screenwriter; August 9, 1991 – Candela Vetrano, Argentinian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965