Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1910 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1910 was a Thursday and it was the 41st day of the year 1910. The next time you can reuse your old 1910 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,123 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,325 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Pauline Brunius
- 1943Ral Donner
- 1949Jim Corcoran
- 1960Robert Addie
- 1963Candan Erçetin
- 1971Lisa Marie Varon
- 1981Holly Willoughby
- 1988Jade Ramsey
- 1990Choi Soo-young
- 1992Misha B
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1606Christine Marie of France (d. 1663)
- 1884Frederick Hawksworth, English engineer (d. 1976)
- 1905Walter A. Brown, American businessman, founded the Boston Celtics (d. 1964)
- 1909Peter L. Rypdal, Norwegian fiddler and traditional fork music composer (d. 1988)
- 1910Stanley Vann, English composer, organist, choral conductor, and choir trainer (d. 2010)
- 1933Faramarz Payvar, Iranian santur player and composer (d. 2009)
- 1963Tony Reno, Swedish drummer (Europe)
- 1968Peter Popovic, Swedish ice hockey player and coach
- 1971Lorena Rojas, Mexican actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1973Sergei Shishkin, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1258Baghdad falls to the Mongols, and the Abbasid Caliphate is destroyed.
- 1306In front of the high altar of Greyfriars Church in Dumfries, Robert the Bruce murders John Comyn sparking revolution in the Wars of Scottish Independence
- 1861Jefferson Davis is notified by telegraph that he has been chosen as provisional President of the Confederate States of America.
- 1939Spanish Civil War: The Nationalists conclude their conquest of Catalonia and seal the border with France.
- 1943World War II: Attempting to completely lift the Siege of Leningrad, the Soviet Red Army engages German troops and Spanish volunteers in the Battle of Krasny Bor.
- 1954United States President Dwight Eisenhower warns against United States intervention in Vietnam.
- 1962Roy Lichtenstein’s first solo exhibition opened, and it included Look Mickey, which featured his first employment of Ben-Day dots, speech balloons and comic imagery sourcing, all of which he is now known for.
- 1964Melbourne–Voyager collision: The aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne collides with and sinks the destroyer HMAS Voyager off the south coast of New South Wales, Australia, killing 82.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
- 2009The communications satellites Iridium 33 and Kosmos 2251 collide in orbit, destroying both.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1910 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara La Marr, Stephen Frears, Marika Kotopouli, Shuggie Otis, Rebel Wilson, Takako Katou, Michelle Behennah, Geoff Downes, Beren Saat, Etterlene DeBarge.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 10, 1910.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1968 – Dylan Carlson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Earth); August 8, 1983 – Fred Meyers, American actor; December 14, 1958 – Mike Scott, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Waterboys).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930