Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 41st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,527 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 932 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Judith Anderson
- 1927Leontyne Price
- 1930Robert Wagner
- 1949Maxime Le Forestier
- 1966Ji Suk-jin
- 1967Laura Dern
- 1967Vince Gilligan
- 1990Choi Soo-young
- 1991Emma Roberts
- 1996Christina Parie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1775Charles Lamb, English author (d. 1834)
- 1881Pauline Brunius, Swedish actress and director (d. 1954)
- 1910Sofia Vembo, Greek singer and actress (d. 1978)
- 1929Jerry Goldsmith, American composer and conductor (d. 2004)
- 1948Luis Donaldo Colosio, Mexican economist and politician (d. 1994)
- 1960Jim Kent, American biologist, computer programmer, academic
- 1961George Stephanopoulos, American journalist
- 1981Christian Fickert, German footballer
- 1986Josh Akognon, Nigerian-American basketball player
- 1997Nadia Podoroska, Argentinian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1567Lord Darnley, second husband of Mary, Queen of Scots, is found strangled following an explosion at the Kirk o' Field house in Edinburgh, Scotland, a suspected assassination.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1846First Anglo-Sikh War: Battle of Sobraon – British defeat Sikhs in final battle of the war
- 1906HMS Dreadnought, the first of a revolutionary new breed of battleships is christened and launched by King Edward VII.
- 1920Józef Haller de Hallenburg performs symbolic wedding of Poland to the sea, celebrating restitution of Polish access to open sea.
- 1923Texas Tech University is founded as Texas Technological College in Lubbock, Texas
- 1939Spanish Civil War: The Nationalists conclude their conquest of Catalonia and seal the border with France.
- 1981A fire at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel–casino kills eight and injures 198.
- 2009The communications satellites Iridium 33 and Kosmos 2251 collide in orbit, destroying both.
- 2013Thirty-six people are killed and 39 others are injured in a stampede in Allahabad, India, during the Kumbh Mela festival.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isabella Hofmann, Julie Ordon, Bill Todman, Aoi Miyazaki, Nicole da Silva, Kayahan, Billy Joel, Henry Irving, Stan Lynch, Brian Perkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 10, 1942.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1951 – Robin Williams, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2014); April 8, 1946 – Tim Thomerson, American actor and producer; May 6, 1952 – Graham Brazier, New Zealand singer-songwriter (Hello Sailor) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888