Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 41st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,438 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 929 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Jimmy Durante
- 1940Kenny Rankin
- 1949Jim Corcoran
- 1964Glenn Beck
- 1971Lisa Marie Varon
- 1971Lorena Rojas
- 1975Kool Savas
- 1975Scott Elrod
- 1987Takuya Ishida
- 1991Emma Roberts
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1879Ernst Põdder, Estonian general (d. 1932)
- 1893Jimmy Durante, American actor and singer (d. 1980)
- 1901Stella Adler, American actress and educator (d. 1992)
- 1922Árpád Göncz, Hungarian author, playwright, and politician, 1st President of Hungary (d. 2015)
- 1926Sidney Bryan Berry, American general (d. 2013)
- 1933Faramarz Payvar, Iranian santur player and composer (d. 2009)
- 1971Louie Spicolli, American wrestler (d. 1998)
- 1976Keeley Hawes, English actress and singer
- 1979Daryl Palumbo, American singer-songwriter (Glassjaw, Head Automatica, and Color Film)
- 1988Jade Ramsey, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1355The St Scholastica Day riot breaks out in Oxford, England, leaving 63 scholars and perhaps 30 locals dead in two days.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Champaubert ends in French victory over the Russians and the Prussians.
- 1840Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom marries Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.
- 1861Jefferson Davis is notified by telegraph that he has been chosen as provisional President of the Confederate States of America.
- 1936Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italian troops launched the Battle of Amba Aradam against Ethiopian defenders.
- 1939Spanish Civil War: The Nationalists conclude their conquest of Catalonia and seal the border with France.
- 1942The first gold record is presented to Glenn Miller for “Chattanooga Choo Choo”.
- 1954United States President Dwight Eisenhower warns against United States intervention in Vietnam.
- 1962Captured American U2 spy-plane pilot Gary Powers is exchanged for captured Soviet spy Rudolf Abel.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy West, Dave Dudley, Armand Assante, Sarah Vaughan, Pat Proft, Don Porter, Ellen Dolan, Roy Dotrice, Gregg Sulkin, Gene Autry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 10, 1942.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1930 – Lynn Carlin, American actress; October 23, 1956 – Dwight Yoakam, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; August 27, 1935 – Frank Yablans, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 881