Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 41st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,409 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 928 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Pauline Brunius
- 1893Jimmy Durante
- 1897Judith Anderson
- 1914Larry Adler
- 1940Kenny Rankin
- 1971Lorena Rojas
- 1978Don Omar
- 1983Vic Fuentes
- 1999Tiffany Espensen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1868Prince Waldemar of Prussia (d. 1879)
- 1898Bertolt Brecht, German director, playwright, and poet (d. 1956)
- 1903Matthias Sindelar, Austrian footballer and manager (d. 1939)
- 1909Min Thu Wun, Burmese poet, writer and scholar (d. 2004)
- 1910Sofia Vembo, Greek singer and actress (d. 1978)
- 1941Michael Apted, English director and producer
- 1947Louise Arbour, Canadian jurist
- 1960Robert Addie, English actor (d. 2003)
- 1971Anna-Maria Hallgarn Swedish actress and singer
- 1984Kim Hyo-jin, South Korean actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1930Yên Bái mutiny in French Indochina
- 1936Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italian troops launched the Battle of Amba Aradam against Ethiopian defenders.
- 1940The Soviet Union begins mass deportations of Polish citizens from occupied eastern Poland to Siberia.
- 1943World War II: Attempting to completely lift the Siege of Leningrad, the Soviet Red Army engages German troops and Spanish volunteers in the Battle of Krasny Bor.
- 1947Italy cedes most of Venezia Giulia to Yugoslavia.
- 1962Captured American U2 spy-plane pilot Gary Powers is exchanged for captured Soviet spy Rudolf Abel.
- 1962Roy Lichtenstein’s first solo exhibition opened, and it included Look Mickey, which featured his first employment of Ben-Day dots, speech balloons and comic imagery sourcing, all of which he is now known for.
- 1996The IBM supercomputer Deep Blue defeats Garry Kasparov in chess for the first time.
- 1998Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997 becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan LaPaglia, George Roy Hill, Mirai Shida, Great Antonio, Nikki Sixx, Jerry Keller, Robin Mattson, Agnes Moorehead, Dagmar Nordstrom, Louise Fletcher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 10, 1942.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1970 – Dennis Culp, American singer-songwriter and trombonist (Five Iron Frenzy and Brave Saint Saturn); November 9, 1962 – Teryl Rothery, Canadian actress; June 23, 1957 – Frances McDormand, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901