Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1948 was a Tuesday and it was the 41st day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,251 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 855 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Erik Rhodes
- 1914Larry Adler
- 1924Max Ferguson
- 1926Kostas Mountakis
- 1940Kenny Rankin
- 1941Michael Apted
- 1964Francesca Neri
- 1974Ivri Lider
- 1975Scott Elrod
- 1998Candy Hsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1685Aaron Hill, English poet and playwright (d. 1750)
- 1897Judith Anderson, Australian-American actress (d. 1992)
- 1927Brian Priestman, English conductor and educator (d. 2014)
- 1956Enele Sopoaga, Tuvaluan politician, 12th Prime Minister of Tuvalu
- 1970Alberto Castillo, Dominican baseball player
- 1973Ajdar, Turkish singer-songwriter and engineer
- 1983Daiane dos Santos, Brazilian gymnast
- 1986Josh Akognon, Nigerian-American basketball player
- 1997Nadia Podoroska, Argentinian tennis player
- 1998Candy Hsu, Taiwanese singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1306In front of the high altar of Greyfriars Church in Dumfries, Robert the Bruce murders John Comyn sparking revolution in the Wars of Scottish Independence
- 1906HMS Dreadnought, the first of a revolutionary new breed of battleships is christened and launched by King Edward VII.
- 1933In round 13 of a boxing match at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, Primo Carnera knocks out Ernie Schaaf. Schaaf dies four days later.
- 1936Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italian troops launched the Battle of Amba Aradam against Ethiopian defenders.
- 1939Spanish Civil War: The Nationalists conclude their conquest of Catalonia and seal the border with France.
- 1942The first gold record is presented to Glenn Miller for “Chattanooga Choo Choo”.
- 1943World War II: Attempting to completely lift the Siege of Leningrad, the Soviet Red Army engages German troops and Spanish volunteers in the Battle of Krasny Bor.
- 1998Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997 becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
- 2013Thirty-six people are killed and 39 others are injured in a stampede in Allahabad, India, during the Kumbh Mela festival.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Afrojack, Robert McBain, John Amos, Ellen Reid, Howard Hesseman, Laarni Lozada, Tom Virtue, Jerry Garcia, Brodus Clay, Sheeri Rappaport.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 10, 1948.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1977 – Doseone, American rapper and producer (Deep Puddle Dynamics, Greenthink, Clouddead, Themselves, Subtle, and 13 & God); February 27, 1984 – Antti Tuisku, Finnish singer; December 26, 1914 – Annemarie Wendl, German actress (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 908