Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 41st day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,310 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 620 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Peter Purves
- 1943Ral Donner
- 1949Harold Sylvester
- 1949Maxime Le Forestier
- 1949Nigel Olsson
- 1960Robert Addie
- 1981Natasha St-Pier
- 1988Nikita Ramsey
- 1995Haruna Kawaguchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1868William Allen White, American journalist and author (d. 1944)
- 1927Leontyne Price, American soprano and actress
- 1967Jacky Durand, French cyclist and sportscaster
- 1973Ajdar, Turkish singer-songwriter and engineer
- 1981Holly Willoughby, English model and television host
- 1982Iafeta Paleaaesina, New Zealand rugby player
- 1983Daiane dos Santos, Brazilian gymnast
- 1985Selçuk İnan, Turkish footballer
- 1986Viktor Troicki, Serbian tennis player
- 1987Yuja Wang, Chinese pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1306In front of the high altar of Greyfriars Church in Dumfries, Robert the Bruce murders John Comyn sparking revolution in the Wars of Scottish Independence
- 1567Lord Darnley, second husband of Mary, Queen of Scots, is found strangled following an explosion at the Kirk o' Field house in Edinburgh, Scotland, a suspected assassination.
- 1846First Anglo-Sikh War: Battle of Sobraon – British defeat Sikhs in final battle of the war
- 1861Jefferson Davis is notified by telegraph that he has been chosen as provisional President of the Confederate States of America.
- 1906HMS Dreadnought, the first of a revolutionary new breed of battleships is christened and launched by King Edward VII.
- 1933In round 13 of a boxing match at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, Primo Carnera knocks out Ernie Schaaf. Schaaf dies four days later.
- 1940The Soviet Union begins mass deportations of Polish citizens from occupied eastern Poland to Siberia.
- 1947Italy cedes most of Venezia Giulia to Yugoslavia.
- 1964Melbourne–Voyager collision: The aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne collides with and sinks the destroyer HMAS Voyager off the south coast of New South Wales, Australia, killing 82.
- 1996The IBM supercomputer Deep Blue defeats Garry Kasparov in chess for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susan Cabot, Michael Crafter, Colby Donaldson, Gene Kelly, K. S. Balachandran, Abbey Clancy, Billy "Crash" Craddock, Sebastián Rulli, John Connell, Jeremy Jackson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 10, 1967.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 11, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1948 – Robert Hughes, Australian actor; January 31, 1975 – Preity Zinta, Indian actress; August 21, 1978 – Bhumika Chawla, Indian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946