Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 41st day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,365 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 622 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904John Farrow
- 1937Roberta Flack
- 1944Miyoko Akaza
- 1944Peter Allen
- 1960Robert Addie
- 1963Philip Glenister
- 1975Scott Elrod
- 1981Natasha St-Pier
- 1984Kim Hyo-jin
- 1997Chloë Grace Moretz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1868Prince Waldemar of Prussia (d. 1879)
- 1894Harold Macmillan, English captain and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1986)
- 1903Matthias Sindelar, Austrian footballer and manager (d. 1939)
- 1971Lorena Rojas, Mexican actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1979Kristen Viikmäe, Estonian footballer
- 1980César Izturis, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1980Enzo Maresca, Italian footballer
- 1987Takuya Ishida, Japanese actor
- 1991Emma Roberts, American actress and singer
- 1997Nadia Podoroska, Argentinian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1355The St Scholastica Day riot breaks out in Oxford, England, leaving 63 scholars and perhaps 30 locals dead in two days.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1846First Anglo-Sikh War: Battle of Sobraon – British defeat Sikhs in final battle of the war
- 1933In round 13 of a boxing match at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, Primo Carnera knocks out Ernie Schaaf. Schaaf dies four days later.
- 1939Spanish Civil War: The Nationalists conclude their conquest of Catalonia and seal the border with France.
- 1962Captured American U2 spy-plane pilot Gary Powers is exchanged for captured Soviet spy Rudolf Abel.
- 1989Ron Brown is elected chairman of the Democratic National Committee becoming the first African American to lead a major American political party.
- 1998Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997 becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
- 2013Thirty-six people are killed and 39 others are injured in a stampede in Allahabad, India, during the Kumbh Mela festival.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe South, David Prowse, Najwa Nimri, Frank Carson, John Madden, Barry Cryer, Billy Davis, Jr., Charles Starrett, Larry Hankin, Andy Breckman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 10, 1967.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 11, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1980 – Tammie Brown, American drag queen performer and singer; June 16, 1930 – Vilmos Zsigmond, Hungarian-American cinematographer and producer; March 7, 1984 – Rachel Rice, Welsh model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960