Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 41st day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,280 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 619 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Alan Hale, Sr.
- 1924Max Ferguson
- 1927Leontyne Price
- 1937Roberta Flack
- 1949Maxime Le Forestier
- 1960Robert Addie
- 1975Scott Elrod
- 1981Natasha St-Pier
- 1991Emma Roberts
- 2005Rio Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1867Robert Garran, Australian public servant (d. 1957)
- 1910Sofia Vembo, Greek singer and actress (d. 1978)
- 1914Larry Adler, American harmonica player, composer, and actor (d. 2001)
- 1933Faramarz Payvar, Iranian santur player and composer (d. 2009)
- 1940Kenny Rankin, American singer-songwriter (d. 2009)
- 1940Mary Rand, English sprinter and long jumper
- 1941Michael Apted, English director and producer
- 1944Frank Keating, American lawyer and politician, 25th Governor of Oklahoma
- 1961George Stephanopoulos, American journalist
- 1986Radamel Falcao, Colombian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1258Baghdad falls to the Mongols, and the Abbasid Caliphate is destroyed.
- 1306In front of the high altar of Greyfriars Church in Dumfries, Robert the Bruce murders John Comyn sparking revolution in the Wars of Scottish Independence
- 1923Texas Tech University is founded as Texas Technological College in Lubbock, Texas
- 1933In round 13 of a boxing match at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, Primo Carnera knocks out Ernie Schaaf. Schaaf dies four days later.
- 1940The Soviet Union begins mass deportations of Polish citizens from occupied eastern Poland to Siberia.
- 1947Italy cedes most of Venezia Giulia to Yugoslavia.
- 1962Captured American U2 spy-plane pilot Gary Powers is exchanged for captured Soviet spy Rudolf Abel.
- 1964Melbourne–Voyager collision: The aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne collides with and sinks the destroyer HMAS Voyager off the south coast of New South Wales, Australia, killing 82.
- 1989Ron Brown is elected chairman of the Democratic National Committee becoming the first African American to lead a major American political party.
- 1996The IBM supercomputer Deep Blue defeats Garry Kasparov in chess for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doug Davidson, Ethan Embry, David Kaye, Harry James, Sherrié Austin, Ben Shepherd, K Callan, Takamasa Suga, Tia Carrere, Yūko Miyamura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 10, 1967.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 11, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1976 – Kardinal Offishall, Canadian rapper and producer, co-founded Black Jays; February 23, 1981 – Mai Nakahara, Japanese voice actress and singer; March 2, 1985 – Robert Iler, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942