Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 41st day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,400 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 623 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sofia Vembo
- 1964Glenn Beck
- 1971Lisa Marie Varon
- 1974Ivri Lider
- 1975Scott Elrod
- 1978Don Omar
- 1979Daryl Palumbo
- 1986Yui Ichikawa
- 1988Nikita Ramsey
- 1996Christina Parie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1499Thomas Platter, Swiss author and scholar (d. 1582)
- 1910Dominique Pire, Belgian friar, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1969)
- 1926Danny Blanchflower, Irish footballer and manager (d. 1993)
- 1929Lou Whittaker, American mountaineer
- 1976Lance Berkman, American baseball player and coach
- 1979Kristen Viikmäe, Estonian footballer
- 1979Ross Powers, American snowboarder
- 1980Mike Ribeiro, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Kim Hyo-jin, South Korean actress
- 1988Nikita Ramsey, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1258Baghdad falls to the Mongols, and the Abbasid Caliphate is destroyed.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1846First Anglo-Sikh War: Battle of Sobraon – British defeat Sikhs in final battle of the war
- 1862American Civil War: A Union naval flotilla destroys the bulk of the Confederate Mosquito Fleet in the Battle of Elizabeth City on the Pasquotank River in North Carolina.
- 1930Yên Bái mutiny in French Indochina
- 1962Captured American U2 spy-plane pilot Gary Powers is exchanged for captured Soviet spy Rudolf Abel.
- 1981A fire at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel–casino kills eight and injures 198.
- 1989Ron Brown is elected chairman of the Democratic National Committee becoming the first African American to lead a major American political party.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
- 2009The communications satellites Iridium 33 and Kosmos 2251 collide in orbit, destroying both.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norma Aleandro, Cam Gigandet, Sandra Nurmsalu, Çolpan İlhan, Fred Ridgeway, Edison Chen, John Madden, Robert Loggia, Josey Scott, Kane.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 10, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 11, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1953 – Patti Scialfa, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (E Street Band); October 24, 1976 – Joakim Nätterqvist, Swedish actor; February 22, 1926 – Kenneth Williams, English actor and screenwriter (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058