Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 41st day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,097 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Stella Adler
- 1904John Farrow
- 1910Sofia Vembo
- 1944Peter Allen
- 1949Harold Sylvester
- 1966Ji Suk-jin
- 1976Keeley Hawes
- 1978Don Omar
- 1986Yui Ichikawa
- 2005Rio Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1696Johann Melchior Molter, German violinist and composer (d. 1765)
- 1847Nabinchandra Sen, Bangladeshi poet and author (d. 1909)
- 1879Ernst Põdder, Estonian general (d. 1932)
- 1892Alan Hale, Sr., American actor and director (d. 1950)
- 1910Stanley Vann, English composer, organist, choral conductor, and choir trainer (d. 2010)
- 1968Garrett Reisman, American engineer and astronaut
- 1974Ivri Lider, Israeli singer-songwriter and producer (The Young Professionals)
- 1975Kool Savas, German-Turkish rapper
- 1980Enzo Maresca, Italian footballer
- 1980Mike Ribeiro, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1306In front of the high altar of Greyfriars Church in Dumfries, Robert the Bruce murders John Comyn sparking revolution in the Wars of Scottish Independence
- 1355The St Scholastica Day riot breaks out in Oxford, England, leaving 63 scholars and perhaps 30 locals dead in two days.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Champaubert ends in French victory over the Russians and the Prussians.
- 1862American Civil War: A Union naval flotilla destroys the bulk of the Confederate Mosquito Fleet in the Battle of Elizabeth City on the Pasquotank River in North Carolina.
- 1870The YWCA is founded in New York City.
- 1947Italy cedes most of Venezia Giulia to Yugoslavia.
- 1964Melbourne–Voyager collision: The aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne collides with and sinks the destroyer HMAS Voyager off the south coast of New South Wales, Australia, killing 82.
- 1981A fire at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel–casino kills eight and injures 198.
- 1989Ron Brown is elected chairman of the Democratic National Committee becoming the first African American to lead a major American political party.
- 1996The IBM supercomputer Deep Blue defeats Garry Kasparov in chess for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Flynn, Nick Hancock, Richard O'Brien, Russell Hitchcock, R. L. Stine, Arnold Wesker, Julian Beck, Jaspal Bhatti, Andy Lau, Khalid Gonçalves.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 10, 2003.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1950 – Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Japanese-American actor and martial artist; February 5, 1991 – Alba Riquelme, Paraguayan model, Miss Paraguay 2011; October 27, 1984 – Emilie Ullerup, Danish-Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955