Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 41st day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,129 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 174 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Pauline Brunius
- 1920Neva Patterson
- 1926Kostas Mountakis
- 1927Leontyne Price
- 1949Harold Sylvester
- 1967Vince Gilligan
- 1971Anna-Maria Hallgarn
- 1971Lorena Rojas
- 1976Keeley Hawes
- 1987Takuya Ishida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1910Dominique Pire, Belgian friar, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1969)
- 1927Brian Priestman, English conductor and educator (d. 2014)
- 1933Faramarz Payvar, Iranian santur player and composer (d. 2009)
- 1941Michael Apted, English director and producer
- 1955Chris Adams, English-American wrestler and trainer (d. 2001)
- 1960Jim Kent, American biologist, computer programmer, academic
- 1967Laura Dern, American actress, director, and producer
- 1969Joe Mangrum, American painter and sculptor
- 1970Åsne Seierstad, Norwegian journalist and author
- 1982Tarmo Neemelo, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1306In front of the high altar of Greyfriars Church in Dumfries, Robert the Bruce murders John Comyn sparking revolution in the Wars of Scottish Independence
- 1567Lord Darnley, second husband of Mary, Queen of Scots, is found strangled following an explosion at the Kirk o' Field house in Edinburgh, Scotland, a suspected assassination.
- 1870The YWCA is founded in New York City.
- 1906HMS Dreadnought, the first of a revolutionary new breed of battleships is christened and launched by King Edward VII.
- 1936Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italian troops launched the Battle of Amba Aradam against Ethiopian defenders.
- 1940The Soviet Union begins mass deportations of Polish citizens from occupied eastern Poland to Siberia.
- 1942The first gold record is presented to Glenn Miller for “Chattanooga Choo Choo”.
- 1962Captured American U2 spy-plane pilot Gary Powers is exchanged for captured Soviet spy Rudolf Abel.
- 1962Roy Lichtenstein’s first solo exhibition opened, and it included Look Mickey, which featured his first employment of Ben-Day dots, speech balloons and comic imagery sourcing, all of which he is now known for.
- 1967The 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beckii Cruel, Titoff, Glydel Mercado, Holly Marie Combs, Rachel Kempson, Lee Ryan, Keiji Fujiwara, Ryan Bingham, Texas Battle, Edie Brickell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 10, 2003.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1934 – Dwayne Hickman, American actor and director; August 4, 1983 – Cody Burger, American actor; April 28, 1955 – Dieter Rubach, German bassist and producer (Accept and U.D.O.).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955