Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 41st day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,221 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904John Farrow
- 1914Larry Adler
- 1941Michael Apted
- 1949Jim Corcoran
- 1974Elizabeth Banks
- 1986Yui Ichikawa
- 1987Takuya Ishida
- 1988Jade Ramsey
- 1991Emma Roberts
- 1992Misha B
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1925Pierre Mondy, French actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1939Peter Purves, English actor
- 1956James Martin Graham, American Roman Catholic priest (d. 1997)
- 1964Francesca Neri, Italian actress and producer
- 1967Jacky Durand, French cyclist and sportscaster
- 1973Ivan O'Konnel-Bronin, Estonian footballer and manager
- 1974Ivri Lider, Israeli singer-songwriter and producer (The Young Professionals)
- 1978Don Omar, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter and actor
- 1983Taiji Ishimori, Japanese wrestler
- 1986Jeff Adrien, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1567Lord Darnley, second husband of Mary, Queen of Scots, is found strangled following an explosion at the Kirk o' Field house in Edinburgh, Scotland, a suspected assassination.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1861Jefferson Davis is notified by telegraph that he has been chosen as provisional President of the Confederate States of America.
- 1906HMS Dreadnought, the first of a revolutionary new breed of battleships is christened and launched by King Edward VII.
- 1930Yên Bái mutiny in French Indochina
- 1954United States President Dwight Eisenhower warns against United States intervention in Vietnam.
- 1981A fire at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel–casino kills eight and injures 198.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
- 2009The communications satellites Iridium 33 and Kosmos 2251 collide in orbit, destroying both.
- 2013Thirty-six people are killed and 39 others are injured in a stampede in Allahabad, India, during the Kumbh Mela festival.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Shepherd, Betty Schade, Dana Ivey, Ted Danson, Jerry Supiran, Yukina Shirakawa, Yamantaka Eye, Dustin Nguyen, David Foster, Lacey Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 10, 2003.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1984 – Gina Glocksen, American singer; November 5, 1979 – Michalis Hatzigiannis, Cypriot singer-songwriter and producer; February 1, 1947 – Mike Brant, Cypriot-Israeli singer (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937