Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1934 was a Sunday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,295 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,026 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Pierre Curzi
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1959Bradley Cole
- 1962Sheryl Crow
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1981Kelly Rowland
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
- 1991Hwang Chansung
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1812Alexander H. Stephens, American lawyer and politician, Vice President of the Confederate States of America (d. 1883)
- 1903Hans Redlich, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1968)
- 1915Pat Welsh, American actress (d. 1995)
- 1915Patrick Leigh Fermor, English soldier, author, and scholar (d. 2011)
- 1925Virginia E. Johnson, American psychologist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1947Johnny Manahan, Filipino actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1954Wesley Strick, American director and screenwriter
- 1977Mike Shinoda, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Linkin Park and Fort Minor)
- 1985Mike Richards, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Alexander Büttner, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534Henry VIII of England is recognized as supreme head of the Church of England.
- 1794First session of United States Senate opens to the public.
- 1812Massachusetts governor Elbridge Gerry “gerrymanders” for the first time.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1889Meiji Constitution of Japan is adopted; the first National Diet convenes in 1890.
- 1953The Soviet Union breaks off diplomatic relations with Israel.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 2015A university student was murdered as she resisted an attempted rape in Turkey, sparking nationwide protests and public outcry against harassment and violence against women.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mugi Kadowaki, Jann Arden, James Wolpert, Precious Bryant, Dominique Sanda, Rod Hull, Jordan Knight, Olga Seryabkina, Grant Goodeve, Karlheinz Böhm.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 11, 1934.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1944 – Brian Gibson, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004); August 10, 1956 – Peter Robbins, American actor; July 26, 1941 – Bobby Hebb, American singer-songwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 849