Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1934 was a Sunday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,325 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,027 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1920Billy Halop
- 1925Kim Stanley
- 1935Gene Vincent
- 1937Phillip Walker
- 1943Serge Lama
- 1976André Wickström
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1982Natalie Dormer
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1649William Carstares, Scottish minister and academic (d. 1715)
- 1881Carlo Carrà, Italian painter (d. 1966)
- 1939Bryan Gould, New Zealand-English lawyer and politician
- 1960Momus, Scottish-Japanese author, journalist, and songwriter
- 1963Dan Osman, Japanese-American rock climber (d. 1998)
- 1970Fredrik Thordendal, Swedish guitarist and songwriter (Meshuggah)
- 1975Andy Lally, American race car driver
- 1977Mike Shinoda, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Linkin Park and Fort Minor)
- 1983Tihhon Šišov, Estonian footballer
- 1991Hwang Chansung, South Korean singer-songwriter and actor (2PM)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1812Massachusetts governor Elbridge Gerry “gerrymanders” for the first time.
- 1855Kassa Hailu is crowned Tewodros II, Emperor of Ethiopia, by Abuna Salama III in a ceremony at the church of Derasge Maryam
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
- 1990Buster Douglas, a 40:1 underdog, knocks out Mike Tyson in ten rounds at Tokyo to win boxing’s world Heavyweight title and cause one of the largest upsets in sports history.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan O'Shaughnessy, Karen Black, Dack Rambo, Samantha Eggar, Senna Guemmour, Michael Oliver, Mystikal, Patrick Fugit, Sara Sampaio, David Meece.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 11, 1934.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1948 – Avi Arad, Israeli-American screenwriter and producer, founded Marvel Studios; April 29, 1919 – Gérard Oury, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2006); September 11, 1981 – Charles Kelley, American singer-songwriter (Lady Antebellum).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 902