Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1934 was a Sunday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,418 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,030 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Pat Welsh
- 1925Kim Stanley
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1971Damian Lewis
- 1972Kelly Slater
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1796Giovanni Pacini, Italian composer (d. 1867)
- 1802Lydia Maria Child, American journalist, author, and activist (d. 1880)
- 1830Hans Bronsart von Schellendorff, Prussian pianist and composer (d. 1913)
- 1904Keith Holyoake, New Zealand farmer and politician, 26th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1983)
- 1921Edward Seidensticker, American scholar and translator (d. 2007)
- 1941Sérgio Mendes, Brazilian pianist and composer
- 1946Chris Rush, American comedian, actor, and author
- 1960Richard Mastracchio, American engineer and astronaut
- 1974D'Angelo, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Soulquarians)
- 1980Titi Buengo, Angolan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660 BCTraditional date for the foundation of Japan by Emperor Jimmu.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1855Kassa Hailu is crowned Tewodros II, Emperor of Ethiopia, by Abuna Salama III in a ceremony at the church of Derasge Maryam
- 1858Bernadette Soubirous’s first vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1968Israeli–Jordanian border clashes rage.
- 1978Censorship: China lifts a ban on works by Aristotle, William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Asif Ali, Cyril Cusack, Bugoy Cariño, Randy Owen, Conrad Bain, Peter Stebbings, Steve Strange, Dee Bradley Baker, Kim Tae-yeon, Nicholas D'Agosto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 11, 1934.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 22, 1948 – Linda de Suza, Portuguese-French singer and actress; March 5, 1962 – Craig Reid, Scottish singer-songwriter (The Proclaimers); December 24, 1964 – Mark Valley, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871