Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1934 was a Sunday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,387 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,029 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Burt Reynolds
- 1946Chris Rush
- 1959Bradley Cole
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1971Damian Lewis
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1813Otto Ludwig, German author, playwright, and critic (d. 1865)
- 1915Richard Hamming, American mathematician (d. 1998)
- 1920Billy Halop, American actor (d. 1976)
- 1923Antony Flew, English philosopher and academic (d. 2010)
- 1943Joselito, Spanish singer and actor
- 1953Philip Anglim, American actor
- 1967Ty Treadway, American actor and talk show host
- 1975Andy Lally, American race car driver
- 1980Mark Bresciano, Australian footballer
- 1983Nicki Clyne, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 1990Buster Douglas, a 40:1 underdog, knocks out Mike Tyson in ten rounds at Tokyo to win boxing’s world Heavyweight title and cause one of the largest upsets in sports history.
- 1990Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Walter Mosley, Jeffrey Garcia, Justus von Dohnányi, Bob Stanley, John Sessions, Brinke Stevens, Rebecca St. James, Jos LeDuc, Silvestre Rasuk, Robin Gibb.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 11, 1934.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1927 – Thayer David, American actor (d. 1978); October 3, 1962 – Tommy Lee, Greek-American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Mötley Crüe, Methods of Mayhem, and Rock Star Supernova); October 22, 1980 – Niall Breslin, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and footballer (The Blizzards).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892