Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1936 was a Tuesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,658 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,004 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1926Leslie Nielsen
- 1959Bradley Cole
- 1971Damian Lewis
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1983Nicki Clyne
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
- 1997Yuumi Shida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1535Pope Gregory XIV (d. 1591)
- 1821Auguste Mariette, French archaeologist and scholar (d. 1881)
- 1915Patrick Leigh Fermor, English soldier, author, and scholar (d. 2011)
- 1936Burt Reynolds, American actor and director
- 1943Stan Szelest American keyboard player (The Band) (d. 1991)
- 1946Chris Rush, American comedian, actor, and author
- 1948Yoshihito, Prince Katsura of Japan (d. 2014)
- 1971Evan Tanner, American mixed martial artist (d. 2008)
- 1984Marco Marcato, Italian cyclist
- 1992Taylor Lautner, American actor and martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1855Kassa Hailu is crowned Tewodros II, Emperor of Ethiopia, by Abuna Salama III in a ceremony at the church of Derasge Maryam
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1973Vietnam War: First release of American prisoners of war from Vietnam takes place.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claude Legault, Andrew Stockdale, Thomas Gomez, Eva Marie, Elaine Joyce, Chloë Annett, Darren Shahlavi, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Enn Klooren, Teruzane Utada.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 11, 1936.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1985 – Sabrina Seara, Venezuelan actress; January 4, 1953 – Richard Boden, English director and producer; March 21, 1962 – Kathy Greenwood, Canadian actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 843