Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1936 was a Tuesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,598 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,002 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1967Ty Treadway
- 1976André Wickström
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1981Kelly Rowland
- 1982Natalie Dormer
- 1983Huang Shengyi
- 1997Yuumi Shida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1920Billy Halop, American actor (d. 1976)
- 1947Derek Shulman, Scottish singer-songwriter and producer (Gentle Giant and Simon Dupree and the Big Sound)
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka, Japanese actress
- 1962Bestia Salvaje, Mexican wrestler (d. 2008)
- 1963Nini Stoltenberg, Norwegian activist (d. 2014)
- 1965Robert David Stevens, Scientist
- 1966Dieudonné M'bala M'bala, French comedian, actor, and activist
- 1972Brian Daubach, American baseball player and manager
- 1975Andy Lally, American race car driver
- 1990Princess Ayah bint Al Faisal of Jordan
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 244Emperor Gordian III is murdered by mutinous soldiers in Zaitha (Mesopotamia). A mound is raised at Carchemish in his memory.
- 1855Kassa Hailu is crowned Tewodros II, Emperor of Ethiopia, by Abuna Salama III in a ceremony at the church of Derasge Maryam
- 1858Bernadette Soubirous’s first vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 1997Space Shuttle Discovery is launched on a mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pia Miranda, Genevieve Buechner, Rebecca Ferguson, Chisato Okai, Lee Hyori, Sam Irvin, Tonka Tomicic, Felix Jaehn, Hans Sotin, Hebe Camargo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 11, 1936.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1968 – Mike Piazza, American baseball player and actor; January 15, 1955 – Mayumi Tanaka, Japanese voice actress; December 27, 1964 – Ian Gomez, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 865