Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1936 was a Tuesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,565 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,001 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1943Serge Lama
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1953Philip Anglim
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1976Brice Beckham
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
- 1991Hwang Chansung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1833Melville Fuller, American lawyer and jurist, 8th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1910)
- 1902Arne Jacobsen, Danish architect, designed Aarhus City Hall and Radisson Blu Royal Hotel (d. 1971)
- 1921Lloyd Bentsen, American colonel and politician, 69th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 2006)
- 1947Yukio Hatoyama, Japanese engineer and politician, 60th Prime Minister of Japan
- 1954Wesley Strick, American director and screenwriter
- 1957Mitchell Symons, English journalist and author
- 1977Ioannis Okkas, Cypriot footballer
- 1987Ebba Busch, Swedish politician
- 1987Lembi Vaher, Estonian pole vaulter
- 1992Taylor Lautner, American actor and martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1794First session of United States Senate opens to the public.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1843Giuseppe Verdi’s opera I Lombardi alla prima crociata receives its first performance in Milan, Italy.
- 1916Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- 1929Kingdom of Italy and the Vatican sign the Lateran Treaty.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 1990Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elaine Yiu, Rosela Gjylbegu, J. B. Gaynor, Sornram Teppitak, Christopher Douglas, Ajdar, Eva Marie, Schoolly D, Danni Ashe, Shelley Berman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 11, 1936.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1915 – Sam Edwards, American actor (d. 2004); November 5, 1960 – René Froger, Dutch singer; January 18, 1971 – Jonathan Davis, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 853