Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1936 was a Tuesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,689 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,005 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1909Max Baer
- 1915Pat Welsh
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1983Nicki Clyne
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
- 1990Go Ara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1903Hans Redlich, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1968)
- 1927Sinclair Stevens, Canadian businessman, lawyer, and politician
- 1934Mary Quant, English-Welsh fashion designer
- 1937Eddie Shack, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1940Mick Staton, American soldier and politician (d. 2014)
- 1965Vicki Wilson, Australian netball player and coach
- 1972Craig Jones, American keyboard player (Slipknot)
- 1985Mike Richards, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Brian Matusz, American baseball player
- 1989Alexander Büttner, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660 BCTraditional date for the foundation of Japan by Emperor Jimmu.
- 1177John de Courcy’s army defeats the native Dunleavey Clan in Ulster. The English establish themselves in Ulster.
- 1794First session of United States Senate opens to the public.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1858Bernadette Soubirous’s first vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France.
- 1916Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ella Cruz, Peter Salmon, Joyce Jonathan, Gig Morton, Beppe Grillo, Frank Finlay, Daryush Shokof, Jay Bentley, Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey, Albert Hammond.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 11, 1936.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1953 – Oleta Adams, American singer, pianist, and actress; November 6, 1926 – Frank Carson, Irish-English comedian and actor (d. 2012); February 17, 1936 – Jim Brown, American football player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 863