Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,321 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1926Leslie Nielsen
- 1935Gene Vincent
- 1948Al Johnson
- 1959Bradley Cole
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1971Damian Lewis
- 1976André Wickström
- 1981Kelly Rowland
- 1990Go Ara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1898Leó Szilárd, Hungarian-American physicist and academic (d. 1964)
- 1900Hans-Georg Gadamer, German philosopher and scholar (d. 2002)
- 1900Jōsei Toda, Japanese educator and activist (d. 1958)
- 1920Billy Halop, American actor (d. 1976)
- 1956Catherine Hickland, American actress and singer
- 1963Dan Osman, Japanese-American rock climber (d. 1998)
- 1975Andy Lally, American race car driver
- 1977Mike Shinoda, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Linkin Park and Fort Minor)
- 1986Kees Luyckx, Dutch footballer
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660 BCTraditional date for the foundation of Japan by Emperor Jimmu.
- 244Emperor Gordian III is murdered by mutinous soldiers in Zaitha (Mesopotamia). A mound is raised at Carchemish in his memory.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1906Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer Nos.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benny Blanco, Lamont Bentley, Rosalie Crutchley, Tom Hanks, Show Aikawa, Rio Suzuki, Anika Knudsen, Steve Hindalong, Gene Autry, Cathy Weseluck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stagger Lee by Lloyd Price as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1972 – Binnur Kaya, Turkish actress; March 6, 1940 – Joanna Miles, French-born American actress; August 1, 1923 – Val Bettin, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,028