Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,197 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 718 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Max Baer
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1926Leslie Nielsen
- 1935Gene Vincent
- 1956Catherine Hickland
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1977Mike Shinoda
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1981Kelly Rowland
- 1990Go Ara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1802Lydia Maria Child, American journalist, author, and activist (d. 1880)
- 1920Boyd Bartley, American baseball player and manager (d. 2012)
- 1934Mel Carnahan, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 51st Governor of Missouri (d. 2000)
- 1956H.R., American singer and guitarist (Bad Brains)
- 1972Kelly Slater, American surfer and actor
- 1974D'Angelo, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Soulquarians)
- 1982Jürgen Schmid, German footballer
- 1984Maarten Heisen, Dutch sprinter
- 1990Go Ara, South Korean actress and singer
- 1992Taylor Lautner, American actor and martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1177John de Courcy’s army defeats the native Dunleavey Clan in Ulster. The English establish themselves in Ulster.
- 1861American Civil War: United States House of Representatives unanimously passes a resolution guaranteeing noninterference with slavery in any state.
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1968Israeli–Jordanian border clashes rage.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution culminates in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak and the transfer of power to the Supreme Military Council after 18 days of protests.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: RJD2, Tony Maudsley, Joe D'Amato, Mo'Nique, Zac Hanson, Eliza Pineda, Anouk Aimée, Noel Hogan, Fernando León de Aranoa, Kip Pardue.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1959.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stagger Lee by Lloyd Price as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1949 – Dennis Locorriere, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show); October 10, 1951 – Boboy Garovillo, Filipino singer and actor (APO Hiking Society); September 13, 1996 – CJ Navato, Filipino actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948