Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,168 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 717 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Joseph L. Mankiewicz
- 1920Billy Halop
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1946Chris Rush
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1948Al Johnson
- 1966Dieudonné M'bala M'bala
- 1997Yuumi Shida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1776Ioannis Kapodistrias, Greek politician, 1st Governor of Greece (d. 1831)
- 1802Lydia Maria Child, American journalist, author, and activist (d. 1880)
- 1839Josiah Willard Gibbs, American physicist, mathematician, and academic (d. 1903)
- 1855Ellen Day Hale, American painter (d. 1940)
- 1912Rudolf Firkušný, Czech-American pianist and educator (d. 1994)
- 1934David Taylor, English veterinarian and television host (d. 2013)
- 1983Rafael van der Vaart, Dutch footballer
- 1984Maxime Talbot, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Jürgen Kuresoo, Estonian footballer
- 1989Alexander Büttner, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 55Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus, heir to the Roman emperorship, dies under mysterious circumstances in Rome. This clears the way for Nero to become Emperor.
- 1534Henry VIII of England is recognized as supreme head of the Church of England.
- 1861American Civil War: United States House of Representatives unanimously passes a resolution guaranteeing noninterference with slavery in any state.
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 1973Vietnam War: First release of American prisoners of war from Vietnam takes place.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution culminates in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak and the transfer of power to the Supreme Military Council after 18 days of protests.
- 2015A university student was murdered as she resisted an attempted rape in Turkey, sparking nationwide protests and public outcry against harassment and violence against women.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Estelle Harris, Ronald Magill, Roberto Menescal, David Hewlett, Brandon Tartikoff, Bea Miller, Daigo, Roy Marsden, Lorraine Bayly, Thurston Moore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1959.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stagger Lee by Lloyd Price as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1943 – Fred Turner, Canadian singer-songwriter and bass player (Bachman–Turner Overdrive and Brave Belt); May 8, 1959 – Ikue Sakakibara, Japanese actress and singer; April 13, 1919 – Howard Keel, American actor and singer (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,004