Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,257 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 720 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Pat Welsh
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1959Bradley Cole
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1983Huang Shengyi
- 1997Yuumi Shida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1874Fritz Hart, English composer and conductor (d. 1949)
- 1936Burt Reynolds, American actor and director
- 1948Al Johnson, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Unifics) (d. 2013)
- 1953Jeb Bush, American banker and politician, 43rd Governor of Florida
- 1957Peter Klashorst, Dutch painter, sculptor, and photographer
- 1959Deborah Meaden, English businesswoman
- 1959Roberto Moreno, Brazilian race car driver
- 1963Dan Osman, Japanese-American rock climber (d. 1998)
- 1983Andrew Welsh, Australian footballer
- 1997Mateusz Wieteska, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 55Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus, heir to the Roman emperorship, dies under mysterious circumstances in Rome. This clears the way for Nero to become Emperor.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1916Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1990Buster Douglas, a 40:1 underdog, knocks out Mike Tyson in ten rounds at Tokyo to win boxing’s world Heavyweight title and cause one of the largest upsets in sports history.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2008Namdaemun, a 550-year-old gate in South Korea, was toppled by fire.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sybil Danning, Michiko Nomura, Nancy Sinatra, Robert Iler, Toni Blankenheim, Ronald Bell, Terry Sanders, John Lodge, Cameron Monaghan, Petrea Burchard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1959.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stagger Lee by Lloyd Price as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1963 – Maurice Benard, American actor; July 27, 1949 – Maureen McGovern, American singer and actress; August 19, 1980 – Russell Kane, English comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944