Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,379 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 724 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1919Eva Gabor
- 1920Billy Halop
- 1937Phillip Walker
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1972Kelly Slater
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1990Go Ara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1869Else Lasker-Schüler, German poet and author (d. 1945)
- 1920Billy Halop, American actor (d. 1976)
- 1934Mel Carnahan, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 51st Governor of Missouri (d. 2000)
- 1956Didier Lockwood, French violinist (Magma)
- 1959Roberto Moreno, Brazilian race car driver
- 1964Sarah Palin, American activist and politician, 9th Governor of Alaska
- 1974D'Angelo, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Soulquarians)
- 1974Nick Barmby, English footballer and manager
- 1977Ioannis Okkas, Cypriot footballer
- 1990Go Ara, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1626Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia and Patriarch Afonso Mendes declare the primacy of the Roman See over the Ethiopian Church, and Roman Catholicism the state religion of Ethiopia.
- 1812Massachusetts governor Elbridge Gerry “gerrymanders” for the first time.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1973Vietnam War: First release of American prisoners of war from Vietnam takes place.
- 2008Namdaemun, a 550-year-old gate in South Korea, was toppled by fire.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Lucas, Leo Howard, Pat Woodell, Juliana Lohmann, Charles Mesure, Jaret Reddick, Douglas Booth, Último Dragón, Elizabeth Gillies, Romina Power.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stagger Lee by Lloyd Price as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1975 – Juicy J, American rapper and producer (Three 6 Mafia); March 24, 1984 – Park Bom, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (2NE1); August 26, 1944 – Stephen Greif, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061