Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,228 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1946Chris Rush
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1962Sheryl Crow
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1971Damian Lewis
- 1976Brice Beckham
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1983Huang Shengyi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1869Else Lasker-Schüler, German poet and author (d. 1945)
- 1908Philip Dunne, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1928Hattie N. Harrison, American educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1946Pierre Curzi, Canadian actor, screenwriter, and politician
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka, Japanese actress
- 1959Roberto Moreno, Brazilian race car driver
- 1973Ethan Iverson, American pianist and composer (The Bad Plus)
- 1982Natalie Dormer, English actress
- 1987Jan Smeekens, Dutch speed skater
- 1997Mateusz Wieteska, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 244Emperor Gordian III is murdered by mutinous soldiers in Zaitha (Mesopotamia). A mound is raised at Carchemish in his memory.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1889Meiji Constitution of Japan is adopted; the first National Diet convenes in 1890.
- 1906Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer Nos.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1953The Soviet Union breaks off diplomatic relations with Israel.
- 1968Israeli–Jordanian border clashes rage.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution culminates in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak and the transfer of power to the Supreme Military Council after 18 days of protests.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Hillenburg, Boris Miljković, Tony Dalton, Ian Gillan, John Hurt, Wendy Valdez, Ian Hendry, Dr. Chud, Serge Nubret, Kam Woo-sung.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1959.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stagger Lee by Lloyd Price as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1993 – Aaron Kelly, American singer; August 7, 1975 – Koray Candemir, Turkish singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Kargo); October 30, 1978 – Matthew Morrison, American singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934