Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,289 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1972Kelly Slater
- 1976André Wickström
- 1981Kelly Rowland
- 1983Huang Shengyi
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
- 1990Go Ara
- 1997Yuumi Shida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1466Elizabeth of York (d. 1503)
- 1953Jeb Bush, American banker and politician, 43rd Governor of Florida
- 1953Philip Anglim, American actor
- 1966Dieudonné M'bala M'bala, French comedian, actor, and activist
- 1972Steve McManaman, English footballer
- 1973Ethan Iverson, American pianist and composer (The Bad Plus)
- 1974Zain Verjee, Kenyan-Canadian journalist
- 1980Titi Buengo, Angolan footballer
- 1982Natalie Dormer, English actress
- 1991Hwang Chansung, South Korean singer-songwriter and actor (2PM)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534Henry VIII of England is recognized as supreme head of the Church of England.
- 1858Bernadette Soubirous’s first vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France.
- 1916Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- 1919Friedrich Ebert (SPD), is elected President of Germany.
- 1929Kingdom of Italy and the Vatican sign the Lateran Treaty.
- 1939A Lockheed P-38 Lightning flies from California to New York in 7 hours 2 minutes.
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 1990Buster Douglas, a 40:1 underdog, knocks out Mike Tyson in ten rounds at Tokyo to win boxing’s world Heavyweight title and cause one of the largest upsets in sports history.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution culminates in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak and the transfer of power to the Supreme Military Council after 18 days of protests.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick Porras, Alice Englert, Paula Prentiss, Daniel Alexander Kessler, Harry Lauder, Corey Glover, Greg Eagles, Michael Kinsley, Sylvia Robinson, Joo Hyun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1959.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stagger Lee by Lloyd Price as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1918 – Lee Bergere, American actor (d. 2007); May 20, 1975 – Tahmoh Penikett, Canadian actor and producer; September 17, 1936 – Rolv Wesenlund, Norwegian actor and singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904