Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,650 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 225 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Max Baer
- 1925Kim Stanley
- 1943Serge Lama
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1967Ty Treadway
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1977Mike Shinoda
- 1983Huang Shengyi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1860Rachilde, French author and playwright (d. 1953)
- 1917Sidney Sheldon, American author and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1920Daniel James, Jr., American general and pilot (d. 1978)
- 1921Ottavio Missoni, Italian hurdler and fashion designer, founded Missoni (d. 2013)
- 1956Didier Lockwood, French violinist (Magma)
- 1962Eric Vanderaerden, Belgian cyclist
- 1965Robert David Stevens, Scientist
- 1969Andreas Hilfiker, Swiss footballer
- 1971Evan Tanner, American mixed martial artist (d. 2008)
- 1976Tony Battie, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790The Religious Society of Friends, also known as Quakers, petitions U.S. Congress for abolition of slavery.
- 1889Meiji Constitution of Japan is adopted; the first National Diet convenes in 1890.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
- 1990Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
- 1997Space Shuttle Discovery is launched on a mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil Morris, Joel Crouse, Merve Boluğur, Yoshino Nanjō, Chelsea Kane, Liberace, Dominique Blanc, Philip Langridge, Ray Gillen, Michelle Nicastro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1999.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angel of Mine by Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1932 – Cal Smith, American singer and guitarist (d. 2013); May 17, 1991 – Daniel Curtis Lee, American actor and rapper; June 30, 1991 – Kaho, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903