Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,797 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Pat Welsh
- 1920Billy Halop
- 1926Leslie Nielsen
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1976André Wickström
- 1976Brice Beckham
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1977Mike Shinoda
- 1990Go Ara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1796Giovanni Pacini, Italian composer (d. 1867)
- 1847Thomas Edison, American engineer and businessman, developed the light bulb and phonograph (d. 1931)
- 1869Helene Kröller-Müller, German-Dutch art collector and philanthropist, founded the Kröller-Müller Museum (d. 1939)
- 1891J. W. Hearne English cricketer (d. 1965)
- 1921Edward Seidensticker, American scholar and translator (d. 2007)
- 1935Gene Vincent, American singer and guitarist (d. 1971)
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka, Japanese actress
- 1963José Mari Bakero, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1987Ellen van Dijk, Dutch cyclist
- 1989Alexander Büttner, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 55Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus, heir to the Roman emperorship, dies under mysterious circumstances in Rome. This clears the way for Nero to become Emperor.
- 1626Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia and Patriarch Afonso Mendes declare the primacy of the Roman See over the Ethiopian Church, and Roman Catholicism the state religion of Ethiopia.
- 1858Bernadette Soubirous’s first vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France.
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 1978Censorship: China lifts a ban on works by Aristotle, William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
- 1990Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
- 2015A university student was murdered as she resisted an attempted rape in Turkey, sparking nationwide protests and public outcry against harassment and violence against women.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erin Gray, Residente, cEvin Key, Sydney Newman, Michael Grimm, John Gustafson, Scott Foley, Andy Scott, Melville Shavelson, Bahram Beyzai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angel of Mine by Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1985 – Alex Meraz, American actor, dancer, and martial artist; March 18, 1905 – Robert Donat, English actor (d. 1958); September 8, 1963 – Hitoshi Matsumoto, Japanese comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,005