Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,739 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1915Pat Welsh
- 1919Eva Gabor
- 1937Phillip Walker
- 1943Serge Lama
- 1948Al Johnson
- 1959Bradley Cole
- 1971Damian Lewis
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1983Nicki Clyne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1776Ioannis Kapodistrias, Greek politician, 1st Governor of Greece (d. 1831)
- 1800Henry Fox Talbot, English photographer, invented the calotype (d. 1877)
- 1903Hans Redlich, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1968)
- 1908Philip Dunne, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1909Joseph L. Mankiewicz, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993)
- 1915Pat Welsh, American actress (d. 1995)
- 1926Paul Bocuse, French chef
- 1934Mary Quant, English-Welsh fashion designer
- 1947Roy Carrier, American accordion player (d. 2010)
- 1975Andy Lally, American race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660 BCTraditional date for the foundation of Japan by Emperor Jimmu.
- 1626Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia and Patriarch Afonso Mendes declare the primacy of the Roman See over the Ethiopian Church, and Roman Catholicism the state religion of Ethiopia.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1812Massachusetts governor Elbridge Gerry “gerrymanders” for the first time.
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1906Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer Nos.
- 1929Kingdom of Italy and the Vatican sign the Lateran Treaty.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 1990Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cristian Castro, Chantal Goya, Anita Carter, Clive Davis, Ahmed Ahmed, Rudy Fernandez, Mara Scherzinger, Mac Miller, Sam Doumit, Mitchell Ryan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angel of Mine by Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1973 – Christina Moore, American actress; July 21, 1980 – Sprague Grayden, American actress; April 30, 1982 – Lloyd Banks, American rapper and actor (G-Unit).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015