Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,681 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1919Eva Gabor
- 1926Leslie Nielsen
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1981Kelly Rowland
- 1990Go Ara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1637Friedrich Nicolaus Bruhns, German composer and director (d. 1718)
- 1799Basil Moreau, French priest, founded the Congregation of Holy Cross (d. 1873)
- 1830Hans Bronsart von Schellendorff, Prussian pianist and composer (d. 1913)
- 1839Josiah Willard Gibbs, American physicist, mathematician, and academic (d. 1903)
- 1920Farouk of Egypt (d. 1965)
- 1943Alan Rubin, American trumpet player (The Blues Brothers) (d. 2011)
- 1953Tom Veryzer, American baseball player (d. 2014)
- 1983Emmanuel Krontiris, German footballer
- 1992Taylor Lautner, American actor and martial artist
- 1997Yuumi Shida, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1177John de Courcy’s army defeats the native Dunleavey Clan in Ulster. The English establish themselves in Ulster.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1812Massachusetts governor Elbridge Gerry “gerrymanders” for the first time.
- 1855Kassa Hailu is crowned Tewodros II, Emperor of Ethiopia, by Abuna Salama III in a ceremony at the church of Derasge Maryam
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 1978Censorship: China lifts a ban on works by Aristotle, William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
- 1990Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
- 1997Space Shuttle Discovery is launched on a mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2008Namdaemun, a 550-year-old gate in South Korea, was toppled by fire.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caroline Corinth, Hirofumi Araki, Brian Murphy, Sharon Baird, Jeremy Irons, Nina Conti, Khagen Mahanta, Tex Brashear, Van Johnson, Mark Margolis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1999.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angel of Mine by Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1979 – Ron Ng, Hong Kong actor, singer, and dancer; April 22, 1963 – Sean Lock, English comedian and actor; July 14, 1987 – Aqeel Ahmed, English director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939