Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,557 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Max Baer
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1919Eva Gabor
- 1925Kim Stanley
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1966Dieudonné M'bala M'bala
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1972Kelly Slater
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1776Ioannis Kapodistrias, Greek politician, 1st Governor of Greece (d. 1831)
- 1927Sinclair Stevens, Canadian businessman, lawyer, and politician
- 1928Hattie N. Harrison, American educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1951Hardo Aasmäe, Estonian geographer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1953Jeb Bush, American banker and politician, 43rd Governor of Florida
- 1974Nick Barmby, English footballer and manager
- 1975Jacque Vaughn, American basketball player and coach
- 1975Marek Špilár, Slovak footballer (d. 2013)
- 1976Brice Beckham, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Andrew Welsh, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1855Kassa Hailu is crowned Tewodros II, Emperor of Ethiopia, by Abuna Salama III in a ceremony at the church of Derasge Maryam
- 1858Bernadette Soubirous’s first vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France.
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
- 1997Space Shuttle Discovery is launched on a mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution culminates in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak and the transfer of power to the Supreme Military Council after 18 days of protests.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Corsaro, Sienna Guillory, Irene Handl, Steve Huison, Katharine Houghton, Ray Charles, Trey Azagthoth, Ali Zafar, Proof, Denis Dallan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1999.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angel of Mine by Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1964 – Erin Murphy, American actress; February 26, 1945 – Mitch Ryder, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Detroit Wheels); September 2, 1981 – Fariborz Kamkari, Iranian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947