Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,616 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1925Kim Stanley
- 1937Phillip Walker
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1971Damian Lewis
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1981Kelly Rowland
- 1983Huang Shengyi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1819Samuel Parkman Tuckerman, American organist and composer (d. 1890)
- 1898Leó Szilárd, Hungarian-American physicist and academic (d. 1964)
- 1903Hans Redlich, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1968)
- 1941Sérgio Mendes, Brazilian pianist and composer
- 1965Robert David Stevens, Scientist
- 1971Evan Tanner, American mixed martial artist (d. 2008)
- 1974Nick Barmby, English footballer and manager
- 1974Zain Verjee, Kenyan-Canadian journalist
- 1975Andy Lally, American race car driver
- 1981Kelly Rowland, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Destiny’s Child)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 244Emperor Gordian III is murdered by mutinous soldiers in Zaitha (Mesopotamia). A mound is raised at Carchemish in his memory.
- 1177John de Courcy’s army defeats the native Dunleavey Clan in Ulster. The English establish themselves in Ulster.
- 1826Swaminarayan writes the Shikshapatri, an important text within Swaminarayan Hinduism.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1843Giuseppe Verdi’s opera I Lombardi alla prima crociata receives its first performance in Milan, Italy.
- 1906Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer Nos.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1929Kingdom of Italy and the Vatican sign the Lateran Treaty.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Bologna, Barry Sonnenfeld, Ji-Tu Cumbuka, Shaun Cassidy, Anastasia Prikhodko, Anthony Head, Ron Tyson, Stuart Wagstaff, Ving Rhames, Tom Berenger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1999.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angel of Mine by Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1959 – Ian McCulloch, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Echo & the Bunnymen, Electrafixion, and Crucial Three); October 7, 1984 – Toma Ikuta, Japanese actor and singer; October 18, 1974 – Noboru Kaneko, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909