Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of February 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 13, 1969 was a Thursday and it was the 44th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,511 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 593 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Margaretta Scott
- 1938Oliver Reed
- 1944Stockard Channing
- 1951David Naughton
- 1958Tip Tipping
- 1961Henry Rollins
- 1966Neal McDonough
- 1969Joyce DiDonato
- 1982Lanisha Cole
- 1993Sophie Evans
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 13.
- 1721John Reid, Scottish general (d. 1807)
- 1768Édouard Adolphe Casimir Joseph Mortier, French general and politician, 15th Prime Minister of France (d. 1835)
- 1873Feodor Chaliapin, Russian opera singer (d. 1938)
- 1921Jeanne Demessieux, French pianist and composer (d. 1968)
- 1928Jack Lewis, Baron Lewis of Newnham, English chemist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1929Omar Torrijos, Panamanian commander and politician, Military Leader of Panama (d. 1981)
- 1949Judy Dyble, English singer-songwriter and pianist (Fairport Convention and Giles, Giles and Fripp)
- 1950Peter Gabriel, English singer-songwriter and producer (Genesis)
- 1976Feist, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (By Divine Right and Broken Social Scene)
- 1982Michael Turner, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1660With the death of Swedish King Charles X Gustav, the Swedish government begins to seek peace with Sweden’s enemies in the Second Northern War – something that Charles had refused. As his son and successor on the throne, Charles XI, is only four years old, a regency rules Sweden until 1672.
- 1689William and Mary are proclaimed co-rulers of England.
- 1920The Negro National League is formed.
- 1931New Delhi becomes the capital of British Raj.
- 1961An allegedly 500,000-year-old rock is discovered near Olancha, California, US, that appears to anachronistically encase a spark plug.
- 1967American researchers discover the Madrid Codices by Leonardo da Vinci in the National Library of Spain.
- 1978Hilton bombing: a bomb explodes in a refuse truck outside the Hilton Hotel in Sydney, Australia, killing two refuse collectors and a policeman.
- 1979An intense windstorm strikes western Washington and sinks a 1/2-mile-long section of the Hood Canal Bridge.
- 2004The Harvard–Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics announces the discovery of the universe‘s largest known diamond, white dwarf star BPM 37093. Astronomers named this star “Lucy” after The Beatles’song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds”.
- 2012The European Space Agency (ESA) conducted the first launch of the European Vega rocket from Europe’s spaceport in Kourou, French Guiana.
View the complete list of historical events for February 13.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 13 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Linda Nolan, Beah Richards, Todd Solondz, Pauline Ester, Christoph M. Ohrt, Patrick Bergin, Monica Bîrlădeanu, Lance Broadway, Jyrki 69, Julie Harris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 13 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 13, 1969.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everyday People by Sly & the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1936 – Michael White, Scottish actor and producer; August 18, 1971 – Aphex Twin, Irish-English DJ and producer (Universal Indicator); August 11, 1969 – Ashley Jensen, Scottish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 994