Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of February 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 14, 1951 was a Wednesday and it was the 45th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,116 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 817 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Gerda Lundequist
- 1927Lois Maxwell
- 1946Gregory Hines
- 1962Michael Higgs
- 1968Jules Asner
- 1971Tommy Dreamer
- 1972Rob Thomas
- 1978Danai Gurira
- 1984John Prats
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 14.
- 1828Edmond François Valentin About, French journalist and author (d. 1885)
- 1895Wilhelm Burgdorf, German general (d. 1945)
- 1922Murray the K, American radio host (d. 1982)
- 1943Maceo Parker, American saxophonist (Parliament-Funkadelic, The J.B.'s, and The Horny Horns)
- 1946Bernard Dowiyogo, Nauru politician, President of Nauru (d. 2003)
- 1957Alan Smith, English bishop
- 1978Darius Songaila, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1981Matteo Brighi, Italian footballer
- 1988Ángel Di María, Argentinian footballer
- 1992Freddie Highmore, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349Several hundred Jews are burned to death by mobs while the remaining Jews are forcibly removed from Strasbourg.
- 1778The United States flag is formally recognized by a foreign naval vessel for the first time, when French Admiral Toussaint-Guillaume Picquet de la Motte renders a nine gun salute to USS Ranger, commanded by John Paul Jones.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: the Battle of Kettle Creek is fought in Georgia.
- 1804Karađorđe leads the First Serbian Uprising against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1900Second Boer War: In South Africa, 20,000 British troops invade the Orange Free State.
- 1919The Polish–Soviet War begins.
- 1945World War II: Navigational error leads to the mistaken bombing of Prague, Czechoslovakia by an American squadron of B-17s assisting in the Soviet’s Vistula–Oder Offensive.
- 1962First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy takes television viewers on a tour of the White House.
- 1983United American Bank of Knoxville, Tennessee collapses. Its president, Jake Butcher, is later convicted of fraud.
- 2011As a part of Arab Spring, the Bahraini uprising, a series of demonstrations, amounting to a sustained campaign of civil resistance, in the Persian Gulf country of Bahrain begins with a 'Day of Rage'.
View the complete list of historical events for February 14.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 14 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neil Patrick Harris, Gregg Allman, Patty Hearst, Horst Buchholz, Emre Aydın, Begum Akhtar, Amber Riley, George Segal, Alice Timander, Jung Jin-young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 14 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 14, 1951.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1938 – Tunç Başaran, Turkish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 2, 1976 – Jeff Gutt, American singer-songwriter (Dry Cell); April 13, 1988 – Allison Williams, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 902