Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of February 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 14, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 45th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,664 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 395 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1859Justus Hagman
- 1882John Barrymore
- 1916Masaki Kobayashi
- 1932Harriet Andersson
- 1946Gregory Hines
- 1947Tim Buckley
- 1962Sakina Jaffrey
- 1970Simon Pegg
- 1977Jim Jefferies
- 1986Roxanne Guinoo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 14.
- 1907Johnny Longden, English-American jockey and trainer (d. 2003)
- 1941Paul Tsongas, American lawyer and politician (d. 1997)
- 1944Ronnie Peterson, Swedish race car driver (d. 1978)
- 1946Bernard Dowiyogo, Nauru politician, President of Nauru (d. 2003)
- 1970Sean Hill, American ice hockey player
- 1971Gheorghe Mureșan, Romanian basketball player
- 1983Rhydian Roberts, Welsh singer and actor
- 1986Kang Min-soo, South Korean footballer
- 1986Roxanne Guinoo, Filipino actress
- 1988Asia Nitollano, American singer and dancer (The Pussycat Dolls)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 748Abbasid Revolution: The Hashimi rebels under Abu Muslim Khorasani take Merv, capital of the Umayyad province Khorasan, marking the consolidation of the Abbasid revolt.
- 842Charles the Bald and Louis the German swear the Oaths of Strasbourg in the French and German languages.
- 1912In Groton, Connecticut, the first diesel-powered submarine is commissioned.
- 1918The Soviet Union adopts the Gregorian calendar (on 1 February according to the Julian calendar).
- 1919The Polish–Soviet War begins.
- 1920The League of Women Voters is founded in Chicago.
- 1989Union Carbide agrees to pay $470 million to the Indian government for damages it caused in the 1984 Bhopal disaster.
- 1998An oil tanker train collides with a freight train in Yaoundé, Cameroon, spilling fuel oil. One person scavenging the oil created a massive explosion which kills 120.
- 2004In a suburb of Moscow, Russia, the roof of the Transvaal water park collapses, killing more than 25 people, and wounding more than 100 others.
- 2008Northern Illinois University shooting: A gunman opened fire in a lecture hall of the DeKalb County, Illinois university resulting in six fatalities (including gunman) and 21 injuries.
View the complete list of historical events for February 14.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 14 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelsi Crain, Lila Kaye, Kenny Johnson, Rosa Ponselle, Zack de la Rocha, Jacqueline McKenzie, Damian McGinty, Eva Norvind, Dick Miller, Marthe Keller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 14 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 14, 1985.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Careless Whisper by Wham! featuring George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1971 – Samuel Vincent, Canadian voice actor and singer; March 27, 1914 – Budd Schulberg, American author, screenwriter, and producer (d. 2009); September 20, 1968 – Ben Shepherd, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Soundgarden, Hater, and Wellwater Conspiracy).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935