Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 46th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,129 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,156 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Cesar Romero
- 1927Frank Dunlop
- 1941Florinda Bolkan
- 1947Rusty Hamer
- 1955Christopher McDonald
- 1960Roman Kostrzewski
- 1978Kimberly Goss
- 1979Chantal Janzen
- 1980Conor Oberst
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1825Carter Harrison, Sr., American politician, 29th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1893)
- 1910Irena Sendler, Polish nurse and social worker (d. 2008)
- 1911Leonard Woodcock, American union leader and diplomat (d. 2001)
- 1929Kauko Armas Nieminen, Finnish physicist and author
- 1940Vaino Vahing, Estonian psychiatrist, author, and playwright (d. 2008)
- 1963Steven Michael Quezada, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Gordon Shedden, Scottish race car driver
- 1981Diego Martínez, Mexican footballer
- 1981Rita Jeptoo, Kenyan runner
- 1983David Degen, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 706Byzantine emperor Justinian II has his predecessors Leontios and Tiberios III publicly executed in the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
- 1764The city of St. Louis is established in Spanish Louisiana (now in Missouri, USA).
- 1901The association football club Alianza Lima is founded in Lima, Peru, under the name Sport Alianza.
- 1933In Miami, Giuseppe Zangara attempts to assassinate US President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt, but instead shoots Chicago mayor Anton J. Cermak, who dies of his wounds on March 6, 1933.
- 1944World War II: The assault on Monte Cassino, Italy begins.
- 1945World War II: Third day of bombing in Dresden.
- 1949Gerald Lankester Harding and Roland de Vaux begin excavations at Cave 1 of the Qumran Caves, where they will eventually discover the first seven Dead Sea Scrolls.
- 1952King George VI of the United Kingdom is buried in St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.
- 1972José María Velasco Ibarra, serving as President of Ecuador for the fifth time, is overthrown by the military for the fourth time.
- 2013A meteor explodes over Russia, injuring 1,500 people as a shock wave blows out windows and rocks buildings. This happens unexpectedly only hours before the expected closest ever approach of the larger and unrelated asteroid 2012 DA14.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Garrett, Sheree North, Marian Seldes, Joe Hahn, Amanda Peterson, Ninja Sarasalo, Skrillex, Danny Aiello, Erika Heynatz, Miranda Lambert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 15, 1924.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1942 – Zoot Money, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Zoot Money's Big Roll Band, Dantalian's Chariot, and The Hard Travelers); March 13, 1949 – Julia Migenes, American soprano and actress; September 20, 1975 – Asia Argento, Italian actress, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048