Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 46th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,192 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,158 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Arthur Shields
- 1907Cesar Romero
- 1954Matt Groening
- 1955Janice Dickinson
- 1960Roman Kostrzewski
- 1963Steven Michael Quezada
- 1974Tomi Putaansuu
- 1978Kimberly Goss
- 1986Ami Koshimizu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1564Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer and physicist (d. 1642)
- 1739Alexandre-Théodore Brongniart, French architect, designed the Paris Bourse (d. 1813)
- 1761Jacob Kimball, Jr., American composer (d. 1826)
- 1883Sax Rohmer, English-American author (d. 1959)
- 1916Jack Hanlon, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1923Yelena Bonner, Russian activist (d. 2011)
- 1940İsmail Cem İpekçi, Turkish journalist and politician, 45th Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 2007)
- 1956Desmond Haynes, Barbadian cricketer and coach
- 1979Scott Severin, Scottish footballer
- 1986Valeri Bojinov, Bulgarian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 590Khosrau II is crowned king of Persia.
- 1690Constantin Cantemir, Prince of Moldavia, and the Holy Roman Empire sign a secret treaty in Sibiu, stipulating that Moldavia would support the actions led by the House of Habsburg against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1804The Serbian Revolution begins.
- 1901The association football club Alianza Lima is founded in Lima, Peru, under the name Sport Alianza.
- 1933In Miami, Giuseppe Zangara attempts to assassinate US President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt, but instead shoots Chicago mayor Anton J. Cermak, who dies of his wounds on March 6, 1933.
- 1954Canada and the United States agree to construct the Distant Early Warning Line, a system of radar stations in the far northern Arctic regions of Canada and Alaska.
- 1979Don Dunstan resigns as Premier of South Australia, ending a decade of sweeping social liberalisation.
- 1982The drilling rig Ocean Ranger sinks during a storm off the coast of Newfoundland, killing 84 workers.
- 1991The Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
- 1992Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was sentenced in Milwaukee to life in prison.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Meryl Streep, Lloyd Zaragoza, Michael Park, Teddy Blass, AnnaSophia Robb, Chulpan Khamatova, Amy Steel, Luna, Janet Davies, Carl Marotte.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 15, 1924.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1977 – David Sullivan, American actor; July 28, 1975 – Leonor Watling, Spanish actress and singer (Marlango); September 28, 1988 – Caio César, Brazilian actor and police officer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934