Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 46th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,037 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Arthur Shields
- 1916Jack Hanlon
- 1916Mary Jane Croft
- 1930Nico Minardos
- 1934Graham Kennedy
- 1942Sherry Jackson
- 1967Kelley Menighan Hensley
- 1975Brendon Small
- 1980Conor Oberst
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1725Abraham Clark, American surveyor, lawyer, and politician (d. 1794)
- 1739Alexandre-Théodore Brongniart, French architect, designed the Paris Bourse (d. 1813)
- 1892James Forrestal, American lieutenant and politician, 1st United States Secretary of Defense (d. 1949)
- 1924Robert Drew, American director and producer (d. 2014)
- 1953Gregory Campbell, Irish politician
- 1958Matthew Ward, American singer-songwriter (2nd Chapter of Acts)
- 1967Syed Kamall, English academic and politician
- 1969Josh Marshall, American journalist, founded the Talking Points Memo
- 1980Josh Sole, New Zealand-Italian rugby player
- 1984Erik Cadée, Dutch discus thrower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798The Roman Republic is proclaimed after Louis-Alexandre Berthier, a general of Napoleon, had invaded the city of Rome five days earlier.
- 1891Allmänna Idrottsklubben (AIK) (Swedish Sports Club) is founded.
- 1909The Flores Theater fire in Acapulco, Mexico kills 250.
- 1933In Miami, Giuseppe Zangara attempts to assassinate US President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt, but instead shoots Chicago mayor Anton J. Cermak, who dies of his wounds on March 6, 1933.
- 1942World War II: Fall of Singapore. Following an assault by Japanese forces, the British General Arthur Percival surrenders. About 80,000 Indian, United Kingdom and Australian soldiers become prisoners of war, the largest surrender of British-led military personnel in history.
- 1972José María Velasco Ibarra, serving as President of Ecuador for the fifth time, is overthrown by the military for the fourth time.
- 1972Sound recordings are granted U.S. federal copyright protection for the first time.
- 1976The 1976 Constitution of Cuba is adopted by national referendum.
- 1979Don Dunstan resigns as Premier of South Australia, ending a decade of sweeping social liberalisation.
- 1996At the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in China, a Long March 3 rocket, carrying an Intelsat 708, crashes into a rural village after liftoff, killing many people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nathaniel Brown, Stéphane E. Roy, Michael McCarthy, Leon Pisani, J. Lee Thompson, Murray Hamilton, Ginny Tyler, Penny Marshall, Zeebra, Sarah Michelle Gellar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 15, 1924.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1989 – Kim Woo-bin, South Korean actor and model; May 11, 1970 – Nicky Katt, American actor; March 25, 1967 – Doug Stanhope, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910