Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 46th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,073 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,154 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Kevin McCarthy
- 1916Jack Hanlon
- 1927Frank Dunlop
- 1941Florinda Bolkan
- 1959Ali Campbell
- 1964Chris Farley
- 1968Axelle Red
- 1971Renee O'Connor
- 1980Conor Oberst
- 1998Zachary Gordon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1809Cyrus McCormick, American businessman, co-founded International Harvester (d. 1884)
- 1847Robert Fuchs, Austrian composer and educator (d. 1927)
- 1851Spiru Haret, Romanian mathematician, astronomer, and politician, 55th Interior Minister of Romania (d. 1912)
- 1949Hans Graf, Austrian conductor and academic
- 1953Gregory Campbell, Irish politician
- 1953Tony Adams, Irish-American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1958Tony McKegney, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1971Ray Sefo, New Zealand boxer and mixed martial artist
- 1977Gran Naniwa, Japanese wrestler (d. 2010)
- 1978Kimberly Goss, American singer and keyboard player (Sinergy and Ancient)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1637Ferdinand III becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant attacks Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1870Stevens Institute of Technology is founded in New Jersey, USA and offers the first Bachelors of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering.
- 1898The battleship USS Maine explodes and sinks in Havana harbor in Cuba, killing 274. This event leads the United States to declare war on Spain.
- 1971The decimalisation of British coinage is completed on Decimal Day.
- 1972José María Velasco Ibarra, serving as President of Ecuador for the fifth time, is overthrown by the military for the fourth time.
- 1972Sound recordings are granted U.S. federal copyright protection for the first time.
- 1991The Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
- 1996At the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in China, a Long March 3 rocket, carrying an Intelsat 708, crashes into a rural village after liftoff, killing many people.
- 2000Indian Point II nuclear power plant in New York vents a small amount of radioactive steam when a steam generator fails.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bert Newton, Sessue Hayakawa, Nina Eichinger, François Chau, Shindong, Neville Brand, Walter Tetley, Debra Jo Rupp, Vonda Shepard, Marisol Nichols.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 15, 1924.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1940 – William Finley, American actor (d. 2012); October 13, 1937 – Sami Frey, French actor; August 22, 1940 – George Reinholt, American actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888