Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 46th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,785 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,076 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Marisa Berenson
- 1953Tony Adams
- 1959Ali Campbell
- 1964Chris Farley
- 1967Jane Child
- 1967Kelley Menighan Hensley
- 1971Renee O'Connor
- 1973Alex Borstein
- 1976Brandon Boyd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1761Jacob Kimball, Jr., American composer (d. 1826)
- 1834V. A. Urechia, Moldavian-Romanian historian, author, and playwright (d. 1901)
- 1841Manuel Ferraz de Campos Sales, Brazilian lawyer and politician, 4th President of Brazil (d. 1913)
- 1883Sax Rohmer, English-American author (d. 1959)
- 1885Frank Thorpe, Australian public servant (d. 1967)
- 1895Earl Thomson, Canadian hurdler and coach (d. 1971)
- 1899Georges Auric, French composer (d. 1983)
- 1952Tomislav Nikolić, Serbian politician, 4th President of Serbia
- 1958Chrystine Brouillet, Canadian author
- 1982James Yap, Filipino basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1637Ferdinand III becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant attacks Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1909The Flores Theater fire in Acapulco, Mexico kills 250.
- 1933In Miami, Giuseppe Zangara attempts to assassinate US President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt, but instead shoots Chicago mayor Anton J. Cermak, who dies of his wounds on March 6, 1933.
- 1944World War II: The assault on Monte Cassino, Italy begins.
- 1949Gerald Lankester Harding and Roland de Vaux begin excavations at Cave 1 of the Qumran Caves, where they will eventually discover the first seven Dead Sea Scrolls.
- 1953Parliamentary elections held in Liechtenstein.
- 1965A new red-and-white maple leaf design is adopted as the flag of Canada, replacing the old Canadian Red Ensign banner.
- 1989Soviet war in Afghanistan: The Soviet Union officially announces that all of its troops have left Afghanistan.
- 1991The Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Helms, Werner Herzog, Frédéric Diefenthal, Matthew Best, Paula Wilcox, Lucy Benjamin, Martin Smith, Teddy Infuhr, Bill Daily, Olivia Newton-John.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 15, 1930.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1904 – Angela Baddeley, English actress (d. 1976); March 18, 1972 – Dane Cook, American comedian, actor, director, and producer; November 12, 1920 – Richard Quine, American actor, singer, director, and screenwriter (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 868