Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 46th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,756 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,075 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Jack Hanlon
- 1918Allan Arbus
- 1924Robert Drew
- 1931Claire Bloom
- 1941Brian Holland
- 1941Florinda Bolkan
- 1942Sherry Jackson
- 1950Tsui Hark
- 1958Matthew Ward
- 1998Zachary Gordon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1885Frank Thorpe, Australian public servant (d. 1967)
- 1914Hale Boggs, American lawyer and politician (d. 1972)
- 1916Jack Hanlon, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1923Yelena Bonner, Russian activist (d. 2011)
- 1939Gerd Bohnsack, German footballer and manager
- 1964Leland D. Melvin, American engineer and astronaut
- 1970Mariko Yoshida, Japanese wrestler
- 1974Miranda July, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1981Diego Martínez, Mexican footballer
- 1984Doda, Polish singer-songwriter (Virgin)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 706Byzantine emperor Justinian II has his predecessors Leontios and Tiberios III publicly executed in the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
- 1493While on board the Niña, Christopher Columbus writes an open letter (widely distributed upon his return to Portugal) describing his discoveries and the unexpected items he came across in the New World.
- 1942World War II: Fall of Singapore. Following an assault by Japanese forces, the British General Arthur Percival surrenders. About 80,000 Indian, United Kingdom and Australian soldiers become prisoners of war, the largest surrender of British-led military personnel in history.
- 1944World War II: The assault on Monte Cassino, Italy begins.
- 1979Don Dunstan resigns as Premier of South Australia, ending a decade of sweeping social liberalisation.
- 1982The drilling rig Ocean Ranger sinks during a storm off the coast of Newfoundland, killing 84 workers.
- 1992Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was sentenced in Milwaukee to life in prison.
- 1999Abdullah Öcalan, leader of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), is arrested in Kenya.
- 2000Indian Point II nuclear power plant in New York vents a small amount of radioactive steam when a steam generator fails.
- 2014Renaud Lavillenie of France breaks Sergey Bubka’s world record in pole vault with a mark of 6.16 m.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aaron Kwok, Karoline Jagemann, Greg Puciato, Vikram Chatwal, Amber, Dondre Whitfield, Yuki Matsuoka, Terry O'Quinn, Justus von Dohnányi, Marilyn Schreffler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 15, 1930.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1968 – Terry Crews, American football player and actor; March 28, 1925 – Dorothy DeBorba, American actress (d. 2010); October 19, 1945 – Carol Kidd, Scottish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890