Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 46th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,816 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,077 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gale Sondergaard
- 1916Jack Hanlon
- 1929James R. Schlesinger
- 1941Florinda Bolkan
- 1967Jane Child
- 1967Kelley Menighan Hensley
- 1973Alex Borstein
- 1980Conor Oberst
- 1983Ashley Tesoro
- 1988Hironori Kusano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1759Friedrich August Wolf, German philologist and critic (d. 1824)
- 1840Titu Maiorescu, Romanian philosopher, academic, and politician, 23rd Prime Minister of Romania (d. 1917)
- 1897Gerrit Kleerekoper, Dutch gymnast and coach (d. 1943)
- 1898Totò, Italian actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1967)
- 1922John B. Anderson, American lawyer and politician
- 1939Robert Hansen, American serial killer (d. 2014)
- 1944Mick Avory, English drummer (The Kinks and The Kast Off Kinks)
- 1967Syed Kamall, English academic and politician
- 1986Amber Riley, American actress and singer
- 1986Valeri Bojinov, Bulgarian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1764The city of St. Louis is established in Spanish Louisiana (now in Missouri, USA).
- 1870Stevens Institute of Technology is founded in New Jersey, USA and offers the first Bachelors of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering.
- 1879Women’s rights: US President Rutherford B. Hayes signs a bill allowing female attorneys to argue cases before the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1901The association football club Alianza Lima is founded in Lima, Peru, under the name Sport Alianza.
- 1923Greece becomes the last European country to adopt the Gregorian calendar.
- 1979Don Dunstan resigns as Premier of South Australia, ending a decade of sweeping social liberalisation.
- 1982The drilling rig Ocean Ranger sinks during a storm off the coast of Newfoundland, killing 84 workers.
- 1989Soviet war in Afghanistan: The Soviet Union officially announces that all of its troops have left Afghanistan.
- 1992Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was sentenced in Milwaukee to life in prison.
- 2003Protests against the Iraq war take place in over 600 cities worldwide. It is estimated that between eight million to 30 million people participate, making this the largest peace demonstration in history.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maria Pitillo, Mark Robson, Neil Innes, Peter Furler, Scott Michael Foster, Melissa Auf der Maur, Candy Hsu, Emrys James, Nick Blinko, Marnette Patterson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 15, 1930.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1963 – Tracey E. Bregman, German-American actress; July 14, 1919 – Lino Ventura, Italian-French actor (d. 1987); February 7, 1908 – Buster Crabbe, American swimmer and actor (d. 1983).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 896