Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 46th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,807 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Arthur Shields
- 1927Harvey Korman
- 1950Tsui Hark
- 1951Jane Seymour
- 1951Melissa Manchester
- 1954Matt Groening
- 1967Kelley Menighan Hensley
- 1974Tomi Putaansuu
- 1979Chantal Janzen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1620François Charpentier, French archaeologist and academic (d. 1702)
- 1873Hans von Euler-Chelpin, German-Swiss biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1964)
- 1874Ernest Shackleton, Irish explorer (d. 1922)
- 1918Hank Locklin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2009)
- 1931Jonathan Steele, English journalist and author
- 1941Brian Holland, American songwriter and producer
- 1945Douglas Hofstadter, American author and academic
- 1957Jimmy Spencer, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1963Steven Michael Quezada, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Yiruma, South Korean pianist and composer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 706Byzantine emperor Justinian II has his predecessors Leontios and Tiberios III publicly executed in the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
- 1690Constantin Cantemir, Prince of Moldavia, and the Holy Roman Empire sign a secret treaty in Sibiu, stipulating that Moldavia would support the actions led by the House of Habsburg against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1804The Serbian Revolution begins.
- 1944World War II: The assault on Monte Cassino, Italy begins.
- 1945World War II: Third day of bombing in Dresden.
- 1971The decimalisation of British coinage is completed on Decimal Day.
- 1982The drilling rig Ocean Ranger sinks during a storm off the coast of Newfoundland, killing 84 workers.
- 1996At the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in China, a Long March 3 rocket, carrying an Intelsat 708, crashes into a rural village after liftoff, killing many people.
- 2000Indian Point II nuclear power plant in New York vents a small amount of radioactive steam when a steam generator fails.
- 2001The first draft of the complete human genome is published in Nature.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joely Collins, Daniel Sharman, Marvin Rainwater, Ami Foster, Ingrid Bergman, Tamara Feldman, Nicholas Hammond, Blake McIver Ewing, Warren Haynes, Alyssa Alano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 15, 1971.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Bad Apple by The Osmonds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 20, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1946 – Michèle Deslauriers, Canadian actress; December 23, 1958 – Victoria Williams, American singer-songwriter (Original Harmony Ridge Creekdippers); June 18, 1908 – Nedra Volz, American actress (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934