Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 46th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,838 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 570 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Frank Dunlop
- 1927Harvey Korman
- 1929James R. Schlesinger
- 1931Geoff Edwards
- 1934Graham Kennedy
- 1953Tony Adams
- 1955Christopher McDonald
- 1963Steven Michael Quezada
- 1972Anna-Jane Casey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1458Ivan the Young, son of Ivan III of Russia (d. 1490)
- 1809André Dumont, Belgian geologist and academic (d. 1857)
- 1856Emil Kraepelin, German psychiatrist and academic (d. 1926)
- 1914Hale Boggs, American lawyer and politician (d. 1972)
- 1921Radha Krishna Choudhary, Indian historian and author (d. 1985)
- 1934Niklaus Wirth, Swiss computer scientist, created the Pascal programming language
- 1935Susan Brownmiller, American journalist and author
- 1945Douglas Hofstadter, American author and academic
- 1952Nikolai Sorokin, Russian actor and director (d. 2013)
- 1982Shameka Christon, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1113Pope Paschal II issues a bill sanctioning the establishment of the Order of Hospitallers.
- 1493While on board the Niña, Christopher Columbus writes an open letter (widely distributed upon his return to Portugal) describing his discoveries and the unexpected items he came across in the New World.
- 1764The city of St. Louis is established in Spanish Louisiana (now in Missouri, USA).
- 1798The Roman Republic is proclaimed after Louis-Alexandre Berthier, a general of Napoleon, had invaded the city of Rome five days earlier.
- 1804The Serbian Revolution begins.
- 1901The association football club Alianza Lima is founded in Lima, Peru, under the name Sport Alianza.
- 1933In Miami, Giuseppe Zangara attempts to assassinate US President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt, but instead shoots Chicago mayor Anton J. Cermak, who dies of his wounds on March 6, 1933.
- 1946ENIAC, the first electronic general-purpose computer, is formally dedicated at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
- 1952King George VI of the United Kingdom is buried in St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.
- 1971The decimalisation of British coinage is completed on Decimal Day.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Iha, Jonathan Slinger, Terrence C. Carson, Cicely Courtneidge, Laura Dern, Stanislas, Jsu Garcia, Risa Kudō, Vilis Daudziņš, Lætitia Sadier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 15, 1971.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Bad Apple by The Osmonds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 20, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1907 – Alan Wheatley, English actor (d. 1991); April 26, 1990 – Riley Voelkel, Canadian-American actress; August 12, 1949 – Alex Naumik, Lithuanian-Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948