Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 46th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,876 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 571 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Mary Jane Croft
- 1942Masaomi Kondō
- 1951Melissa Manchester
- 1953Tony Adams
- 1960Roman Kostrzewski
- 1964Chris Farley
- 1974Miranda July
- 1974Tomi Putaansuu
- 1983Ashley Tesoro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1571Michael Praetorius, German organist and composer (d. 1621)
- 1760Jean-François Le Sueur, French composer and educator (d. 1837)
- 1890Robert Ley, German politician (d. 1945)
- 1943Griselda Blanco, Colombian drug lord (d. 2012)
- 1967Jane Child, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1971Ray Sefo, New Zealand boxer and mixed martial artist
- 1973Alex Borstein, American actress and singer
- 1973Amy Van Dyken, American swimmer and sportscaster
- 1981Diego Martínez, Mexican footballer
- 1983Ashley Tesoro, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 590Khosrau II is crowned king of Persia.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant attacks Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1870Stevens Institute of Technology is founded in New Jersey, USA and offers the first Bachelors of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering.
- 1898The battleship USS Maine explodes and sinks in Havana harbor in Cuba, killing 274. This event leads the United States to declare war on Spain.
- 1909The Flores Theater fire in Acapulco, Mexico kills 250.
- 1923Greece becomes the last European country to adopt the Gregorian calendar.
- 1933In Miami, Giuseppe Zangara attempts to assassinate US President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt, but instead shoots Chicago mayor Anton J. Cermak, who dies of his wounds on March 6, 1933.
- 1961Sabena Flight 548 crashes in Belgium, killing 73, including the entire United States figure skating team along with several of their coaches and family members.
- 1982The drilling rig Ocean Ranger sinks during a storm off the coast of Newfoundland, killing 84 workers.
- 1996At the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in China, a Long March 3 rocket, carrying an Intelsat 708, crashes into a rural village after liftoff, killing many people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Austin Pendleton, Andrew Adamson, Alice Faye, Charlie Clouser, Kim Ji-soo, Mae Clarke, Sam Elliott, Rita Rudner, Zoë Bell, Assi Dayan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 15, 1971.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Bad Apple by The Osmonds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 20, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1975 – T. J. Thyne, American actor, director, producer, and sreenwriter; December 17, 1977 – Katheryn Winnick, Canadian actress; April 1, 1976 – David Oyelowo, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 943