Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1976 was a Sunday and it was the 46th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,019 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 509 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Hank Locklin
- 1929James R. Schlesinger
- 1941Brian Holland
- 1941Florinda Bolkan
- 1942Sherry Jackson
- 1947Marisa Berenson
- 1964Chris Farley
- 1976Brandon Boyd
- 1986Amber Riley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1861Alfred North Whitehead, English mathematician and philosopher (d. 1947)
- 1896Arthur Shields, Irish-American actor (d. 1970)
- 1899Georges Auric, French composer (d. 1983)
- 1921Radha Krishna Choudhary, Indian historian and author (d. 1985)
- 1929James R. Schlesinger, American economist and politician, 12th United States Secretary of Defense (d. 2014)
- 1935Gene Hickerson, American football player (d. 2008)
- 1940Hamzah Haz, Indonesian journalist and politician, 9th Vice President of Indonesia
- 1959Ali Campbell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (UB40)
- 1974Ugueth Urbina, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1998Zachary Gordon, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1493While on board the Niña, Christopher Columbus writes an open letter (widely distributed upon his return to Portugal) describing his discoveries and the unexpected items he came across in the New World.
- 1637Ferdinand III becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1690Constantin Cantemir, Prince of Moldavia, and the Holy Roman Empire sign a secret treaty in Sibiu, stipulating that Moldavia would support the actions led by the House of Habsburg against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1798The Roman Republic is proclaimed after Louis-Alexandre Berthier, a general of Napoleon, had invaded the city of Rome five days earlier.
- 1944World War II: The assault on Monte Cassino, Italy begins.
- 1972José María Velasco Ibarra, serving as President of Ecuador for the fifth time, is overthrown by the military for the fourth time.
- 1976The 1976 Constitution of Cuba is adopted by national referendum.
- 1996At the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in China, a Long March 3 rocket, carrying an Intelsat 708, crashes into a rural village after liftoff, killing many people.
- 1999Abdullah Öcalan, leader of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), is arrested in Kenya.
- 2001The first draft of the complete human genome is published in Nature.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Pacar, Corey Burton, Jack Carpenter, Andrew Garfield, Baek Yoon-sik, Deon Richmond, Marty Ingels, Cansel Elçin, Jake Cuenca, Bronson Pinchot.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 15, 1976.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1982 – Anita Briem, Icelandic actress; March 14, 1947 – Jona Lewie, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Terry Dactyl and the Dinosaurs and Brett Marvin and the Thunderbolts); July 25, 1985 – James Lafferty, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966