Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1976 was a Sunday and it was the 46th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,074 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 511 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Arthur Shields
- 1916Jack Hanlon
- 1918Allan Arbus
- 1930Nico Minardos
- 1947Rusty Hamer
- 1968Axelle Red
- 1986Ami Koshimizu
- 1998Zachary Gordon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1748Jeremy Bentham, English jurist and philosopher (d. 1832)
- 1930Nico Minardos, Greek-American actor (d. 2011)
- 1957Gul Mohammed, Indian dwarf (d. 1997)
- 1967Jane Child, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1967Syed Kamall, English academic and politician
- 1977Brooks Wackerman, American drummer (Bad Religion, Infectious Grooves, Fear and the Nervous System, and Bad4Good)
- 1979Chantal Janzen, Dutch actress and singer
- 1979Scott Severin, Scottish footballer
- 1984Erik Cadée, Dutch discus thrower
- 1986Gabriel Paletta, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798The Roman Republic is proclaimed after Louis-Alexandre Berthier, a general of Napoleon, had invaded the city of Rome five days earlier.
- 1835The first constitutional law in modern Serbia is adopted.
- 1901The association football club Alianza Lima is founded in Lima, Peru, under the name Sport Alianza.
- 1944World War II: The Narva Offensive begins.
- 1946ENIAC, the first electronic general-purpose computer, is formally dedicated at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
- 1952King George VI of the United Kingdom is buried in St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.
- 1954Canada and the United States agree to construct the Distant Early Warning Line, a system of radar stations in the far northern Arctic regions of Canada and Alaska.
- 1965A new red-and-white maple leaf design is adopted as the flag of Canada, replacing the old Canadian Red Ensign banner.
- 1996At the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in China, a Long March 3 rocket, carrying an Intelsat 708, crashes into a rural village after liftoff, killing many people.
- 2000Indian Point II nuclear power plant in New York vents a small amount of radioactive steam when a steam generator fails.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mandy Cho, Charli XCX, Imelda Staunton, Kappei Yamaguchi, Nolan North, Marco Alcaraz, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Nadech Kugimiya, Lali Espósito, Nedumudi Venu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 15, 1976.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1995 – John Manalo, Filipino actor; October 11, 1979 – Gabe Saporta, Uruguayan-American singer-songwriter and producer (Cobra Starship, Midtown, and Humble Beginnings); March 27, 1907 – Mary Treen, American actress and singer (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945