Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 2004 was a Sunday and it was the 46th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,761 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 161 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Kevin McCarthy
- 1918Hank Locklin
- 1927Frank Dunlop
- 1927Harvey Korman
- 1931Claire Bloom
- 1931Geoff Edwards
- 1953Tony Adams
- 1986Amber Riley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1458Ivan the Young, son of Ivan III of Russia (d. 1490)
- 1734William Stacy, American colonel (d. 1802)
- 1760Jean-François Le Sueur, French composer and educator (d. 1837)
- 1873Hans von Euler-Chelpin, German-Swiss biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1964)
- 1883Sax Rohmer, English-American author (d. 1959)
- 1907Cesar Romero, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1994)
- 1935Gene Hickerson, American football player (d. 2008)
- 1949Ken Anderson, American football player and coach
- 1954Matt Groening, American animator, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Kelley Menighan Hensley, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 706Byzantine emperor Justinian II has his predecessors Leontios and Tiberios III publicly executed in the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
- 1798The Roman Republic is proclaimed after Louis-Alexandre Berthier, a general of Napoleon, had invaded the city of Rome five days earlier.
- 1835The first constitutional law in modern Serbia is adopted.
- 1944World War II: The Narva Offensive begins.
- 1961Sabena Flight 548 crashes in Belgium, killing 73, including the entire United States figure skating team along with several of their coaches and family members.
- 1976The 1976 Constitution of Cuba is adopted by national referendum.
- 1982The drilling rig Ocean Ranger sinks during a storm off the coast of Newfoundland, killing 84 workers.
- 1991The Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
- 2000Indian Point II nuclear power plant in New York vents a small amount of radioactive steam when a steam generator fails.
- 2001The first draft of the complete human genome is published in Nature.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlos Lopez, Danai Gurira, Marian McKnight, Sakiko Matsui, Dennis Quaid, Ayaka Wada, Susan Hart, Peter Copley, Michelle Nicastro, Masahiro Inoue.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 15, 2004.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Slow Jamz by Twista featuring Kanye West and Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1939 – Billy Joe Shaver, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 14, 1979 – Angela Lindvall, American model and actress; November 5, 1993 – Hideya Tawada, Japanese actor and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930