Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 2004 was a Sunday and it was the 46th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,881 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Arthur Shields
- 1918Allan Arbus
- 1927Harvey Korman
- 1931Geoff Edwards
- 1942Masaomi Kondō
- 1951Melissa Manchester
- 1964Chris Farley
- 1971Renee O'Connor
- 1973Alex Borstein
- 1986Amber Riley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1705Charles-André van Loo, French painter (d. 1765)
- 1914Hale Boggs, American lawyer and politician (d. 1972)
- 1947Ádám Nádasdy, Hungarian linguist and poet
- 1949Francisco Maturana, Colombian footballer and manager
- 1951Markku Alén, Finnish race car driver
- 1956Desmond Haynes, Barbadian cricketer and coach
- 1960Roman Kostrzewski, Polish singer-songwriter (Kat and Kat & Roman Kostrzewski)
- 1971Ray Sefo, New Zealand boxer and mixed martial artist
- 1979Gordon Shedden, Scottish race car driver
- 1986Gabriel Paletta, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1113Pope Paschal II issues a bill sanctioning the establishment of the Order of Hospitallers.
- 1493While on board the Niña, Christopher Columbus writes an open letter (widely distributed upon his return to Portugal) describing his discoveries and the unexpected items he came across in the New World.
- 1835The first constitutional law in modern Serbia is adopted.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant attacks Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1879Women’s rights: US President Rutherford B. Hayes signs a bill allowing female attorneys to argue cases before the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1923Greece becomes the last European country to adopt the Gregorian calendar.
- 1944World War II: The Narva Offensive begins.
- 1972José María Velasco Ibarra, serving as President of Ecuador for the fifth time, is overthrown by the military for the fourth time.
- 1982The drilling rig Ocean Ranger sinks during a storm off the coast of Newfoundland, killing 84 workers.
- 2000Indian Point II nuclear power plant in New York vents a small amount of radioactive steam when a steam generator fails.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristy Wu, Karina Bacchi, Natalie Bassingthwaighte, Patrick Labyorteaux, Agda Helin, Lili Elbe, Elaine Joyce, Vladimír Merta, Graeham Goble, Thurl Ravenscroft.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 15, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Slow Jamz by Twista featuring Kanye West and Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1939 – Harvey Keitel, American actor and producer; December 8, 1964 – Mike Ruiz, Canadian-American model, actor, and photographer; September 21, 1971 – Alfonso Ribeiro, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,075