Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 2004 was a Sunday and it was the 46th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,935 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gale Sondergaard
- 1916Jack Hanlon
- 1930Nico Minardos
- 1952Nikolai Sorokin
- 1953Tony Adams
- 1967Kelley Menighan Hensley
- 1968Axelle Red
- 1972Anna-Jane Casey
- 1976Brandon Boyd
- 1988Hironori Kusano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1851Spiru Haret, Romanian mathematician, astronomer, and politician, 55th Interior Minister of Romania (d. 1912)
- 1873Hans von Euler-Chelpin, German-Swiss biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1964)
- 1913Erich Eliskases, Austrian chess player (d. 1997)
- 1922John B. Anderson, American lawyer and politician
- 1927Harvey Korman, American actor, singer, and director (d. 2008)
- 1976Ronnie Vannucci, Jr., American drummer and songwriter (The Killers and Big Talk)
- 1979Josh Low, English footballer
- 1980Conor Oberst, American singer-songwriter (Bright Eyes, Desaparecidos, and Commander Venus)
- 1981Rita Jeptoo, Kenyan runner
- 1990Dejan Lazarević, Slovenian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 590Khosrau II is crowned king of Persia.
- 1113Pope Paschal II issues a bill sanctioning the establishment of the Order of Hospitallers.
- 1690Constantin Cantemir, Prince of Moldavia, and the Holy Roman Empire sign a secret treaty in Sibiu, stipulating that Moldavia would support the actions led by the House of Habsburg against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1835The first constitutional law in modern Serbia is adopted.
- 1879Women’s rights: US President Rutherford B. Hayes signs a bill allowing female attorneys to argue cases before the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1909The Flores Theater fire in Acapulco, Mexico kills 250.
- 1933In Miami, Giuseppe Zangara attempts to assassinate US President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt, but instead shoots Chicago mayor Anton J. Cermak, who dies of his wounds on March 6, 1933.
- 1946ENIAC, the first electronic general-purpose computer, is formally dedicated at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
- 1982The drilling rig Ocean Ranger sinks during a storm off the coast of Newfoundland, killing 84 workers.
- 1991The Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur Penn, Robson Green, Chris Cooper, Carol Kane, Sinik, Betsy Randle, Roger J. Beaujard, Andrew Robinson, Julie Pinson, Meryem Uzerli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 15, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Slow Jamz by Twista featuring Kanye West and Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1937 – Lynn Borden, American model and actress (d. 2015); May 17, 1965 – Paige Turco, American actress; November 18, 1976 – Shagrath, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Dimmu Borgir Chrome Division, Ov Hell, and Fimbulwinter).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,097