Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of February 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 16, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 47th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,083 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 612 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Edgar Bergen
- 1927June Brown
- 1938Barry Primus
- 1946Ian Lavender
- 1964Christopher Eccleston
- 1977Hinako Saeki
- 1980Agim Kaba
- 1995Mayu Matsuoka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 16.
- 1856Ossian Everett Mills, American academic, founded Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia (d. 1920)
- 1931George E. Sangmeister, American lawyer and politician (d. 2007)
- 1932Ahmad Tejan Kabbah, Sierra Leonean economist, lawyer, and politician, 3rd President of Sierra Leone (d. 2014)
- 1944Glyn Davies, Welsh farmer and politician
- 1958Natalie Angier, American journalist and author
- 1973Cathy Freeman, Australian sprinter
- 1975Don Jeffcoat, American actor
- 1988Zhang Jike, Chinese table tennis player
- 1991Sergio Canales, Spanish footballer
- 1994Annika Beck, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 116Emperor Trajan sends laureatae to the Roman Senate at Rome on account of his victories and being conqueror of Parthia.
- 1646Battle of Torrington, Devon – the last major battle of the first English Civil War.
- 1699First Leopoldine Diploma is issued by the Holy Roman Emperor, recognizing the Greek Catholic clergy enjoyed the same privileges as Roman Catholic priests in the Principality of Transylvania.
- 1918The Council of Lithuania unanimously adopts the Act of Independence, declaring Lithuania an independent state.
- 1934The Austrian Civil War ends with the defeat of the Social Democrats and the Republikanischer Schutzbund.
- 1940World War II: Altmark Incident: The German tanker Altmark is boarded by sailors from the British destroyer HMS Cossack. 299 British prisoners are freed.
- 1945World War II: American forces land on Corregidor Island in the Philippines.
- 1961The DuSable Museum of African American History is chartered.
- 1968In Haleyville, Alabama, the first 9-1-1 emergency telephone system goes into service.
- 2006The last Mobile army surgical hospital (MASH) is decommissioned by the United States Army.
View the complete list of historical events for February 16.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 16 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miyuki Matsuda, Mark Gil, Randeep Hooda, Suzy Amis, Joachim Fuchsberger, Dino Cazares, Christoph Sanders, Lisa Wilcox, Derrick Monasterio, Francis Ford Coppola.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 16 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 16, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 17, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1965 – Jessica Steen, Canadian actress; July 24, 1990 – Daveigh Chase, American actress and singer; July 23, 1971 – Dalvin DeGrate, American rapper and producer (Jodeci).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061