Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1962 was a Saturday and it was the 48th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,219 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 685 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Arthur Hunnicutt
- 1925Hal Holbrook
- 1935Christina Pickles
- 1937Mary Ann Mobley
- 1940Gene Pitney
- 1947Helge Jordal
- 1962David McComb
- 1963Michael Jordan
- 1967Chanté Moore
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1820Elzéar-Alexandre Taschereau, Canadian cardinal (d. 1898)
- 1854Friedrich Alfred Krupp, German businessman (d. 1902)
- 1905Osvald Käpp, Estonian wrestler (d. 1995)
- 1918Volodymyr Shcherbytsky, Ukrainian politician, Prime Minister of Ukraine (d. 1990)
- 1947Ben Cramer, Dutch singer and actor
- 1956Richard Karn, American actor and game show host
- 1973Raphaël Ibañez, French rugby player
- 1980Al Harrington, American basketball player
- 1981Paris Hilton, American model, actress, and singer
- 1996Sasha Pieterse, South African-American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Duke Friedrich and Duke Johann attempt to subdue the peasantry of Dithmarschen, Denmark, in the Battle of Hemmingstedt.
- 1621Myles Standish is appointed as first commander of the English Plymouth Colony in North America.
- 1819The United States House of Representatives passes the Missouri Compromise for the first time.
- 1863A group of citizens of Geneva founded an International Committee for Relief to the Wounded, which later became known as the International Committee of the Red Cross.
- 1865American Civil War: Columbia, South Carolina, is burned as Confederate forces flee from advancing Union forces.
- 1904Madama Butterfly receives its première at La Scala in Milan.
- 1980Mount Everest, 1st Winter Ascent by Krzysztof Wielicki and Leszek Cichy.
- 1995The Cenepa War between Peru and Ecuador ends on a ceasefire brokered by the UN.
- 2003The London congestion charge is introduced.
- 2011Libyan protests begin. In Bahrain, security forces launched a deadly pre-dawn raid on protesters in Pearl Roundabout in Manama, the day is locally known as Bloody Thursday.
View the complete list of historical events for February 17.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Reri Grist, Beth Nielsen Chapman, Marie Osborne Yeats, Cees Geel, Jeffrey Mylett, Louis Johnson, Jacques Godin, Spencer List, Lindsay Hartley, Tony Shalhoub.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 17, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Duke of Earl by Gene Chandler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 17, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1977 – Gil Seong-joon, South Korean rapper and actor (Leessang); June 6, 1936 – Levi Stubbs, American singer and actor (Four Tops) (d. 2008); June 27, 1963 – Jay Karnes, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072