Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 48th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,084 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 612 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1821Lola Montez
- 1900Ruth Clifford
- 1925Hal Holbrook
- 1940Vicente Fernández
- 1943Joe Medjuck
- 1970Dominic Purcell
- 1972Valeria Mazza
- 1980Jason Ritter
- 1983Kevin Rudolf
- 1991Ed Sheeran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1524Charles, Cardinal of Lorraine (d. 1574)
- 1754Nicolas Baudin, French cartographer and explorer (d. 1803)
- 1933Larry Jennings, American magician and author (d. 1997)
- 1952Karin Büttner-Janz, German gymnast and physician
- 1952Vladimír Padrůněk, Czech bass player (Energit and Etc..) (d. 1991)
- 1965Samuel Bayer, American director and cinematographer
- 1974Kaoru, Japanese guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Dir En Grey)
- 1982Brian Bruney, American baseball player
- 1985Anders Jacobsen, Norwegian ski jumper
- 1989Ina Demireva, Bulgarian ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 364Roman Emperor Jovian dies after a reign of eight months. He is found dead in his tent at Tyana (Asia Minor) en route back to Constantinople in suspicious circumstances.
- 1621Myles Standish is appointed as first commander of the English Plymouth Colony in North America.
- 1863A group of citizens of Geneva founded an International Committee for Relief to the Wounded, which later became known as the International Committee of the Red Cross.
- 1864American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley becomes the first submarine to engage and sink a warship, the USS Housatonic.
- 1933Newsweek magazine is first published.
- 1933The Blaine Act ends Prohibition in the United States.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Eniwetok Atoll begins. The battle ends in an American victory on February 22.
- 1949Chaim Weizmann begins his term as the first President of Israel.
- 1964Gabonese president Léon M'ba is toppled by a coup and his rival, Jean-Hilaire Aubame, is installed in his place.
- 2003The London congestion charge is introduced.
View the complete list of historical events for February 17.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ivan Rebroff, Brute Force, Lil' P-Nut, Amanda Blake, Olive Thomas, Bob Hartman, Samantha Beckinsale, Brian Dunkleman, Simone Renant, Wayne Wonder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 17, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 17, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 3, 1989 – Paula DeAnda, American singer-songwriter and actress; December 1, 1951 – Jaco Pastorius, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Weather Report, Trio of Doom, and Blood, Sweat & Tears) (d. 1987); July 26, 1923 – Biff Elliot, American actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069