Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 48th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,539 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 560 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Ruth Clifford
- 1908Ants Eskola
- 1910Arthur Hunnicutt
- 1924Margaret Truman
- 1948Don Scardino
- 1962Lou Diamond Phillips
- 1972Taylor Hawkins
- 1976William Roussel
- 1991Bonnie Wright
- 1991Ed Sheeran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1796Philipp Franz von Siebold, German physician and botanist (d. 1866)
- 1929Patricia Routledge, English actress and singer
- 1935Christina Pickles, English-American actress and producer
- 1946Dodie Stevens, American singer
- 1952Karin Büttner-Janz, German gymnast and physician
- 1969David Douillet, French martial artist and politician
- 1971Denise Richards, American model and actress
- 1982Daniel Merriweather, Australian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1991Ed Sheeran, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1993Nicola Leali, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Following the successful campaigns during the Ottoman Interregnum, Musa Çelebi, one of the sons of Bayezid I, becomes Sultan with the support of Mircea I of Wallachia.
- 1500Duke Friedrich and Duke Johann attempt to subdue the peasantry of Dithmarschen, Denmark, in the Battle of Hemmingstedt.
- 1600The philosopher Giordano Bruno is burned alive, for heresy, at Campo de' Fiori in Rome.
- 1819The United States House of Representatives passes the Missouri Compromise for the first time.
- 1871The victorious Prussian Army parades through Paris, France, after the end of the Siege of Paris during the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1904Madama Butterfly receives its première at La Scala in Milan.
- 1978The Troubles: The Provisional IRA detonates an incendiary bomb at the La Mon restaurant, near Belfast, killing 12 and seriously injuring 30.
- 1996NASA’s Discovery Program begins as the NEAR Shoemaker spacecraft lifts off on the first mission ever to orbit and land on an asteroid, 433 Eros.
- 2006A massive mudslide occurs in Southern Leyte, Philippines; the official death toll is set at 1,126.
- 201518 people are killed and 78 injured in a stampede at a Mardi Gras parade in Haiti.
View the complete list of historical events for February 17.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fanny Kemble, Gabriel Gabrio, Nancy Walker, Melissa Ricks, Andrew Buchan, Polly Holliday, Volker Schlöndorff, Paul Winchell, Malik Sealy, Adore Delano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 17, 1972.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Without You by Nilsson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 19, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1984 – Lili Mirojnick, American actress; August 21, 1970 – Nathan Jones, Australian wrestler and actor; August 16, 1936 – Anita Gillette, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941