Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 48th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,502 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 559 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Mary Brian
- 1910Arthur Hunnicutt
- 1916Raf Vallone
- 1934Barry Humphries
- 1954Rene Russo
- 1962Lou Diamond Phillips
- 1965Michael Bay
- 1983Kevin Rudolf
- 1991Ed Sheeran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1887Joseph Bech, Luxembourgian lawyer and politician, 15th Prime Minister of Luxembourg (d. 1975)
- 1903Sadegh Hedayat, Iranian-French author and translator (d. 1951)
- 1923John M. Allegro, English archaeologist and scholar (d. 1988)
- 1969David Douillet, French martial artist and politician
- 1971Martyn Bennett, Canadian-Scottish bagpipe player and composer (d. 2005)
- 1984Kenta Kamakari, Japanese actor and singer
- 1986Joey O'Brien, Irish footballer
- 1986Ricardo Rodriguez, American wrestler and ring announcer
- 1987Thomas Ayasse, French footballer
- 1990Marianne St-Gelais, Canadian speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 364Roman Emperor Jovian dies after a reign of eight months. He is found dead in his tent at Tyana (Asia Minor) en route back to Constantinople in suspicious circumstances.
- 1500Duke Friedrich and Duke Johann attempt to subdue the peasantry of Dithmarschen, Denmark, in the Battle of Hemmingstedt.
- 1621Myles Standish is appointed as first commander of the English Plymouth Colony in North America.
- 1814War of the Sixth Coalition: The Battle of Mormans.
- 1919The Ukrainian People’s Republic asks Entente and the US for help fighting the Bolsheviks.
- 1933The Blaine Act ends Prohibition in the United States.
- 1965Project Ranger: The Ranger 8 probe launches on its mission to photograph the Mare Tranquillitatis region of the Moon in preparation for the manned Apollo missions. Mare Tranquillitatis or the “Sea of Tranquility” would become the site chosen for the Apollo 11 lunar landing.
- 1972Cumulative sales of the Volkswagen Beetle exceed those of the Ford Model T.
- 1979The Sino-Vietnamese War begins.
- 1992Nagorno-Karabakh War: Armenian troops massacre more than 20 Azerbaijani civilians in the village of Qaradağlı.
View the complete list of historical events for February 17.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fuyumi Sakamoto, Dunja Vejzović, John Kassir, Lukas Rossi, Jim Fairchild, Paul Ryan, Karina Lombard, Nivea, Saskia Wickham, Ian Hart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 17, 1972.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Without You by Nilsson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 19, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1963 – Donnie Yen, Chinese-Hong Kong actor, director, producer, and martial artist; April 9, 1998 – Elle Fanning, American actress and singer; August 19, 1983 – Tammin Sursok, South African-Australian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941