Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 49th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,484 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Adolphe Menjou
- 1890Edward Arnold
- 1905Queenie Leonard
- 1915Phyllis Calvert
- 1941Herman Santiago
- 1961Hironobu Kageyama
- 1968Molly Ringwald
- 1977Ike Barinholtz
- 1978Oliver Pocher
- 1982Juelz Santana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1609Edward Hyde, 1st Earl of Clarendon, English historian and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1674)
- 1745Alessandro Volta, Italian physicist, invented the battery (d. 1827)
- 1929André Mathieu, Canadian pianist and composer (d. 1968)
- 1936Jean M. Auel, American author
- 1952Māra Zālīte, Latvian poet and writer
- 1964Matt Dillon, American actor and director
- 1976Chanda Rubin, American tennis player
- 1985Lee Boyd Malvo, Jamaican-American murderer
- 1990Park Shin-hye, South Korean actress and singer
- 1991Malese Jow, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1229The Sixth Crusade: Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor signs a ten-year truce with al-Kamil, regaining Jerusalem, Nazareth, and Bethlehem with neither military engagements nor support from the papacy.
- 1766A mutiny by captive Malagasy begins at sea on the slave ship Meermin, leading to the ship’s destruction on Cape Agulhas in present-day South Africa and the recapture of the instigators.
- 1930Elm Farm Ollie becomes the first cow to fly in a fixed-wing aircraft and also the first cow to be milked in an aircraft.
- 1946Sailors of the Royal Indian Navy mutiny in Bombay harbour, from where the action spreads throughout the Provinces of British India, involving 78 ships, twenty shore establishments and 20,000 sailors
- 1947First Indochina War: The French gain complete control of Hanoi after forcing the Viet Minh to withdraw to mountains.
- 1955Operation Teapot: Teapot test shot “Wasp” is successfully detonated at the Nevada Test Site with a yield of 1.2 kilotons. Wasp is the first of fourteen shots in the Teapot series.
- 1965The Gambia becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1977The Space Shuttle Enterprise test vehicle is carried on its maiden “flight” on top of a Boeing 747.
- 1978The first Ironman Triathlon competition takes place on the island of Oahu and is won by Gordon Haller.
- 2003Nearly 200 people die in the Daegu subway fire in South Korea.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gene Wilder, George Newbern, Matt Berninger, Naoya Uchida, Bec Hewitt, Jacqueline Pirie, Victoria Mallory, Amber Beattie, Vic Fuentes, Jill Whelan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 18, 2002.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Always on Time by Ja Rule featuring Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1964 – Katie Mitchell, English director and producer; January 12, 1944 – Joe Frazier, American boxer and actor (d. 2011); March 11, 1964 – Emma Chambers, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986