Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 50th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,748 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 601 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Pierre Barouh
- 1943Lou Christie
- 1945Yuri Antonov
- 1969Burton C. Bell
- 1975Daniel Adair
- 1978Immortal Technique
- 1978Stephanie Waring
- 1980David Gandy
- 1986Jayde Nicole
- 1986Maria Mena
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1899Lucio Fontana, Italian-Argentinian painter and sculptor (d. 1968)
- 1941David Gross, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1948Tony Iommi, English guitarist and songwriter (Black Sabbath, Heaven & Hell, Velvett Fogg, and Mythology)
- 1954Messaouda Boubaker, Tunisian writer
- 1963Seal, English singer-songwriter
- 1977Ola Salo, Swedish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Ark)
- 1981Vitas, Russian singer-songwriter
- 1984Chris Richardson, American singer-songwriter
- 1992Jelena Simić, Bosnian tennis player
- 1993Mauro Icardi, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 197Emperor Septimius Severus defeats usurper Clodius Albinus in the Battle of Lugdunum, the bloodiest battle between Roman armies.
- 1600The Peruvian stratovolcano Huaynaputina explodes in the most violent eruption in the recorded history of South America.
- 1649The Second Battle of Guararapes takes place, effectively ending Dutch colonization efforts in Brazil.
- 1960China successfully launches the T-7, its first sounding rocket.
- 1965Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam, and a communist spy of the North Vietnamese Viet Minh, along with Generals Lâm Văn Phát and Trần Thiện Khiêm attempted a coup against the military junta of Nguyễn Khánh.
- 1978Egyptian forces raid Larnaca International Airport in an attempt to intervene in a hijacking, without authorisation from the Republic of Cyprus authorities. The Cypriot National Guard and Police forces kill 15 Egyptian commandos and destroy the Egyptian C-130 transport plane in open combat.
- 1985Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 crashes into Mount Oiz in Spain, killing 148.
- 1986Akkaraipattu massacre: the Sri Lankan Army massacres 80 Tamil farm workers in the eastern province of Sri Lanka.
- 2003An Ilyushin Il-76 military aircraft crashes near Kerman, Iran, killing 275.
- 2006A methane explosion in a coal mine near Nueva Rosita, Mexico, kills 65 miners.
View the complete list of historical events for February 19.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Guilfoyle, Terry Sanders, Miracle Laurie, Don S. Davis, Helmut Käutner, Jakob Dylan, Shaquille O'Neal, Birgitte Hjort Sørensen, Maho Nonami, K. C. Martel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 19, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everyday People by Sly & the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 22, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1991 – Britt McKillip, Canadian singer and actress (One More Girl); November 10, 1947 – Greg Lake, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (King Crimson, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Emerson, Lake & Powell, The Gods, and Asia); September 19, 1958 – Richard Ridings, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039