Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 50th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,609 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 461 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938René Muñoz
- 1939Gwen Taylor
- 1940Smokey Robinson
- 1945Yuri Antonov
- 1949Eddie Hardin
- 1956Peter Holsapple
- 1964Doug Aldrich
- 1977Ola Salo
- 1979Mariana Ochoa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1526Carolus Clusius, Flemish botanist and academic (d. 1609)
- 1859Svante Arrhenius, Swedish physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1927)
- 1869Hovhannes Tumanyan, Armenian-Russian poet and author (d. 1923)
- 1954Michael Gira, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Swans, Angels of Light, The World of Skin, and Circus Mort)
- 1963Laurell K. Hamilton, American author
- 1964Doug Aldrich, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Whitesnake, Burning Rain, Hurricane, Bad Moon Rising, Lion, and Dio)
- 1975Daewon Song, South Korean-American skateboarder, co-founded Almost Skateboards
- 1985Haylie Duff, American actress and singer
- 1988Miyu Irino, Japanese voice actor
- 1989Kaisa Pajusalu, Estonian rower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 356Emperor Constantius II issues a decree closing all pagan temples in the Roman Empire.
- 1807Former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr is arrested for treason in Wakefield, Alabama and confined to Fort Stoddert.
- 1859Daniel E. Sickles, a New York Congressman, is acquitted of murder on grounds of temporary insanity. This is the first time this defense is successfully used in the United States.
- 1942World War II: Nearly 250 Japanese warplanes attack the northern Australian city of Darwin killing 243 people.
- 1945World War II: Battle of Iwo Jima: About 30,000 United States Marines land on the island of Iwo Jima.
- 1948The Conference of Youth and Students of Southeast Asia Fighting for Freedom and Independence convenes in Calcutta.
- 1972The Asama-Sansō hostage standoff begins in Japan.
- 1985William J. Schroeder becomes the first recipient of an artificial heart to leave hospital.
- 2003An Ilyushin Il-76 military aircraft crashes near Kerman, Iran, killing 275.
- 2011The debut exhibition of the Belitung shipwreck, containing the largest collection of Tang dynasty artefacts found in one location, begins in Singapore.
View the complete list of historical events for February 19.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Enrico Di Giuseppe, Joan Cusack, Kaitlin Doubleday, Tony Osoba, Eros Ramazzotti, Jason Wade, Joel Grey, Walter Pidgeon, Jodie Foster, Gisele MacKenzie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 19, 1980.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 23, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1972 – Pras, American rapper and producer (Fugees); June 28, 1930 – Jack Gold, English director and producer (d. 2015); May 21, 1972 – Adriano Cintra, Brazilian singer, guitarist, and producer (CSS).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958