Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 50th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,642 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 462 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Harriet Bosse
- 1930John Frankenheimer
- 1936Sam Myers
- 1938René Muñoz
- 1943Lou Christie
- 1947Jackie Curtis
- 1956Peter Holsapple
- 1975Daniel Adair
- 1975Katja Schuurman
- 1983Mika Nakashima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1855Nishinoumi Kajirō I, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 16th Yokozuna (d. 1908)
- 1897Alma Rubens, American actress (d. 1931)
- 1937Boris Pugo, Latvian politician, Minister of Interior of the Soviet Union (d. 1991)
- 1942Will Provine, American biologist, historian, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1948Pim Fortuyn, Dutch sociologist, academic, and politician (d. 2002)
- 1957Lorianne Crook, American radio and television host
- 1985Sławomir Peszko, Polish footballer
- 1986Henri Karjalainen, Finnish race car driver
- 1986Maria Mena, Norwegian singer-songwriter
- 1986Reon Kadena, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1600The Peruvian stratovolcano Huaynaputina explodes in the most violent eruption in the recorded history of South America.
- 1846In Austin, Texas the newly formed Texas state government is officially installed. The Republic of Texas government officially transfers power to the State of Texas government following the annexation of Texas by the United States.
- 1859Daniel E. Sickles, a New York Congressman, is acquitted of murder on grounds of temporary insanity. This is the first time this defense is successfully used in the United States.
- 1878Thomas Edison patents the phonograph.
- 1915World War I: The first naval attack on the Dardanelles begins when a strong Anglo-French task force bombards Ottoman artillery along the coast of Gallipoli.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Kasserine Pass in Tunisia begins.
- 1948The Conference of Youth and Students of Southeast Asia Fighting for Freedom and Independence convenes in Calcutta.
- 1949Ezra Pound is awarded the first Bollingen Prize in poetry by the Bollingen Foundation and Yale University.
- 1953Censorship: Georgia approves the first literature censorship board in the United States.
- 1959The United Kingdom grants Cyprus independence, which is then formally proclaimed on August 16, 1960.
View the complete list of historical events for February 19.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Rooker, Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov, Sam Raimi, Vanessa Bell Armstrong, Pamela Ribon, Toby Rand, Robin Gibb, Werner Abrolat, Fenriz, Neal Schon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 19, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 23, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1983 – Summer Rae, American football player, wrestler, and actress; June 29, 1978 – Sam Farrar, American singer and bass player (Phantom Planet); October 16, 1953 – Martha Smith, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,092