Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of February 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 2, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 33rd day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,582 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 155 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Elfi von Dassanowsky
- 1929Sheila Matthews Allen
- 1929Věra Chytilová
- 1931Glynn Edwards
- 1932Robert Mandan
- 1933M'el Dowd
- 1941Cory Wells
- 1955Kim Zimmer
- 1963Stephen McGann
- 1966Robert DeLeo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 2.
- 1506René de Birague, Italian-French cardinal and politician (d. 1583)
- 1841François-Alphonse Forel, Swiss limnologist and hydrologist (d. 1912)
- 1866Enrique Simonet, Spanish painter and academic (d. 1927)
- 1897Howard Deering Johnson, American businessman, founded Howard Johnson’s (d. 1972)
- 1923Red Schoendienst, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1929Sheila Matthews Allen, American actress and producer (d. 2013)
- 1948Roger Williamson, English race car driver (d. 1973)
- 1950Genichiro Tenryu, Japanese wrestler
- 1961Lauren Lane, American actress and academic
- 1976James Hickman, English swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542Portuguese forces under Cristóvão da Gama capture a Muslim-occupied hill fort in northern Ethiopia in the Battle of Baçente.
- 1876The National League of Professional Baseball Clubs of Major League Baseball is formed.
- 1901Funeral of Queen Victoria.
- 1914Charlie Chaplin’s first film appearance, Making a Living premieres.
- 1942Osvald Group is responsible for the first, active event of Resistance [against the German occupation of Norway] when Østbanehallen (at present-day Oslo Central Station) was blown up to protest the inauguration of Vidkun Quisling.
- 1959Dyatlov Pass incident
- 1971Idi Amin replaces President Milton Obote as leader of Uganda.
- 1972The British embassy in Dublin is destroyed in protest at Bloody Sunday.
- 1987After the 1986 People Power Revolution, the Philippines enacts a new constitution.
- 1988Auntie Anne’s is founded by Anne F. Beiler in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
View the complete list of historical events for February 2.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 2 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amruta Khanvilkar, KSIOlajidebt, Kelly Ripa, Judy Davis, Kōichi Satō, Greg Camp, Stuart Erwin, Felicia Atkins, Te Ata Fisher, Melanie Mayron.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 2 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 2, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 5, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1984 – Chris Lowell, American actor; August 7, 1931 – Jack Good, British television producer; October 31, 1967 – Adam Schlesinger, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Fountains of Wayne, Ivy and Tinted Windows).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046