Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of February 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 2, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 33rd day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,528 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Poul Reichhardt
- 1931Glynn Edwards
- 1934Khalil Ullah Khan
- 1942Graham Nash
- 1963Eva Cassidy
- 1970Jennifer Westfeldt
- 1975Naomi Grossman
- 1978Rich Sommer
- 1981Emre Aydın
- 1988Zosia Mamet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 2.
- 1677Jean-Baptiste Morin, French composer (d. 1745)
- 1892Tochigiyama Moriya, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 27th Yokozuna (d. 1959)
- 1918Hella Haasse, Indonesian-Dutch author (d. 2011)
- 1923Clem Windsor, Australian rugby player and surgeon (d. 2007)
- 1936Duane Jones, American actor (d. 1988)
- 1955Virginia Leng, Maltese horse rider
- 1963Philip Laats, Belgian martial artist
- 1968Thomas Teige, German martial artist and actor
- 1973Aleksander Tammert, Estonian discus thrower
- 1973Marissa Jaret Winokur, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1848Mexican–American War: The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo is signed.
- 1913Grand Central Terminal is opened in New York City.
- 1920The Tartu Peace Treaty is signed between Estonia and Russia.
- 1925Serum run to Nome: Dog sleds reach Nome, Alaska with diphtheria serum, inspiring the Iditarod race.
- 1933Working as maids, the sisters Christine and Léa Papin murder their employer’s wife and daughter in Le Mans, France. The case is the subject of a number of French films and plays.
- 1959Dyatlov Pass incident
- 1966Pakistan suggests a six-point agenda with Kashmir after the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965.
- 1976The Groundhog Day gale hits the north-eastern United States and south-eastern Canada.
- 2004Swiss tennis player Roger Federer becomes the No. 1 ranked men’s singles player, a position he will hold for a record 237 weeks.
- 2012The ferry MV Rabaul Queen sinks off the coast of Papua New Guinea near the Finschhafen District, with an estimated 300 people missing.
View the complete list of historical events for February 2.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 2 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristin Davis, Shirley Temple, Sigrid Thornton, Irene Hervey, Mickey Thomas, Zac Farro, Roberto Orci, Will Estes, Peter Skellern, John Bennett Perry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 2 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 2, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 5, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1946 – Patty Waters, American singer; December 17, 1940 – María Elena Velasco, Mexican actress, singer, director, and screenwriter (d. 2015); April 18, 1988 – Anagabriela Espinoza, Mexican model, Miss International 2009.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050