Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of February 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 27, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 58th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,530 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Marian Anderson
- 1925Hardrock Gunter
- 1930Peter Stone
- 1940Bill Hunter
- 1942Jimmy Burns
- 1953Yolande Moreau
- 1960Paul Humphreys
- 1965Noah Emmerich
- 1980Don Diablo
- 1989Xiao Xun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 27.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 27.
- 1795José Antonio Navarro, American merchant and politician (d. 1871)
- 1863George Herbert Mead, American sociologist and philosopher (d. 1930)
- 1901Marino Marini, Italian sculptor and academic (d. 1980)
- 1910Peter De Vries, American editor and novelist (d. 1993)
- 1934Vincent Fourcade, French interior designer (d. 1992)
- 1947Alan Guth, American physicist and cosmologist
- 1960Paul Humphreys, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Listening Pool, and Onetwo)
- 1970Kent Desormeaux, American jockey
- 1980Bobby V, American singer-songwriter (Mista)
- 1982Ali Bastian, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 380Edict of Thessalonica: Emperor Theodosius I, with co-emperors Gratian and Valentinian II, declare their wish that all Roman citizens convert to trinitarian Christianity.
- 1626Yuan Chonghuan is appointed Governor of Liaodong, after he led the Chinese into a great victory against the Manchurians under Nurhaci.
- 1809Action of 27 February 1809: Captain Bernard Dubourdieu captures HMS Proserpine
- 1861Russian troops fire on a crowd in Warsaw protesting against Russian rule over Poland, killing five protesters.
- 1881First Boer War: The Battle of Majuba Hill takes place.
- 1940Martin Kamen and Sam Ruben discover carbon-14.
- 1943The Smith Mine #3 in Bearcreek, Montana, explodes, killing 74 men.
- 1989Venezuela is rocked by the Caracazo riots.
- 2004A bombing of a Superferry by Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines’ worst terrorist attack kills 116.
- 2013At least 19 people are killed when a fire breaks out at an illegal market in Kolkata, India.
View the complete list of historical events for February 27.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 27 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larry Cunningham, Scarlett Bowman, Rami Malek, Tania Foster, Sofia Boutella, El DeBarge, Imperio Argentina, Tom Amandes, Chris Marion, Debbie Harry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 27 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 27, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 5, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1940 – Clancy Eccles, Jamaican singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2005); May 20, 1979 – Jana Pallaske, German actress and singer (Spitting Off Tall Buildings); February 27, 1977 – Ji Sung, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037