Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 60th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,380 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,300 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
- 1928Tempest Storm
- 1944Dennis Farina
- 1948Gérard Darmon
- 1964Mervyn Warren
- 1968Frank Woodley
- 1972Dave Williams
- 1980Chris Conley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1736Ann Lee, English-American religious leader, founded the Shakers (d. 1784)
- 1792Gioachino Rossini, Italian pianist and composer (d. 1868)
- 1916Dinah Shore, American singer and actress (d. 1994)
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov, Russian opera singer (d. 2003)
- 1928Seymour Papert, South African mathematician and computer scientist, co-created the Logo programming language
- 1932Masten Gregory, American race car driver (d. 1985)
- 1944Nicholas Frayling, English priest and academic
- 1960Richard Ramirez, American serial killer (d. 2013)
- 1968Pete Fenson, American curler and sportscaster
- 1992Sean Abbott, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504Christopher Columbus uses his knowledge of a lunar eclipse that night to convince Native Americans to provide him with supplies.
- 1720Queen Ulrika Eleonora of Sweden abdicates in favour of her husband, who becomes King Frederick I on 24 March.
- 1768Polish nobles formed Bar Confederation.
- 1796The Jay Treaty between the United States and Great Britain comes into force, facilitating ten years of peaceful trade between the two nations.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1916Tokelau is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1940For her role as Mammy in Gone with the Wind, Hattie McDaniel becomes the first African American to win an Academy Award.
- 1952The island of Heligoland is restored to German authority.
- 1960An earthquake in Morocco kills over 3,000 people and nearly destroys Agadir in the southern part of the country.
- 1992First day of Bosnia and Herzegovina independence referendum.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Gavin, Robert Morris, Jason Behr, Robert Cummings, Jonathan Slinger, Molly Glynn, Jennifer O'Neill, Eddie Kirkland, Marty Brown, Fritz Lang.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 29, 1912.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1952 – Cherie Lunghi, English actress and dancer; April 16, 1961 – Doris Dragović, Croatian singer-songwriter; March 9, 1938 – Tom Adams, English actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 870