Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 60th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,348 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,299 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1928Joss Ackland
- 1968Frank Woodley
- 1968Naoko Iijima
- 1968Suanne Braun
- 1972Saul Williams
- 1976Ja Rule
- 1992Caitlin EJ Meyer
- 1992Majesty Rose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1852Frank Gavan Duffy, Irish-Australian lawyer and judge, 4th Chief Justice of Australia (d. 1936)
- 1920Arthur Franz, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1920James Mitchell, American actor and dancer (d. 2010)
- 1928Terry Lewis, Australian police officer
- 1928Vance Haynes, American archaeologist, geologist, and author
- 1960Tony Robbins, American motivational speaker and author
- 1972Dave Williams, American singer-songwriter (Drowning Pool) (d. 2002)
- 1976Terrence Long, American baseball player
- 1984Darren Ambrose, English footballer
- 1992Majesty Rose, American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1704Queen Anne’s War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- 1768Polish nobles formed Bar Confederation.
- 1864American Civil War: Kilpatrick-Dahlgren Raid fails – plans to free 15,000 Union soldiers being held near Richmond, Virginia are thwarted.
- 1916Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
- 1916Tokelau is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1960An earthquake in Morocco kills over 3,000 people and nearly destroys Agadir in the southern part of the country.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – South Korea withdraws 11,000 of its 48,000 troops from Vietnam.
- 1992First day of Bosnia and Herzegovina independence referendum.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Griffin, Donald O'Connor, Aaron Dismuke, Susan Blommaert, Shona McGarty, Víctor Manuel, Ji Hyun-woo, Peter Falk, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Kylie Bisutti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 29, 1912.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1965 – DJ Jazzy Jeff, American DJ, producer, and actor; November 16, 1953 – Griff Rhys Jones, Welsh comedian, actor, and author; September 5, 1995 – Tehilla Blad, Swedish actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 865