Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 60th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,521 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,305 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920James Mitchell
- 1928Joss Ackland
- 1932Reri Grist
- 1936Alex Rocco
- 1944Dennis Farina
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1952Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush
- 1976Ja Rule
- 1992Majesty Rose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1904Jimmy Dorsey, American saxophonist, composer, and bandleader (The California Ramblers, The Dorsey Brothers, and The Charleston Chasers) (d. 1957)
- 1920Fyodor Abramov, Russian author and critic (d. 1983)
- 1928Tempest Storm, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1940William H. Turner, Jr. American horse trainer
- 1944Nicholas Frayling, English priest and academic
- 1952Tim Powers, American author and educator
- 1960Lucian Grainge, English businessman
- 1960Tony Robbins, American motivational speaker and author
- 1984Cam Ward, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Nuria Martínez, Spanish basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1712February 29 is followed by February 30 in Sweden, in a move to abolish the Swedish calendar for a return to the Old style.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1892St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
- 1916Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1944World War II: The Admiralty Islands are invaded in Operation Brewer led by American General Douglas MacArthur.
- 1952The island of Heligoland is restored to German authority.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – South Korea withdraws 11,000 of its 48,000 troops from Vietnam.
- 1980Gordie Howe of the then Hartford Whalers makes NHL history as he scores his 800th goal.
- 2012Tokyo Skytree construction completed. Now it is the tallest tower in the world, 634 meters high, and second tallest (man-made) structure on Earth, next to Burj Khalifa.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Quasthoff, Athena Chu, Maizie Williams, Gary Busey, Aliki Vougiouklaki, Justin Bartha, Virginia Gilmore, Lætitia Sadier, Michael Jai White, Mamoru Miyano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 29, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1971 – Jason Croot, English actor and director; March 22, 1912 – Karl Malden, American actor, singer, and director (d. 2009); October 9, 1967 – Audie England, American actress and photographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,022