Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1956 was a Wednesday and it was the 60th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,485 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 761 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896William A. Wellman
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1920Michèle Morgan
- 1936Alex Rocco
- 1944Dennis Farina
- 1948Gérard Darmon
- 1952Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush
- 1968Frank Woodley
- 1988Lena Gercke
- 1992Majesty Rose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1736Ann Lee, English-American religious leader, founded the Shakers (d. 1784)
- 1920Howard Nemerov, American poet and academic (d. 1991)
- 1932Jaguar, Brazilian cartoonist
- 1940William H. Turner, Jr. American horse trainer
- 1948Ken Foree, American actor and producer
- 1968Eugene Volokh, Ukrainian-American lawyer and educator
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr., Italian-American model and actor
- 1972Pedro Zamora, Cuban-American television personality, cast member on The Real World: San Francisco (d. 1994)
- 1980Patrick Côté, Canadian mixed martial artist
- 1988Scott Golbourne, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644Abel Tasman’s second Pacific voyage began.
- 1704Queen Anne’s War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- 1720Queen Ulrika Eleonora of Sweden abdicates in favour of her husband, who becomes King Frederick I on 24 March.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1796The Jay Treaty between the United States and Great Britain comes into force, facilitating ten years of peaceful trade between the two nations.
- 1864American Civil War: Kilpatrick-Dahlgren Raid fails – plans to free 15,000 Union soldiers being held near Richmond, Virginia are thwarted.
- 1936February 26 Incident in Tokyo ends.
- 1940For her role as Mammy in Gone with the Wind, Hattie McDaniel becomes the first African American to win an Academy Award.
- 1988South African archbishop Desmond Tutu is arrested along with 100 clergymen during a five-day anti-apartheid demonstration in Cape Town.
- 1988Svend Robinson becomes the first member of the Canadian House of Commons to come out as gay.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Boyd, Michelle Clunie, Sam Seder, Betty Balfour, Oliver, Kostas Martakis, Paprika Steen, Peter Nelson, Norman Lloyd, Rebecca De Mornay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 29, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1952 – David Della Rocco, American actor; September 18, 1971 – Jada Pinkett Smith, American actress and singer (Wicked Wisdom); January 3, 1905 – Anna May Wong, American actress (d. 1961).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942