Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1956 was a Wednesday and it was the 60th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,245 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 753 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896William A. Wellman
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
- 1920Michèle Morgan
- 1932Reri Grist
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1952Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush
- 1972Dave Williams
- 1972Saul Williams
- 1988Lena Gercke
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1692John Byrom, English poet and educator (d. 1763)
- 1924Carlos Humberto Romero, Salvadoran politician, President of El Salvador
- 1936Henri Richard, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1944Steve Mingori, American baseball player (d. 2008)
- 1948Ken Foree, American actor and producer
- 1960Bill Long, American baseball player
- 1968Naoko Iijima, Japanese actress and gravure idol
- 1984Darren Ambrose, English footballer
- 1988Bobby Sanguinetti, American ice hockey player
- 1992Majesty Rose, American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504Christopher Columbus uses his knowledge of a lunar eclipse that night to convince Native Americans to provide him with supplies.
- 1712February 29 is followed by February 30 in Sweden, in a move to abolish the Swedish calendar for a return to the Old style.
- 1720Queen Ulrika Eleonora of Sweden abdicates in favour of her husband, who becomes King Frederick I on 24 March.
- 1768Polish nobles formed Bar Confederation.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1940Finland initiates Winter War peace negotiations.
- 1960An earthquake in Morocco kills over 3,000 people and nearly destroys Agadir in the southern part of the country.
- 1964In Sydney, Australian swimmer Dawn Fraser sets a new world record in the 100-meter freestyle swimming competition (58.9 seconds).
- 1996Faucett Flight 251 crashes in the Andes, all 123 passengers and crew died.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clint Holmes, Judy Craig, Anouk, Gulzar, Aaron Tveit, Ray Slijngaard, Jack Guzman, Trish Stratus, Gemma Hayes, Valerie Harper.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 29, 1956.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1973 – Betsy Brandt, American actress; February 26, 1926 – Miroslava, Czech-Mexican actress (d. 1955); July 12, 1978 – Topher Grace, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 858