Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1956 was a Wednesday and it was the 60th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,277 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 754 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1920James Mitchell
- 1920Michèle Morgan
- 1944Phyllis Frelich
- 1948Gérard Darmon
- 1968Wendi Peters
- 1972Saul Williams
- 1980Chris Conley
- 1988Lena Gercke
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1840John Philip Holland, Irish engineer, designed the HMS Holland 1 (d. 1914)
- 1920Howard Nemerov, American poet and academic (d. 1991)
- 1944Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri, Italian author and illustrator
- 1948Patricia A. McKillip, American author
- 1952Al Autry, American baseball player
- 1952Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush, American journalist and producer
- 1952Tim Powers, American author and educator
- 1968Frank Woodley, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Wendi Peters, English actress
- 1992Sean Abbott, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1796The Jay Treaty between the United States and Great Britain comes into force, facilitating ten years of peaceful trade between the two nations.
- 1892St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1940For her role as Mammy in Gone with the Wind, Hattie McDaniel becomes the first African American to win an Academy Award.
- 1964In Sydney, Australian swimmer Dawn Fraser sets a new world record in the 100-meter freestyle swimming competition (58.9 seconds).
- 1988Svend Robinson becomes the first member of the Canadian House of Commons to come out as gay.
- 2004Jean-Bertrand Aristide is removed as President of Haiti following a coup.
- 2012Tokyo Skytree construction completed. Now it is the tallest tower in the world, 634 meters high, and second tallest (man-made) structure on Earth, next to Burj Khalifa.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natacha Atlas, Jimmy Wayne, Joey Lauren Adams, James Mitchell, David Starobin, Martha Hyer, Maurice Barrymore, Ken Mizorogi, Dyan Cannon, Raymond Ochoa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 29, 1956.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1956 – Miguel Bosé, Spanish-Italian singer and actor; February 14, 1936 – Andrew Prine, American actor; August 26, 1965 – Carolina Arregui, Chilean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 868