Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1956 was a Wednesday and it was the 60th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,338 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 756 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896William A. Wellman
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1920Michèle Morgan
- 1968Naoko Iijima
- 1968Suanne Braun
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- 1972Dave Williams
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar
- 1992Caitlin EJ Meyer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1692John Byrom, English poet and educator (d. 1763)
- 1852George Maximilianovich, 6th Duke of Leuchtenberg, Russian son of Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna of Russia (d. 1912)
- 1920Fyodor Abramov, Russian author and critic (d. 1983)
- 1932Gene H. Golub, American mathematician and academic (d. 2007)
- 1960Richard Ramirez, American serial killer (d. 2013)
- 1968Bryce Paup, American football player and coach
- 1968Chucky Brown, American basketball player and coach
- 1972Iván García, Cuban sprinter
- 1984Dennis Walger, German rugby player
- 1988Bobby Sanguinetti, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504Christopher Columbus uses his knowledge of a lunar eclipse that night to convince Native Americans to provide him with supplies.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1796The Jay Treaty between the United States and Great Britain comes into force, facilitating ten years of peaceful trade between the two nations.
- 1864American Civil War: Kilpatrick-Dahlgren Raid fails – plans to free 15,000 Union soldiers being held near Richmond, Virginia are thwarted.
- 1916Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
- 1940Finland initiates Winter War peace negotiations.
- 1960An earthquake in Morocco kills over 3,000 people and nearly destroys Agadir in the southern part of the country.
- 1964In Sydney, Australian swimmer Dawn Fraser sets a new world record in the 100-meter freestyle swimming competition (58.9 seconds).
- 1980Gordie Howe of the then Hartford Whalers makes NHL history as he scores his 800th goal.
- 2004Jean-Bertrand Aristide is removed as President of Haiti following a coup.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mitsuo Iwata, Farley Granger, Teresa Stratas, Reggie Jackson, Gary Lockwood, Jerry Seinfeld, Allu Aravind, Yehuda Poliker, Bex Taylor-Klaus, Paprika Steen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 29, 1956.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1982 – Eddie Redmayne, English actor and singer; May 15, 1918 – Joseph Wiseman, Canadian-American actor (d. 2009); July 9, 1927 – Susan Cabot, American actress (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 899