Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1956 was a Wednesday and it was the 60th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,369 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 757 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896William A. Wellman
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
- 1920Michèle Morgan
- 1928Tempest Storm
- 1944Dennis Farina
- 1964Mervyn Warren
- 1968Wendi Peters
- 1972Saul Williams
- 1992Majesty Rose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1908Dee Brown, American historian and author (d. 2002)
- 1920Arthur Franz, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1920Fyodor Abramov, Russian author and critic (d. 1983)
- 1920James Mitchell, American actor and dancer (d. 2010)
- 1920Rolland W. Redlin, American lawyer and politician (d. 2011)
- 1928Terry Lewis, Australian police officer
- 1936Alex Rocco, American actor (d. 2015)
- 1968Pete Fenson, American curler and sportscaster
- 1984Dennis Walger, German rugby player
- 1988Benedikt Höwedes, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644Abel Tasman’s second Pacific voyage began.
- 1712February 29 is followed by February 30 in Sweden, in a move to abolish the Swedish calendar for a return to the Old style.
- 1768Polish nobles formed Bar Confederation.
- 1916Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
- 1936February 26 Incident in Tokyo ends.
- 1940Finland initiates Winter War peace negotiations.
- 1940In a ceremony held in Berkeley, California, because of the war, physicist Ernest Lawrence receives the 1939 Nobel Prize in Physics from Sweden’s Consul General in San Francisco.
- 1960An earthquake in Morocco kills over 3,000 people and nearly destroys Agadir in the southern part of the country.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – South Korea withdraws 11,000 of its 48,000 troops from Vietnam.
- 1988South African archbishop Desmond Tutu is arrested along with 100 clergymen during a five-day anti-apartheid demonstration in Cape Town.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Spano, Mark Andes, Franco De Vita, Guillaume Canet, Alison Brie, Nobuo Aoyagi, Argo Aadli, Minako Honda, Abigail Breslin, John Sayles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 29, 1956.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1985 – Porcelain Black, American singer-songwriter; September 7, 1937 – Cüneyt Arkın, Turkish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 29, 1935 – Virgil Johnson, American singer (The Velvets) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 867