Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of February 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 3, 1938 was a Thursday and it was the 34th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,027 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 983 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Mary Carlisle
- 1926Shelley Berman
- 1933Polde Bibič
- 1934Juan Carlos Calabró
- 1938Victor Buono
- 1939Michael Cimino
- 1971Hong Seok-cheon
- 1973Ilana Sod
- 1990Meng Jia
- 1999Kanna Hashimoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 3.
- 1747Samuel Osgood, American soldier and politician, 1st United States Postmaster General (d. 1813)
- 1795Antonio José de Sucre, Venezuelan general and politician, 2nd President of Bolivia (d. 1830)
- 1893Gaston Julia, Algerian-French mathematician and academic (d. 1978)
- 1898Alvar Aalto, Finnish architect, designed the Finlandia Hall and Aalto Theatre (d. 1976)
- 1927Kenneth Anger, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1934Juan Carlos Calabró, Argentinian actor (d. 2013)
- 1948Henning Mankell, Swedish author and playwright (d. 2015)
- 1955Kirsty Wark, Scottish journalist
- 1965Kathleen Kinmont, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Marek Židlický, Czech ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1451Sultan Mehmed II inherits the throne of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1783American Revolutionary War: Spain recognizes United States independence.
- 1813José de San Martín defeats a Spanish royalist army at the Battle of San Lorenzo, part of the Argentine War of Independence.
- 1870The Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, guaranteeing voting rights to citizens regardless of race.
- 1897The Greco-Turkish War breaks out.
- 1917World War I: The United States breaks off diplomatic relations with Germany a day after the latter announced a new policy of unrestricted submarine warfare.
- 1943The SS Dorchester is sunk by a German U-boat. Only 230 of 902 men aboard survived. The Chapel of the Four Chaplains, dedicated by President Harry Truman, is one of many memorials established to commemorate the Four Chaplains story.
- 1959Deaths of rock and roll musicians Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and J. P. “The Big Bopper” Richardson, in a plane crash near Clear Lake, Iowa.
- 1966The unmanned Soviet Luna 9 spacecraft makes the first controlled rocket-assisted landing on the Moon.
- 2014Two people are shot and killed and 29 students are taken hostage at a high school in Moscow, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for February 3.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 3 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Hallam, Vaali, Emi Hashino, Miho Hatori, Uwe Seeler, Ian Ziering, Malik Yusef, Barney Clark, Lew Anderson, John Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 3 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 3, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1937 – Ronnie Butler, Bahamian singer; August 9, 1959 – Toni Servillo, Italian actor and director; November 1, 1921 – Wadih El Safi, Lebanese singer-songwriter, oud player, and actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042