Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of February 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 3, 1939 was a Friday and it was the 34th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,636 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 970 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Robert Earl Jones
- 1914Mary Carlisle
- 1932Peggy Ann Garner
- 1934Juan Carlos Calabró
- 1970Warwick Davis
- 1971Vincent Elbaz
- 1976Isla Fisher
- 1977Mitra Hajjar
- 1990Meng Jia
- 1999Kanna Hashimoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 3.
- 1809Felix Mendelssohn, German pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1847)
- 1892Juan Negrín, Spanish physician and politician; 67th Prime Minister of Spain (d. 1956)
- 1920Tony Gaze, Australian race car driver and pilot (d. 2013)
- 1938Victor Buono, American actor (d. 1982)
- 1945Bob Griese, American football player and sportscaster
- 1947Paul Auster, American author and poet
- 1951Eugenijus Riabovas, Lithuanian footballer and manager
- 1955Kirsty Wark, Scottish journalist
- 1967Mixu Paatelainen, Finnish footballer and coach
- 1980Kim E-Z, South Korean singer (Baby V.O.X.)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1377More than 2,000 people of the Italian city of Cesena are killed by the Condottieri (papal armed forces) in the “Cesena Bloodbath”.
- 1451Sultan Mehmed II inherits the throne of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: British forces seize the Dutch-owned Caribbean island Sint Eustatius.
- 1787Militia led by General Benjamin Lincoln crush the remnants of Shays’ Rebellion in Petersham, Massachusetts.
- 1825Vendsyssel-Thy, once part of the Jutland peninsula that formed westernmost Denmark, becomes an island after a flood drowns its 1 km wide isthmus.
- 1870The Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, guaranteeing voting rights to citizens regardless of race.
- 1931The Hawke’s Bay earthquake, New Zealand’s worst natural disaster, kills 258.
- 1957Senegalese political party Democratic Rally merges into the Senegalese Party of Socialist Action (PSAS).
- 1959Deaths of rock and roll musicians Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and J. P. “The Big Bopper” Richardson, in a plane crash near Clear Lake, Iowa.
- 1971New York Police Officer Frank Serpico is shot during a drug bust in Brooklyn and survives to later testify against police corruption. Many believe the incident proves that NYPD officers tried to kill him.
View the complete list of historical events for February 3.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 3 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lulu, Yum Jung-ah, Royce da 5'9", Lisa Ray, Barbara Nichols, Bill Skarsgård, Mia McKenna-Bruce, Jon Abrahams, Caterina Scorsone, Sonny James.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 3 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 3, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1976 – Kellie Bright, English actress and singer; July 20, 1951 – Phyllis Smith, American actress and dancer; June 9, 1978 – Shandi Finnessey, American model and actress, Miss USA 2004.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043