Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 36th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,591 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Frank Muir
- 1946Charlotte Rampling
- 1948Barbara Hershey
- 1948Errol Morris
- 1964Helena Bergström
- 1969Bobby Brown
- 1981Julie Zenatti
- 1991Alba Riquelme
- 1994Arisa Komiya
- 1995Batuhan Karacakaya
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1840Hiram Maxim, American-English engineer, invented the Maxim gun (d. 1916)
- 1908Bob Dunn, American trombonist and guitarist (d. 1971)
- 1937Stuart Damon, American actor and singer
- 1944Henfil, Brazilian journalist, author, and illustrator (d. 1988)
- 1953Loretta Tofani, American journalist
- 1955Mike Heath, American baseball player and manager
- 1971Michel Breistroff, French ice hockey player (d. 1996)
- 1980Stefano Di Fiordo, Italian footballer
- 1986Manuel Fernandes, Portuguese footballer
- 2001Juan Karlos Labajo, Filipino-German singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782Spanish defeat British forces and capture Minorca.
- 1869The largest alluvial gold nugget in history, called the “Welcome Stranger”, is found in Moliagul, Victoria, Australia.
- 1900The United States and the United Kingdom sign a treaty for the Panama Canal.
- 1919Charlie Chaplin, Mary Pickford, Douglas Fairbanks, and D. W. Griffith launch United Artists.
- 1939Generalísimo Francisco Franco becomes the 68th “Caudillo de España”, or Leader of Spain.
- 1945World War II: General Douglas MacArthur returns to Manila.
- 1958A hydrogen bomb known as the Tybee Bomb is lost by the US Air Force off the coast of Savannah, Georgia, never to be recovered.
- 1962French President Charles de Gaulle calls for Algeria to be granted independence.
- 1971Astronauts land on the moon in the Apollo 14 mission.
- 1994Byron De La Beckwith is convicted of the 1963 murder of civil rights leader Medgar Evers.
View the complete list of historical events for February 5.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John J. York, Agata Kulesza, Benjie Paras, Preity Zinta, Sean McClory, Balthazar Getty, Charles Bronson, Jerry Jameson, Barney Greenway, Aki Avni.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 5, 1928.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1967 – Yongyoot Thongkongtoon, Thai director, producer, and screenwriter; June 16, 1989 – AraabMuzik, American DJ and producer; November 20, 1961 – Larry Karaszewski, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 848