Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 36th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,646 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Red Buttons
- 1942Cory Wells
- 1957Nick Laird-Clowes
- 1964Laura Linney
- 1968Eyþór Guðjónsson
- 1973Trijntje Oosterhuis
- 1974Juha Tapio
- 1985Tatiana Silva
- 1990Kim Ji-soo
- 2001Juan Karlos Labajo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1897Dirk Stikker, Dutch businessman and politician, 3rd Secretary General of NATO (d. 1979)
- 1938Rafael Nieto Navia, Colombian lawyer, jurist, and diplomat
- 1946Amnon Dankner, Israeli journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1951Elizabeth Swados, American composer and director
- 1981Sara Foster, American actress
- 1985Robert Lijesen, Dutch swimmer
- 1988Karin Ontiveros, Mexican model and sportscaster
- 1988Philipp Marschall, German skier
- 1992Nabilla Benattia, French model
- 1994Arisa Komiya, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Henry of Navarre abjures Catholicism at Tours and rejoins the Protestant forces in the French Wars of Religion.
- 1783In Calabria a sequence of strong earthquakes begins.
- 1869The largest alluvial gold nugget in history, called the “Welcome Stranger”, is found in Moliagul, Victoria, Australia.
- 1885King Leopold II of Belgium establishes the Congo as a personal possession.
- 1917The current constitution of Mexico is adopted, establishing a federal republic with powers separated into independent executive, legislative, and judicial branches.
- 1918Stephen W. Thompson shoots down a German airplane. It is the first aerial victory by the U.S. military.
- 1941World War II: Allied forces begin the Battle of Keren to capture Keren, Eritrea.
- 1971Astronauts land on the moon in the Apollo 14 mission.
- 1985Ugo Vetere, then the mayor of Rome, and Chedli Klibi, then the mayor of Carthage meet in Tunis to sign a treaty of friendship officially ending the Third Punic War which lasted 2,131 years.
- 1994Markale massacres, more than 60 people are killed and some 200 wounded as a mortar shell explodes in a downtown marketplace in Sarajevo.
View the complete list of historical events for February 5.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharon Stone, Jordy Lucas, Jean Leclerc, Sebastian, Rick Springfield, Mark Patton, Erena Mizusawa, Chadwick Boseman, James Urbaniak, Matthew Ferguson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 5, 1928.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1967 – Curtis Jones, American electronica and house music singer, songwriter and producer; October 25, 1985 – Ciara, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress; August 17, 1989 – Frederick Lau, German actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 886