Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 36th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,528 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,102 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Rostislav Yankovsky
- 1942Cory Wells
- 1948Tom Wilkinson
- 1951Robin Sachs
- 1955Kenji Ohba
- 1961Hakan Peker
- 1962Martin Nievera
- 1964Laura Linney
- 1971Sara Evans
- 1982Dionysis Makris
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1795Wilhelm Karl Ritter von Haidinger, Austrian mineralogist, geologist, and physicist (d. 1871)
- 1876Sailor Young. English cricketer (d. 1964)
- 1903Sakari Momoi, Japanese super-centenarian (d. 2015)
- 1921John Pritchard, English conductor and director (d. 1989)
- 1929Fred Sinowatz, Austrian politician, 23rd Chancellor of Austria (d. 2008)
- 1947Darrell Waltrip, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1960Aris Christofellis, Greek soprano and musicologist
- 1961Tim Meadows, American actor and screenwriter
- 1979Ilaria Salvatori, Italian fencer
- 1981Mia Hansen-Løve, French director and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Henry of Navarre abjures Catholicism at Tours and rejoins the Protestant forces in the French Wars of Religion.
- 1849University of Wisconsin–Madison’s first class meets at Madison Female Academy.
- 1885King Leopold II of Belgium establishes the Congo as a personal possession.
- 1909Belgian chemist Leo Baekeland announces the creation of Bakelite, the world’s first synthetic plastic.
- 1917The current constitution of Mexico is adopted, establishing a federal republic with powers separated into independent executive, legislative, and judicial branches.
- 1924The Royal Greenwich Observatory begins broadcasting the hourly time signals known as the Greenwich Time Signal or the “BBC pips”.
- 1937United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt proposes a plan to enlarge the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1939Generalísimo Francisco Franco becomes the 68th “Caudillo de España”, or Leader of Spain.
- 1972Bob Douglas becomes the first African American elected to the Basketball Hall of Fame.
- 1975Riots break in Lima, Peru after the police forces go on strike the day before. The uprising (locally known as the Limazo) is bloodily suppressed by the military dictatorship.
View the complete list of historical events for February 5.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Rich Franklin, Jane Curtin, Shugo Oshinari, Patricia Reyes Spíndola, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Ali Shaheed Muhammad, Nikki Osborne, Jack Johnson, Shawn Stasiak.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 5, 1928.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1969 – John Fugelsang, American comedian, actor, and talk show host; August 9, 1985 – Haruka Kinami, Japanese actress; June 10, 1929 – Harald Juhnke, German actor and singer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895