Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1940 was a Monday and it was the 36th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,209 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 955 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Tage Danielsson
- 1930Rostislav Yankovsky
- 1948Errol Morris
- 1957Nick Laird-Clowes
- 1963Steven Shainberg
- 1964Alexia Vassiliou
- 1964Laura Linney
- 1971Sara Evans
- 1981Julie Zenatti
- 1981Sara Foster
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1944Henfil, Brazilian journalist, author, and illustrator (d. 1988)
- 1947Clemente Mastella, Italian politician, Italian Minister of Justice
- 1959Sudip Chatterjee, Indian footballer and manager (d. 2006)
- 1960Bonnie Crombie, Canadian politician, 6th Mayor of Mississauga
- 1964Duff McKagan, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver, Loaded, and Neurotic Outsiders)
- 1968Marcus Grönholm, Finnish race car driver
- 1976Tony Jaa, Thai actor and martial artist
- 1986Sekope Kepu, Australian-New Zealand rugby player
- 1991Nabil Bahoui, Swedish footballer
- 2001Juan Karlos Labajo, Filipino-German singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1597A group of early Japanese Christians are killed by the new government of Japan for being seen as a threat to Japanese society.
- 1778South Carolina becomes the second state to ratify the Articles of Confederation.
- 1869The largest alluvial gold nugget in history, called the “Welcome Stranger”, is found in Moliagul, Victoria, Australia.
- 1918Stephen W. Thompson shoots down a German airplane. It is the first aerial victory by the U.S. military.
- 1924The Royal Greenwich Observatory begins broadcasting the hourly time signals known as the Greenwich Time Signal or the “BBC pips”.
- 1939Generalísimo Francisco Franco becomes the 68th “Caudillo de España”, or Leader of Spain.
- 1975Riots break in Lima, Peru after the police forces go on strike the day before. The uprising (locally known as the Limazo) is bloodily suppressed by the military dictatorship.
- 1985Ugo Vetere, then the mayor of Rome, and Chedli Klibi, then the mayor of Carthage meet in Tunis to sign a treaty of friendship officially ending the Third Punic War which lasted 2,131 years.
- 2004Rebels from the Revolutionary Artibonite Resistance Front capture the city of Gonaïves, starting the 2004 Haiti rebellion.
- 2008A major tornado outbreak across the Southern United States kills 57.
View the complete list of historical events for February 5.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Tapping, Celine Dion, Scottie Thompson, Jaye Davidson, Annette Hanshaw, Saki Nakajima, Mary Ford, Ian Paice, Stephen Elliott, Paul Vogt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 5, 1940.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1910 – Kirk Alyn, American actor (d. 1999); July 15, 1979 – Laura Benanti, American actress and singer; November 25, 1979 – Joel Kinnaman, Swedish-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911