Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1962 was a Monday and it was the 36th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,142 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 682 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Claude King
- 1941Stephen J. Cannell
- 1948Errol Morris
- 1962Jennifer Jason Leigh
- 1964Alexia Vassiliou
- 1976Abhishek Bachchan
- 1980Tiwa Savage
- 1981Julie Zenatti
- 2001Juan Karlos Labajo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1919Andreas Papandreou, Greek economist and politician, Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1996)
- 1937Alar Toomre, Estonian-American astronomer and mathematician
- 1937Stuart Damon, American actor and singer
- 1947Clemente Mastella, Italian politician, Italian Minister of Justice
- 1953John Beilein, American basketball player and coach
- 1959Armando Husillos, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1975Adam Carson, American drummer (AFI and Tiger Army)
- 1982Tomáš Kopecký, Slovak ice hockey player
- 1986Sekope Kepu, Australian-New Zealand rugby player
- 1991Nabil Bahoui, Swedish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1597A group of early Japanese Christians are killed by the new government of Japan for being seen as a threat to Japanese society.
- 1778South Carolina becomes the second state to ratify the Articles of Confederation.
- 1818Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte ascends to the thrones of Sweden and Norway.
- 1859Wallachia and Moldavia are united under Alexandru Ioan Cuza as the United Principalities, an autonomous region within the Ottoman Empire, which ushered the birth of the modern Romanian state.
- 1905in Mexico, the General Hospital of Mexico is inaugurated, started with 4 basic specialities.
- 1918Stephen W. Thompson shoots down a German airplane. It is the first aerial victory by the U.S. military.
- 1937United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt proposes a plan to enlarge the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1945World War II: General Douglas MacArthur returns to Manila.
- 1963The European Court of Justice’s ruling in Van Gend en Loos v Nederlandse Administratie der Belastingen establishes the principle of direct effect, one of the most important, if not the most important, decisions in the development of European Union law.
- 1985Ugo Vetere, then the mayor of Rome, and Chedli Klibi, then the mayor of Carthage meet in Tunis to sign a treaty of friendship officially ending the Third Punic War which lasted 2,131 years.
View the complete list of historical events for February 5.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Murphy, Brian De Palma, Cherie Lunghi, Antonello Venditti, Jacques Demy, Seo In-young, Rachel Bilson, Kikko Matsuoka, Akkineni Nagarjuna, Stevie Brock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 5, 1962.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Peppermint Twist - Part I by Joey Dee and the Starliters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1988 – Jakub Gierszał, Polish actor; October 7, 1914 – Alfred Drake, American actor and singer (d. 1992); May 18, 1938 – Joan Blackman, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984