Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1962 was a Monday and it was the 36th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,109 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 681 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Stuart Damon
- 1941Stephen J. Cannell
- 1947Regina Duarte
- 1948Errol Morris
- 1950Jonathan Freeman
- 1952Daniel Balavoine
- 1962Jennifer Jason Leigh
- 1969Bobby Brown
- 1977Yuko Aoki
- 1990Kim Ji-soo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1594Biagio Marini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1663)
- 1723John Witherspoon, Scottish-American minister and academic (d. 1794)
- 1725James Otis, Jr., American lawyer and politician (d. 1783)
- 1827Peter Lalor, Irish-Australian activist and politician (d. 1889)
- 1840John Boyd Dunlop, Scottish businessman, co-founded Dunlop Rubber (d. 1921)
- 1929Fred Sinowatz, Austrian politician, 23rd Chancellor of Austria (d. 2008)
- 1950Marie-Pierre Castel, French actress
- 1960Aris Christofellis, Greek soprano and musicologist
- 1973Richard Matvichuk, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1980Stefano Di Fiordo, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782Spanish defeat British forces and capture Minorca.
- 1909Belgian chemist Leo Baekeland announces the creation of Bakelite, the world’s first synthetic plastic.
- 1913Greek military aviators, Michael Moutoussis and Aristeidis Moraitinis perform the first naval air mission in history, with a Farman MF.7 hydroplane.
- 1917The current constitution of Mexico is adopted, establishing a federal republic with powers separated into independent executive, legislative, and judicial branches.
- 1919Charlie Chaplin, Mary Pickford, Douglas Fairbanks, and D. W. Griffith launch United Artists.
- 1958Gamal Abdel Nasser is nominated to be the first president of the United Arab Republic.
- 1963The European Court of Justice’s ruling in Van Gend en Loos v Nederlandse Administratie der Belastingen establishes the principle of direct effect, one of the most important, if not the most important, decisions in the development of European Union law.
- 1994Markale massacres, more than 60 people are killed and some 200 wounded as a mortar shell explodes in a downtown marketplace in Sarajevo.
- 1997The so-called Big Three banks in Switzerland announce the creation of a $71 million fund to aid Holocaust survivors and their families.
- 2000Russian forces massacre at least 60 civilians in the Novye Aldi suburb of Grozny, Chechnya.
View the complete list of historical events for February 5.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Zombie, Heavy D, Liza Lapira, Sara Evans, Craig Taubman, Rhoma Irama, Joe Williams, Thora Birch, Lynda Thomas, Shannon Curfman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 5, 1962.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Peppermint Twist - Part I by Joey Dee and the Starliters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 31, 1921 – Edna Doré, English actress (d. 2014); November 19, 1989 – Tyga, American rapper; August 17, 1942 – Muslim Magomayev, Azerbaijani singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963