Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 1941 was a Thursday and it was the 37th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,776 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 941 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Ramon Novarro
- 1922Haskell Wexler
- 1947Bill Staines
- 1952Viktor Giacobbo
- 1957Kathy Najimy
- 1958Cecily Adams
- 1967Izumi Sakai
- 1979Dan Bălan
- 1986Dane DeHaan
- 1987Hayato Ichihara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1753Évariste de Parny, French poet and author (d. 1814)
- 1778Ugo Foscolo, Italian author and poet (d. 1827)
- 1884William Andrew, English Anglican priest (d. 1963)
- 1902George Brunies, American trombonist (d. 1974)
- 1936Kent Douglas, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2009)
- 1963Mike Hough, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1971Brian Stepanek, American actor
- 1971Dana Eskelson, American actress
- 1975Tomoko Kawase, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (The Brilliant Green and Tommy heavenly6)
- 1992Víctor Mañón, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The claimant King Charles II of England and Scotland is declared King of Great Britain, by the Parliament of Scotland. This move was not followed by the Parliament of England nor the Parliament of Ireland.
- 1819Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles founds Singapore.
- 1900The Permanent Court of Arbitration, an international arbitration court at The Hague, is created when the Senate of the Netherlands ratifies an 1899 peace conference decree.
- 1918British women over the age of 30 get the right to vote.
- 1919The five-day Seattle General Strike begins.
- 1959Jack Kilby of Texas Instruments files the first patent for an integrated circuit.
- 1981The National Resistance Army of Uganda launches an attack on a Ugandan Army installation in the central Mubende District to begin the Ugandan Bush War.
- 1987Justice Mary Gaudron is appointed to the High Court of Australia, the first woman to be appointed.
- 1996Willamette Valley Flood: Floods in the Willamette Valley of Oregon, United States, causes over US$500 million in property damage throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- 2012A 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits near the central Philippines off the coast of Negros Island causing at least 51 deaths and injuring 112 others.
View the complete list of historical events for February 6.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Arden, Peter Richardson, Albert Brooks, Corbin Bleu, Kyo, Samaire Armstrong, Margaret Trudeau, Vince Martell, Leontine Sagan, Shaun Sipos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 6, 1941.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1914 – Joe E. Ross, American actor (d. 1982); May 27, 1915 – Ester Soré, Chilean singer-songwriter (d. 1996); April 5, 1952 – Mitch Pileggi, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890