Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 1941 was a Thursday and it was the 37th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,869 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Ronald Reagan
- 1944Willie Tee
- 1947Bill Staines
- 1956Jon Walmsley
- 1965Jan Svěrák
- 1967Izumi Sakai
- 1973Jeff B. Davis
- 1980Kim Poirier
- 1987Hayato Ichihara
- 1993Teresa Scanlan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1582Mario Bettinus, Italian mathematician, astronomer, and philosopher (d. 1657)
- 1732Charles Lee, English-American general (d. 1782)
- 1799Imre Frivaldszky, Hungarian botanist and entomologist (d. 1870)
- 1922Denis Norden, English actor, screenwriter, and television host
- 1929Colin Murdoch, New Zealand pharmacist, invented the tranquilliser gun (d. 2008)
- 1939Mike Farrell, American actor, director, and producer
- 1942Tommy Roberts, English fashion designer (d. 2012)
- 1978Yael Naim, French-Israeli singer-songwriter
- 1980Luke Ravenstahl, American politician, 58th Mayor of Pittsburgh
- 1986Dane DeHaan, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1685James II of England and VII of Scotland becomes King upon the death of his brother Charles II.
- 1820The first 86 African American immigrants sponsored by the American Colonization Society depart New York to start a settlement in present-day Liberia.
- 1918British women over the age of 30 get the right to vote.
- 1919The five-day Seattle General Strike begins.
- 1922The Washington Naval Treaty is signed in Washington, D.C., limiting the naval armaments of United States, Britain, Japan, France, and Italy.
- 1958Eight Manchester United F.C. players and 15 other passengers are killed in the Munich air disaster.
- 1959Jack Kilby of Texas Instruments files the first patent for an integrated circuit.
- 1987Justice Mary Gaudron is appointed to the High Court of Australia, the first woman to be appointed.
- 1989The Round Table Talks start in Poland, thus marking the beginning of overthrow of communism in Eastern Europe.
- 1996Birgenair Flight 301 crashed off the coast of the Dominican Republic, and all 189 people inside the airplane are killed. This is the worst accident/incident involving a Boeing 757.
View the complete list of historical events for February 6.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carl Weintraub, Erra Fazira, Alfred Drake, Countess Vaughn, Nicholas Lanier, Jack Scanlon, Marie Denise Pelletier, Ray Stevenson, Duncan Regehr, June Carter Cash.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 6, 1941.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1984 – Mandy Moore, American singer-songwriter and actress; August 2, 1953 – Marjo, Canadian singer-songwriter (Corbeau); August 30, 1996 – Trevor Jackson, American actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 883