Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 1951 was a Tuesday and it was the 37th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,248 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 821 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Thurl Ravenscroft
- 1922Patrick Macnee
- 1931Rip Torn
- 1945Bob Marley
- 1948Bunny Rugs
- 1950Natalie Cole
- 1957Robert Townsend
- 1966Rick Astley
- 1980Kim Poirier
- 1993Teresa Scanlan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1843Inoue Kowashi, Japanese scholar and politician (d. 1895)
- 1845Isidor Straus, German-American businessman and politician (d. 1912)
- 1922Patrick Macnee, English-American actor (d. 2015)
- 1941Gigi Perreau, American actress
- 1946Richie Hayward, American drummer and songwriter (Little Feat and Fraternity of Man) (d. 2010)
- 1949Manuel Orantes, Spanish tennis player
- 1961Yury Onufriyenko, Ukrainian-Russian colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1969Masaharu Fukuyama, Japanese singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1969Tim Sherwood, English footballer and manager
- 1982Alice Eve, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1685James II of England and VII of Scotland becomes King upon the death of his brother Charles II.
- 1833Otto becomes the first modern King of Greece.
- 1843The first minstrel show in the United States, The Virginia Minstrels, opens (Bowery Amphitheatre in New York City).
- 1862American Civil War: Forces under the command of Ulysses S. Grant and Andrew H. Foote give the Union its first victory of the war, capturing Fort Henry, Tennessee in the Battle of Fort Henry.
- 1900The Permanent Court of Arbitration, an international arbitration court at The Hague, is created when the Senate of the Netherlands ratifies an 1899 peace conference decree.
- 1978The Blizzard of 1978, one of the worst Nor'easters in New England history, hit the region, with sustained winds of 65 mph and snowfall of four inches an hour.
- 1996Birgenair Flight 301 crashed off the coast of the Dominican Republic, and all 189 people inside the airplane are killed. This is the worst accident/incident involving a Boeing 757.
- 1998Washington National Airport is renamed Ronald Reagan National Airport.
- 2000Second Chechen War: Russia captures Grozny, Chechnya, forcing the separatist Chechen Republic of Ichkeria government into exile.
- 2013A 8.0 magnitude earthquake hits the Solomon Islands killing 10 people and injuring 17 others.
View the complete list of historical events for February 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Bang, Geri Halliwell, Kimberly Goss, Jaro Fürth, Hannah Spearritt, Frankie Sandford, Robin Curtis, Catalina Sandino Moreno, Paul Arcand, Tantoo Cardinal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 6, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1993 – Vita Chambers, Canadian singer-songwriter; October 31, 1924 – Cleo Moore, American actress (d. 1973); March 27, 1964 – Kad Merad, Algerian-French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038