Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 1951 was a Tuesday and it was the 37th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,183 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 819 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Haskell Wexler
- 1929Pierre Brice
- 1936Donnie Brooks
- 1941Gigi Perreau
- 1943Gayle Hunnicutt
- 1958Cecily Adams
- 1960Megan Gallagher
- 1971Brian Stepanek
- 1979Dan Bălan
- 1980Kim Poirier
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1577Beatrice Cenci, Italian murderer (d. 1599)
- 1757Julian Ursyn Niemcewicz, Belarusian-Polish poet, playwright, and politician (d. 1841)
- 1802Charles Wheatstone, English-French physicist and cryptographer (d. 1875)
- 1830Daniel Oliver, English botanist and academic (d. 1916)
- 1833J. E. B. Stuart, American general (d. 1864)
- 1873Billy Gohl, American serial killer (d. 1927)
- 1899Ramon Novarro, Mexican-American actor, singer, and director (d. 1968)
- 1910Irmgard Keun, German author (d. 1982)
- 1949Manuel Orantes, Spanish tennis player
- 1957Andres Lipstok, Estonian economist and politician, Estonian Minister of Economic Affairs
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1840Signing of the Treaty of Waitangi, establishing New Zealand as a British colony.
- 1851The largest Australian bushfires in a populous region in recorded history take place in the state of Victoria.
- 1900The Permanent Court of Arbitration, an international arbitration court at The Hague, is created when the Senate of the Netherlands ratifies an 1899 peace conference decree.
- 1914The Bondetåget, a peasant uprising in support of the monarchy, takes place in Sweden
- 1919The five-day Seattle General Strike begins.
- 1934Far-right leagues rally in front of the Palais Bourbon in an attempted coup against the French Third Republic, creating a political crisis in France.
- 1987Justice Mary Gaudron is appointed to the High Court of Australia, the first woman to be appointed.
- 1989The Round Table Talks start in Poland, thus marking the beginning of overthrow of communism in Eastern Europe.
- 1996Willamette Valley Flood: Floods in the Willamette Valley of Oregon, United States, causes over US$500 million in property damage throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- 1998Washington National Airport is renamed Ronald Reagan National Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for February 6.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Cross, Mick Fleetwood, Sumire Uesaka, James Darren, Johnnie Wilder, Jr., David Ackles, Colin Strause, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Mark Farner, Tomoyuki Dan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 6, 1951.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1959 – Michael Hayes, American wrestler and singer; January 10, 1949 – Allu Aravind, Indian actor and producer; October 12, 1981 – Tom Guiry, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 879