Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 1954 was a Saturday and it was the 37th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,152 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 784 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Mike Farrell
- 1956Nazan Öncel
- 1957Matthew Best
- 1962Axl Rose
- 1971Dana Eskelson
- 1975Tomoko Kawase
- 1980Ben Lawson
- 1980Mamiko Noto
- 1984Piret Järvis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1612Antoine Arnauld, French mathematician, theologian, and philosopher (d. 1694)
- 1778Ugo Foscolo, Italian author and poet (d. 1827)
- 1818Jenaro Quesada, 1st Marquis of Miravalles, Spanish general and politician (d. 1889)
- 1864John Henry Mackay, Scottish-German philosopher and author (d. 1933)
- 1876Henry Blogg, English fisherman and sailor (d. 1954)
- 1929Colin Murdoch, New Zealand pharmacist, invented the tranquilliser gun (d. 2008)
- 1941Gigi Perreau, American actress
- 1949Mike Batt, English singer-songwriter and producer (The Wombles)
- 1951Marco Antônio, Brazilian footballer
- 1979Dan Bălan, Moldovan singer-songwriter and producer (O-Zone)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: In Paris the Treaty of Alliance and the Treaty of Amity and Commerce are signed by the United States and France signaling official recognition of the new republic.
- 1815New Jersey grants the first American railroad charter to John Stevens.
- 1819Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles founds Singapore.
- 1843The first minstrel show in the United States, The Virginia Minstrels, opens (Bowery Amphitheatre in New York City).
- 1942World War II: The United Kingdom declares war on Thailand.
- 1978The Blizzard of 1978, one of the worst Nor'easters in New England history, hit the region, with sustained winds of 65 mph and snowfall of four inches an hour.
- 1987Justice Mary Gaudron is appointed to the High Court of Australia, the first woman to be appointed.
- 1988Michael Jordan makes his signature slam dunk from the free throw line inspiring Air Jordan and the Jumpman logo.
- 1996Birgenair Flight 301 crashed off the coast of the Dominican Republic, and all 189 people inside the airplane are killed. This is the worst accident/incident involving a Boeing 757.
- 1996Willamette Valley Flood: Floods in the Willamette Valley of Oregon, United States, causes over US$500 million in property damage throughout the Pacific Northwest.
View the complete list of historical events for February 6.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keiko Kitagawa, Lefty Frizzell, Rex Garvin, Jay Ilagan, Naohito Fujiki, Charlie Brooks, Leo de Berardinis, Sarah Hyland, James Urbaniak, Andy Russell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 6, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1965 – Stuart Scott, American sportscaster and actor (d. 2015); December 3, 1982 – Jaycee Chan, American-Hong Kong actor and singer; March 17, 1955 – Mark Boone Junior, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050