Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of February 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 7, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 38th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,741 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 736 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934King Curtis
- 1946Héctor Babenco
- 1946Sammy Johns
- 1954Dieter Bohlen
- 1956Emo Philips
- 1971Anita Tsoy
- 1974J Dilla
- 1982Osamu Mukai
- 1991Takahisa Maeyama
- 1996Mai Hagiwara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 7.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 7.
- 1867Laura Ingalls Wilder, American author (d. 1957)
- 1912Russell Drysdale, English-Australian painter (d. 1981)
- 1945Gerald Davies, Welsh rugby player and journalist
- 1948Jimmy Greenspoon, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Three Dog Night) (d. 2015)
- 1958Giuseppe Baresi, Italian footballer and manager
- 1964Ashok Banker, Indian journalist and author
- 1969Adriano Silva Francisco, Brazilian footballer
- 1977Dimitrios Papanikolaou, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1983Emma-Lee, Canadian singer
- 1991Zhou Yimiao, Chinese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1301Edward of Caernarvon (later King Edward II of England) becomes the first English Prince of Wales.
- 1812The strongest in a series of earthquakes strikes New Madrid, Missouri.
- 1863HMS Orpheus sinks off the coast of Auckland, New Zealand, killing 189.
- 1943World War II: Imperial Japanese Navy forces complete the evacuation of Imperial Japanese Army troops from Guadalcanal during Operation Ke, ending Japanese attempts to retake the island from Allied forces in the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1944World War II: In Anzio, Italy, German forces launch a counteroffensive during the Allied Operation Shingle.
- 1951Korean War: 705 suspected communist sympathizers are butchered by South Korean forces.
- 1979Pluto moves inside Neptune’s orbit for the first time since either was discovered.
- 1984Space Shuttle program: STS-41-B Mission – Astronauts Bruce McCandless II and Robert L. Stewart make the first untethered space walk using the Manned Maneuvering Unit (MMU).
- 2012President Mohamed Nasheed of the Republic of Maldives resigns, after 23 days of anti-governmental protests calling for the release of Chief Judge unlawfully arrested by the military.
- 2013At least 51 people are killed in a crash involving a bus and truck in Zambia.
View the complete list of historical events for February 7.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 7 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barrett Martin, Maggie Blye, Stella Stevens, Keith Urban, Nele-Liis Vaiksoo, Pauline, Thelma Houston, Jenny Lewis, Ayelet Zurer, Idrissa Ouedraogo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 7 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 7, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 7, 1973 – Kailash Kher, Indian singer-songwriter and director; May 25, 1976 – Ethan Suplee, American actor and singer; November 1, 1940 – Barry Sadler, American sergeant, singer-songwriter, and actor (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023