Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1937 was a Monday and it was the 39th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,237 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Alejandro Rey
- 1931James Dean
- 1949Brooke Adams
- 1950Cristina Ferrare
- 1965Dicky Cheung
- 1972Hiroshi Tsuchida
- 1980Cameron Muncey
- 1982Liam McIntyre
- 1988Nozomi Sasaki
- 1991Nam Woo-hyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1792Caroline Augusta of Bavaria (d. 1873)
- 1886Charlie Ruggles, American actor and singer (d. 1970)
- 1911Elizabeth Bishop, American poet and short-story writer (d. 1979)
- 1921Barney Danson, Canadian colonel and politician, 21st Canadian Minister of National Defence (d. 2011)
- 1967Rachel Cusk, Canadian-English author
- 1979Josh Keaton, American actor and singer
- 1980Conor O'Brian, American wrestler
- 1983Jim Verraros, American singer and actor
- 1985Jeremy Davis, American bass player and songwriter (Paramore)
- 1995Ksenia Gaydarzhi, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1587Mary, Queen of Scots, is executed on suspicion of having been involved in the Babington Plot to murder her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I.
- 1817Las Heras crosses the Andes with an army to join San Martín and liberate Chile from Spain.
- 1879The England cricket team led by Lord Harris is attacked during a riot during a match in Sydney.
- 1904Battle of Port Arthur: A surprise torpedo attack by the Japanese at Port Arthur, China starts the Russo-Japanese War.
- 1915D. W. Griffith’s controversial film The Birth of a Nation premieres in Los Angeles.
- 1924Capital punishment: The first state execution in the United States by gas chamber takes place in Nevada.
- 1952Elizabeth II is proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom.
- 1960Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom issues an Order-in-Council, stating that she and her family would be known as the House of Windsor, and that her descendants will take the name “Mountbatten-Windsor”.
- 1963The first full color television program in the world, publicly advertised, is broadcast in Mexico City by XHGC-TV, Channel 5, due to technical breakthrough advances made by Mexican engineer Guillermo González Camarena.
- 1993General Motors sues NBC after Dateline NBC allegedly rigs two crashes intended to demonstrate that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the next day.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shecky Greene, Marcus Mumford, Michael Swan, Fats Domino, Jack Warden, Caron Wheeler, Richard O'Sullivan, Doc Watson, Anthony Mackie, Sgt. Slaughter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 8, 1937.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1960 – Suzi Gardner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (L7); June 19, 1930 – Gena Rowlands, American actress; April 6, 1969 – Jack Canfora, American actor, singer, and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926