Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1937 was a Monday and it was the 39th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,199 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 989 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Viktor Schwanneke
- 1913Betty Field
- 1913Danai Stratigopoulou
- 1928Jack Larson
- 1931James Dean
- 1943Creed Bratton
- 1952Daisuke Gōri
- 1995Jordan Todosey
- 1997Kathryn Newton
- 1998Šarlote Lēnmane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1834Dmitri Mendeleev, Russian chemist and academic (d. 1907)
- 1886Charlie Ruggles, American actor and singer (d. 1970)
- 1899Lonnie Johnson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1970)
- 1931James Dean, American actor (d. 1955)
- 1932John Williams, American pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1941Jagjit Singh, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 2011)
- 1944Barbro Hedvall
- 1949Brooke Adams, American actress and producer
- 1963Joshua Kadison, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1970John Filan, Australian footballer and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1587Mary, Queen of Scots, is executed on suspicion of having been involved in the Babington Plot to murder her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I.
- 1855The Devil’s Footprints mysteriously appear in southern Devon.
- 1865In the United States, Delaware voters reject the Thirteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and vote to continue the practice of slavery. (Delaware finally ratifies the amendment on February 12, 1901.)
- 1924Capital punishment: The first state execution in the United States by gas chamber takes place in Nevada.
- 1942World War II: Japan invades Singapore.
- 1960The first eight brass star plaques are installed in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1963The first full color television program in the world, publicly advertised, is broadcast in Mexico City by XHGC-TV, Channel 5, due to technical breakthrough advances made by Mexican engineer Guillermo González Camarena.
- 1963The regime of Prime Minister of Iraq, Brigadier General Abd al-Karim Qasim is overthrown by the Ba'ath Party.
- 1971The NASDAQ stock market index opens for the first time.
- 1974After 84 days in space, the crew of Skylab 4, the last crew to visit American space station Skylab, returns to Earth.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Caldwell, Gary Anthony Williams, Vanessa Stacey, Wolfgang Ambros, Elle Evans, Ronnie Radke, Kenza Farah, Verdine White, Bobbi Martin, Sahaj.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 8, 1937.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1960 – Annabella Sciorra, American actress and producer; March 1, 1964 – Clinton Gregory, American singer-songwriter and fiddler; October 30, 1922 – Jane White, American actress and singer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 882