Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 39th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,153 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 581 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Lana Turner
- 1929Claude Rich
- 1949Niels Arestrup
- 1961Bruce Timm
- 1965Dicky Cheung
- 1974Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo
- 1976Abi Titmuss
- 1981Sophie Choudry
- 1983Olga Syahputra
- 1990Trần Thị Thùy Dung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1708Václav Jan Kopřiva, Bohemian organist and composer (d. 1789)
- 1792Caroline Augusta of Bavaria (d. 1873)
- 1886Charlie Ruggles, American actor and singer (d. 1970)
- 1890Claro M. Recto, Filipino lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1960)
- 1913Betty Field, American actress (d. 1973)
- 1930Arlan Stangeland, American farmer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1952Daisuke Gōri, Japanese actor (d. 2010)
- 1955John Grisham, American lawyer and author
- 1969Mary Robinette Kowal, American puppeteer and author
- 1974Kimbo Slice, Bahamian-American boxer, mixed martial artist, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Leiden University is founded, and given the motto Praesidium Libertatis.
- 1817Las Heras crosses the Andes with an army to join San Martín and liberate Chile from Spain.
- 1865In the United States, Delaware voters reject the Thirteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and vote to continue the practice of slavery. (Delaware finally ratifies the amendment on February 12, 1901.)
- 1879The England cricket team led by Lord Harris is attacked during a riot during a match in Sydney.
- 1885The first government-approved Japanese immigrants arrived in Hawaii.
- 1960The first eight brass star plaques are installed in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1963The first full color television program in the world, publicly advertised, is broadcast in Mexico City by XHGC-TV, Channel 5, due to technical breakthrough advances made by Mexican engineer Guillermo González Camarena.
- 1968American civil rights movement: The Orangeburg massacre: An attack on black students from South Carolina State University who are protesting racial segregation at the town’s only bowling alley, leaves three or four dead in Orangeburg, South Carolina.
- 1974Military coup in Upper Volta.
- 1996The U.S. Congress passes the Communications Decency Act.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Omero Mumba, Chris Tiu, Barbara Werle, Jo In-sung, Ali MacGraw, Don Galloway, Mia Zapata, Lily Mariye, Alan McGee, Don Ameche.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 8, 1970.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) / Everybody Is a Star by Sly & the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 24, 1990 – Daveigh Chase, American actress and singer; October 24, 1954 – Jožo Ráž, Slovak singer-songwriter and bass player (Elán); May 3, 1907 – Dorothy Young, American actress and dancer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964