Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 39th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,302 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894King Vidor
- 1903Greta Keller
- 1944Roger Lloyd-Pack
- 1965Dicky Cheung
- 1974Kimbo Slice
- 1976Abi Titmuss
- 1982Liam McIntyre
- 1990Trần Thị Thùy Dung
- 1994Nikki Yanofsky
- 1998Šarlote Lēnmane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1828Jules Verne, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1905)
- 1911Elizabeth Bishop, American poet and short-story writer (d. 1979)
- 1928Osian Ellis, Welsh harp player and composer
- 1941Jagjit Singh, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 2011)
- 1941Tom Rush, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1971Andre El Haddad, Lebanese footballer and referee
- 1981Sophie Choudry, English actress and singer
- 1982Carlene Aguilar, Filipino model and actress, Miss Philippines Earth 2001
- 1983Jim Verraros, American singer and actor
- 1985Jeremy Davis, American bass player and songwriter (Paramore)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1693The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia is granted a charter by King William III and Queen Mary II.
- 1726The Supreme Privy Council is established in Russia.
- 1837Richard Johnson becomes the first Vice President of the United States chosen by the United States Senate.
- 1879Sandford Fleming first proposes adoption of Universal Standard Time at a meeting of the Royal Canadian Institute.
- 1879The England cricket team led by Lord Harris is attacked during a riot during a match in Sydney.
- 1942World War II: Japan invades Singapore.
- 1946The first portion of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, the first serious challenge to the popularity of the Authorized King James Version, is published.
- 1960The first eight brass star plaques are installed in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1971South Vietnamese ground troops launch an incursion into Laos to try to cut off the Ho Chi Minh trail and stop communist infiltration.
- 2014A hotel fire in Medina, Saudi Arabia kills 15 Egyptian pilgrims with 130 also injured.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jo Kwon, Ola Salo, Diane Kruger, Wings Hauser, Johanna Sällström, Richard Pryor, Janet Munro, The Rocket Summer, Gabrielle Walcott, Agim Kaba.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 8, 1970.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) / Everybody Is a Star by Sly & the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1981 – Josh Henderson, American actor and singer; November 11, 1991 – Jana Kask, Estonian singer; May 10, 1967 – Young MC, English-American rapper, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942