Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 39th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,182 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 582 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Lonnie Johnson
- 1941Tom Rush
- 1953Mary Steenburgen
- 1964Robert Nebřenský
- 1972Big Show
- 1974Seth Green
- 1977Christian Vasquez
- 1983Olga Syahputra
- 1988Ryan Pinkston
- 1989Dani Harmer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1191Yaroslav II of Vladimir (d. 1246)
- 1820William Tecumseh Sherman, American general (d. 1891)
- 1930James Deetz, American anthropologist and academic (d. 2000)
- 1941Jagjit Singh, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 2011)
- 1957Katherine Freese, American astrophysicist
- 1958Sherri Martel, American wrestler and manager (d. 2007)
- 1963Joshua Kadison, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1969Mary McCormack, American actress and producer
- 1985Jeremy Davis, American bass player and songwriter (Paramore)
- 1998Šarlote Lēnmane, Latvian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1879The England cricket team led by Lord Harris is attacked during a riot during a match in Sydney.
- 1915D. W. Griffith’s controversial film The Birth of a Nation premieres in Los Angeles.
- 1949Cardinal Mindszenty of Hungary is sentenced for treason.
- 1950The Stasi, the secret police of East Germany, is established.
- 1952Elizabeth II is proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom.
- 1963The regime of Prime Minister of Iraq, Brigadier General Abd al-Karim Qasim is overthrown by the Ba'ath Party.
- 1969Allende meteorite falls near Pueblito de Allende, Chihuahua, Mexico.
- 1971The NASDAQ stock market index opens for the first time.
- 1978Proceedings of the United States Senate are broadcast on radio for the first time.
- 2010A freak storm in the Hindu Kush mountains of Afghanistan triggers a series of at least 36 avalanches, burying over two miles of road, killing at least 172 people and trapping over 2,000 travelers.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Jean, Penny Lancaster, Anna Tsuchiya, Greg Page, Fred Feast, Vicky Moscholiou, Daul Kim, Elita Kļaviņa, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Li Man.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 8, 1970.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) / Everybody Is a Star by Sly & the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1981 – Isaac Slade, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Fray); July 20, 1967 – Reed Diamond, American actor; February 26, 1952 – Jaan Arder, Estonian singer (Apelsin and Hortus Musicus) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911