Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 39th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,213 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 583 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Viktor Schwanneke
- 1928Jack Larson
- 1942Terry Melcher
- 1965Dicky Cheung
- 1972Hiroshi Tsuchida
- 1976Abi Titmuss
- 1982Carlene Aguilar
- 1983Olga Syahputra
- 1988Rucha Hasabnis
- 1997Kathryn Newton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1577Robert Burton, English priest, physician, and scholar (d. 1640)
- 1820William Tecumseh Sherman, American general (d. 1891)
- 1900Ivan Ivanov-Vano, Russian animator and director (d. 1987)
- 1937Manfred Krug, German actor and singer
- 1939Jose Maria Sison, Filipino activist and theorist
- 1940Ted Koppel, English-American journalist
- 1965Dicky Cheung, Hong Kong actor and singer (Big Four)
- 1968Gary Coleman, American actor (d. 2010)
- 1988Ryan Pinkston, American actor
- 1991Roberto Soriano, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 421Constantius III becomes co-Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1587Mary, Queen of Scots, is executed on suspicion of having been involved in the Babington Plot to murder her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I.
- 1807Battle of Eylau – Napoleon defeats Russians under General Bennigsen and the Prussians under L'Estocq
- 1885The first government-approved Japanese immigrants arrived in Hawaii.
- 1910The Boy Scouts of America is incorporated by William D. Boyce.
- 1915D. W. Griffith’s controversial film The Birth of a Nation premieres in Los Angeles.
- 1949Cardinal Mindszenty of Hungary is sentenced for treason.
- 1962Charonne massacre. Nine trade unionists are killed by French police at the instigation of Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Paris Prefecture of Police.
- 2010A freak storm in the Hindu Kush mountains of Afghanistan triggers a series of at least 36 avalanches, burying over two miles of road, killing at least 172 people and trapping over 2,000 travelers.
- 2014A hotel fire in Medina, Saudi Arabia kills 15 Egyptian pilgrims with 130 also injured.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Furze, Sheb Wooley, Leisha Hailey, Matthew Ferguson, Mike Gray, Roger Donaldson, Dena Dietrich, Marc-André Grondin, Liv Stoveland, Hülya Koçyiğit.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 8, 1970.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) / Everybody Is a Star by Sly & the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1972 – Ras Kass, American rapper, producer, and actor (The Hrsmn); July 29, 1990 – Munro Chambers, Canadian actor; April 15, 1978 – Luis Fonsi, Puerto Rican-American singer-songwriter and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925