Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,465 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 422 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Edith Evans
- 1922Audrey Meadows
- 1953Mary Steenburgen
- 1956Kostas Triantafyllopoulos
- 1961Bruce Timm
- 1963Joshua Kadison
- 1969Shiva Rose
- 1972Big Show
- 1982Danny Tamberelli
- 1982Sousuke Takaoka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1405Constantine XI Palaiologos, Byzantine emperor (d. 1453)
- 1552Agrippa d'Aubigné, French poet and soldier (d. 1630)
- 1940Ted Koppel, English-American journalist
- 1941Jagjit Singh, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 2011)
- 1948Lynda Lyon Block, American murderer (d. 2002)
- 1963Mohammad Azharuddin, Indian cricketer and politician
- 1979Aaron Cook, American baseball player
- 1980Cameron Muncey, Australian singer and guitarist (Jet)
- 1981Myriam Montemayor Cruz, Mexican singer
- 1982Sousuke Takaoka, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1347The Byzantine civil war of 1341–47 ends with a power-sharing agreement between John VI Kantakouzenos and John V Palaiologos.
- 1726The Supreme Privy Council is established in Russia.
- 1904Battle of Port Arthur: A surprise torpedo attack by the Japanese at Port Arthur, China starts the Russo-Japanese War.
- 1910The Boy Scouts of America is incorporated by William D. Boyce.
- 1946The first portion of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, the first serious challenge to the popularity of the Authorized King James Version, is published.
- 1955The Government of Sindh, Pakistan, abolishes the Jagirdari system in the province. One million acres (4000 km2) of land thus acquired is to be distributed among the landless peasants.
- 1968American civil rights movement: The Orangeburg massacre: An attack on black students from South Carolina State University who are protesting racial segregation at the town’s only bowling alley, leaves three or four dead in Orangeburg, South Carolina.
- 1974After 84 days in space, the crew of Skylab 4, the last crew to visit American space station Skylab, returns to Earth.
- 1974Military coup in Upper Volta.
- 2013A blizzard disrupts transportation and leaves hundreds of thousands of people without electricity in the Northeastern United States and parts of Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Khleo, Roxanne Guinoo, Charlotte Milchard, Bud Spangler, Erik Grönwall, Alan Oppenheimer, Lorena, Clément Perron, Lance Broadway, Tony Hatch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 8, 1983.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Down Under by Men at Work as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1983 – Olga Syahputra, Indonesian actor and singer (d. 2015); May 30, 1989 – Ailee, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress; June 9, 1967 – Jian Ghomeshi, English-Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and radio host (Moxy Früvous).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955