Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1995 was a Wednesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,229 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 279 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Edith Evans
- 1922Audrey Meadows
- 1929Claude Rich
- 1941Nick Nolte
- 1943Creed Bratton
- 1953Mary Steenburgen
- 1969Shiva Rose
- 1982Carlene Aguilar
- 1990Trần Thị Thùy Dung
- 1994Nikki Yanofsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1552Agrippa d'Aubigné, French poet and soldier (d. 1630)
- 1828Jules Verne, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1905)
- 1893Ba Maw, Burmese politician, Prime Minister of Burma (d. 1977)
- 1906Chester Carlson, American physicist and lawyer, invented Xerography (d. 1968)
- 1918Freddie Blassie, American wrestler and manager (d. 2003)
- 1939Jose Maria Sison, Filipino activist and theorist
- 1944Tony Minson, English virologist and academic
- 1948Ron Tyson, American singer-songwriter (The Temptations)
- 1971Andre El Haddad, Lebanese footballer and referee
- 1987Carolina Kostner, Italian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 421Constantius III becomes co-Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1879The England cricket team led by Lord Harris is attacked during a riot during a match in Sydney.
- 1887The Dawes Act authorizes the President of the United States to survey Native American tribal land and divide it into individual allotments.
- 1910The Boy Scouts of America is incorporated by William D. Boyce.
- 1922United States President Warren G. Harding introduces the first radio set in the White House.
- 1952Elizabeth II is proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom.
- 1960The first eight brass star plaques are installed in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1963The first full color television program in the world, publicly advertised, is broadcast in Mexico City by XHGC-TV, Channel 5, due to technical breakthrough advances made by Mexican engineer Guillermo González Camarena.
- 1965Eastern Air Lines Flight 663 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean and explodes, killing everyone aboard.
- 1978Proceedings of the United States Senate are broadcast on radio for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Walter Gotell, Chantal Janzen, Thomas Roberts, Tomoya Nagase, Volkan Konak, Patrick Flueger, Kenneth Cope, Swastika Mukherjee, Adam Green, Alex Gonzaga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 8, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Creep by TLC as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 11, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1982 – Meryll Soriano, Filipino actress; March 1, 1944 – Mike d'Abo, English singer-songwriter (Manfred Mann and A Band of Angels); August 10, 1997 – Kylie Jenner, American model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053