Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,026 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,051 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Heather Angel
- 1923Tonie Nathan
- 1939Barry Mann
- 1941Sheila Kuehl
- 1965Julie Warner
- 1971Sharon Case
- 1973Shaun Parkes
- 1981Rina Chinen
- 1984Logan Bartholomew
- 1989Gia Farrell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1533Shimazu Yoshihisa, Japanese daimyo (d. 1611)
- 1891Ronald Colman, English-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1958)
- 1909Harald Genzmer, German composer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1914Bill Justice, American animator and director (d. 2011)
- 1925John B. Cobb, American philosopher and theologian
- 1935Lionel Fanthorpe, English-Welsh priest, journalist, and author
- 1961John Kruk, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1963Travis Tritt, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1968Alejandra Guzmán, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress
- 1983Mikel Arruabarrena Aranbide, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1555Bishop of Gloucester John Hooper is burned at the stake.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1945World War II: A force of Allied aircraft unsuccessfully attacked a German destroyer in Førdefjorden, Norway.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1965Vietnam War: The first United States troops with a combat mission, a Marine Corps Hawk air defense missile battalion, are sent to South Vietnam.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hoodie Allen, Elise Avellan, Kaori Iida, Kyle Mooney, Ken Chinn, Risa Kudō, Haley Pullos, Mary Philbin, Galina Vishnevskaya, John Woo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 9, 1932.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 21, 1981 – Maximilian Mutzke, German singer-songwriter; January 12, 1993 – Yu Inaba, Japanese actor; June 15, 1917 – Michalis Genitsaris, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 860