Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,096 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,053 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Heather Angel
- 1912Ginette Leclerc
- 1936Barbara Young
- 1936Clive Swift
- 1947Joe Ely
- 1955Jim J. Bullock
- 1960Holly Johnson
- 1961Jussi Lampi
- 1968Alejandra Guzmán
- 1974Amber Valletta
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1800Hyrum Smith, American religious leader (d. 1844)
- 1892Peggy Wood, American actress and singer (d. 1978)
- 1909Carmen Miranda, Portuguese-Brazilian actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1955)
- 1934John Ziegler, Jr., American lawyer and businessman
- 1953Ezechiele Ramin, Italian missionary, priest, and martyr (d. 1985)
- 1953Gabriel Rotello, American journalist and author, founded OutWeek
- 1958Chris Nilan, American ice hockey player, coach, and radio host
- 1961Jussi Lampi, Finnish actor, singer, and drummer
- 1968Alejandra Guzmán, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress
- 1979Irina Slutskaya, Russian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1654The Capture of Fort Rocher takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1942World War II: Top United States military leaders hold their first formal meeting to discuss American military strategy in the war.
- 1945World War II: A force of Allied aircraft unsuccessfully attacked a German destroyer in Førdefjorden, Norway.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1959The R-7 Semyorka, the first intercontinental ballistic missile, becomes operational at Plesetsk, USSR.
- 1965Vietnam War: The first United States troops with a combat mission, a Marine Corps Hawk air defense missile battalion, are sent to South Vietnam.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Curtis Jones, Anna Kathryn Holbrook, Marietta Chrousala, Fabiana Udenio, William Snape, Melinda Clarke, Danny Woodburn, Claude Jarman, Jr., Shinji Yamashita, Zach Mills.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 9, 1932.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1985 – Maria Arredondo, Norwegian singer; November 13, 1936 – Salim Kallas, Syrian actor and politician (d. 2013); June 28, 1965 – Sonny Strait, American voice actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 881