Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,240 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Peggy Wood
- 1909Carmen Miranda
- 1912Ginette Leclerc
- 1939Barry Mann
- 1960David Bateson
- 1963Travis Tritt
- 1965Stephin Merritt
- 1976Charlie Day
- 1979Zhang Ziyi
- 1985Rachel Melvin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1847Hugh Price Hughes, Welsh-English clergyman and theologian (d. 1902)
- 1895Hermann Brill, German lawyer and politician, 8th Minister-President of Thuringia (d. 1959)
- 1914Chic Murray, Canadian politician, 2nd Mayor of Mississauga (d. 1984)
- 1939Janet Suzman, South African actress and director
- 1940Brian Bennett, English drummer and songwriter (The Shadows)
- 1943Barbara Lewis, American singer-songwriter
- 1965Stephin Merritt, American singer-songwriter (The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths)
- 1968Alejandra Guzmán, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress
- 1983Mikel Arruabarrena Aranbide, Spanish footballer
- 1990Camille Winbush, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1825After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1942World War II: Top United States military leaders hold their first formal meeting to discuss American military strategy in the war.
- 1951Korean War: Geochang massacre
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Tibbs, Sandi Patty, Dan-e-o, Holly Taylor, Calvin Harris, Joey Cape, Charles Hutchison, Joi Lansing, Violet MacMillan, Alan Ball.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 9, 1937.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1985 – Simone Simons, Dutch singer-songwriter (Epica); July 25, 1926 – Bernard Thompson, British television producer and director (d. 1998); October 21, 1998 – Ryoka Oshima, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894