Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,196 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 989 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Lennard Pearce
- 1923Tonie Nathan
- 1943Joe Pesci
- 1945Mia Farrow
- 1949Judith Light
- 1968Alejandra Guzmán
- 1970Eldbjørg Raknes
- 1973Shaun Parkes
- 1974Erra Fazira
- 1979Zhang Ziyi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1923Brendan Behan, Irish activist, poet, and playwright (d. 1964)
- 1943Joe Pesci, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1946Jim Webb, American captain and politician, 18th United States Secretary of the Navy
- 1947Carla Del Ponte, Swiss lawyer and diplomat
- 1958Sandy Lyle, Scottish golfer
- 1969Tom Scharpling, American comedian and radio host
- 1972Darren Ferguson, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1973Svetlana Boginskaya, Belarusian gymnast
- 1982Ami Suzuki, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1987Davide Lanzafame, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1555Bishop of Gloucester John Hooper is burned at the stake.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1922Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1934The Balkan Entente is formed.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harry Wilson, Johnny Farina, Mirei Kuroda, Cristiano Araújo, Hillard Elkins, John Gale, Christopher Atkins, Yiannis Parios, Usher, Mireille Mathieu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 9, 1937.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1955 – Cathy Jones, Canadian comedian, actress, and screenwriter; September 4, 1964 – Aadesh Shrivastava, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 2015); January 8, 1965 – Maria Pitillo, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 845