Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,410 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 996 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Peggy Wood
- 1933Ronnie Claire Edwards
- 1949Judith Light
- 1965Julie Warner
- 1970Eldbjørg Raknes
- 1971Sharon Case
- 1973Shaun Parkes
- 1980Shelly Martinez
- 1987Michael B. Jordan
- 1990Camille Winbush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1846Whitaker Wright, English businessman and financier (d. 1904)
- 1885Alban Berg, Austrian composer and educator (d. 1935)
- 1906André Kostolany, Hungarian-French economist and journalist (d. 1999)
- 1943Joseph Stiglitz, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1954Omar Belhouchet, Algerian journalist
- 1968Rahul Roy, Indian actor
- 1971Johan Mjällby, Swedish footballer and manager
- 1972Jason Winston George, American actor
- 1979Zhang Ziyi, Chinese actress, singer, and producer
- 1981The Rev, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Avenged Sevenfold, Pinkly Smooth, and Suburban Legends) (d. 2009)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1942World War II: Top United States military leaders hold their first formal meeting to discuss American military strategy in the war.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1950Second Red Scare: US Senator Joseph McCarthy accuses the United States Department of State of being filled with Communists.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1971The Sylmar earthquake hits the San Fernando Valley area of California.
- 1975The Soyuz 17 Soviet spacecraft returns to Earth.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Garfield, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Gabb Drilon, Norman Wisdom, Jonathan Schmock, Dane Cook, Cristina Scabbia, Nick Scotti, Jerome Robbins, Dia Mirza.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 9, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1958 – Nick Park, English animator, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 15, 1955 – Janice Dickinson, American model, agent, and author; January 31, 1927 – Norm Prescott, American animator, producer, and composer, co-founded Filmation Studios (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,019