Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,354 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 994 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Peggy Wood
- 1909Heather Angel
- 1914Ernest Tubb
- 1922Kathryn Grayson
- 1936Stompin' Tom Connors
- 1949Judith Light
- 1970Eldbjørg Raknes
- 1978Erin O'Connor
- 1980Shelly Martinez
- 1989Gia Farrell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1783Vasily Zhukovsky, Russian poet and translator (d. 1852)
- 1936Clive Swift, English actor
- 1942Carole King, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1943Barbara Lewis, American singer-songwriter
- 1943Jonny Nilsson, Swedish speed skater
- 1968Rahul Roy, Indian actor
- 1973Colin Egglesfield, American actor
- 1975Kurt Asle Arvesen, Norwegian cyclist and coach
- 1986Princess Raiyah bint Al Hussein of Jordan
- 1987Joe O'Cearuill, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1654The Capture of Fort Rocher takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The British Parliament declares Massachusetts in rebellion.
- 1788The Habsburg Empire joins the Russo-Turkish War in the Russian camp.
- 1922Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1934The Balkan Entente is formed.
- 1942Year-round Daylight saving time is re-instated in the United States as a wartime measure to help conserve energy resources.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
- 2013A 6.9 magnitude earthquake strikes southwest Colombia causing major disruption to the region and injuring at least 15 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hikaru Midorikawa, Alexandra Holden, Willard White, Jewel, Burnell Taylor, Geraldine Farrar, Jacques Dutronc, Jimmy Tarbuck, Lew Soloff, Taylor Hicks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 9, 1937.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1982 – Niña Dolino, Filipino actress; December 13, 1944 – Hwang Jang-lee, Japanese-South Korean martial artist and actor; October 17, 1957 – Vincent Van Patten, American tennis player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 812