Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,208 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Mrs. Patrick Campbell
- 1914Ernest Tubb
- 1943Barbara Lewis
- 1972Crispin Freeman
- 1974Erra Fazira
- 1978Erin O'Connor
- 1979Hiroko Anzai
- 1987Michael B. Jordan
- 1996Jimmy Bennett
- 1996Kelli Berglund
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1800Hyrum Smith, American religious leader (d. 1844)
- 1834Felix Dahn, German lawyer, historian, and author (d. 1912)
- 1887Toivo Aro, Finnish diver (d. 1962)
- 1901James Murray, American actor (d. 1936)
- 1932Tatsuro Hirooka, Japanese baseball player and manager
- 1943Joseph Stiglitz, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1946Jim Webb, American captain and politician, 18th United States Secretary of the Navy
- 1965Stephin Merritt, American singer-songwriter (The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths)
- 1974John Wallace, American basketball player and coach
- 1981John Walker Lindh, American criminal
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The British Parliament declares Massachusetts in rebellion.
- 1788The Habsburg Empire joins the Russo-Turkish War in the Russian camp.
- 1825After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1900The Davis Cup competition is established.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1942Year-round Daylight saving time is re-instated in the United States as a wartime measure to help conserve energy resources.
- 1959The R-7 Semyorka, the first intercontinental ballistic missile, becomes operational at Plesetsk, USSR.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diane Tell, Bronson Pinchot, Basia, Dinah Manoff, Emmett J. Scanlan, Anita Doth, Seth Green, Benny Dayal, Rosemary Lane, Yvonne Catterfeld.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 9, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crocodile Rock by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1960 – Kristin Scott Thomas, English-French actress and singer; November 13, 1947 – Joe Mantegna, American actor, director, and producer; December 12, 1975 – Houko Kuwashima, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,077