Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,175 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Peggy Wood
- 1943Joe Pesci
- 1945Mia Farrow
- 1947Major Harris
- 1955Jim J. Bullock
- 1955Jimmy Pursey
- 1965Stephin Merritt
- 1973Colin Egglesfield
- 1980Shelly Martinez
- 1990Tyson Houseman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1645Johann Aegidius Bach, German viola player (d. 1716)
- 1747Sir John Duckworth, 1st Baronet, English admiral and politician, Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1817)
- 1846Wilhelm Maybach, German businessman, founded Maybach (d. 1929)
- 1932Tatsuro Hirooka, Japanese baseball player and manager
- 1937Clete Boyer, American baseball player and manager (d. 2007)
- 1947Major Harris, American singer (The Delfonics) (d. 2012)
- 1966Ellen van Langen, Dutch runner
- 1972Crispin Freeman, American voice actor and screenwriter
- 1975Kurt Asle Arvesen, Norwegian cyclist and coach
- 1990Tyson Houseman, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- 1922Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1959The R-7 Semyorka, the first intercontinental ballistic missile, becomes operational at Plesetsk, USSR.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army declares the end to its 18-month ceasefire and explodes a large bomb in London’s Canary Wharf.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julian Lennon, Ali Tabatabaee, Ola Svensson, Mary-Margaret Humes, Cindy Birdsong, Beau Brady, Rita Sakellariou, Ric Ocasek, Lawrence Bender, Lil' Kim.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 9, 1973.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crocodile Rock by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1969 – Christian Slater, American actor and producer; May 19, 1977 – Natalia Oreiro, Uruguayan singer-songwriter and actress; February 6, 1962 – Axl Rose, American singer-songwriter and producer (Guns N' Roses, Hollywood Rose, and Rapidfire).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913