Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,087 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 545 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Sheila Kuehl
- 1949Judith Light
- 1953Ciarán Hinds
- 1955Jimmy Pursey
- 1974Amber Valletta
- 1976Steve Burguiere
- 1979Hiroko Anzai
- 1980Margarita Levieva
- 1990Tyson Houseman
- 1992Avan Jogia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1901Brian Donlevy, Irish-born American actor and producer (d. 1972)
- 1912Futabayama Sadaji, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 35th Yokozuna (d. 1968)
- 1914Bill Veeck, American businessman (d. 1986)
- 1917Moon Mullen, American baseball and basketball player (d. 2013)
- 1954Jo Duffy, American author
- 1954Omar Belhouchet, Algerian journalist
- 1963Travis Tritt, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1980Margarita Levieva, Russian-born American actress and gymnast
- 1985Rachel Melvin, American actress
- 1987Joe O'Cearuill, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1654The Capture of Fort Rocher takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1900The Davis Cup competition is established.
- 1934The Balkan Entente is formed.
- 1942Year-round Daylight saving time is re-instated in the United States as a wartime measure to help conserve energy resources.
- 1945World War II: A force of Allied aircraft unsuccessfully attacked a German destroyer in Førdefjorden, Norway.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
- 2013A 6.9 magnitude earthquake strikes southwest Colombia causing major disruption to the region and injuring at least 15 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Young Noble, Logan Leistikow, Ceca, Jessica Sutta, Gretchen Carlson, Bob Crane, John van Kesteren, Ryoko Yonekura, Takako Matsu, Florian Pittiș.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 9, 1973.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crocodile Rock by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1981 – Taylor Fry, American actress; October 15, 1977 – Polow da Don, American rapper and producer; August 17, 1929 – Augie Blunt, American actor (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 873