Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,054 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 544 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Brian Donlevy
- 1901James Murray
- 1945Gérard Lenorman
- 1960Holly Johnson
- 1968Alejandra Guzmán
- 1973Colin Egglesfield
- 1973Shaun Parkes
- 1976Steve Burguiere
- 1978A.J. Buckley
- 1987Rose Leslie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1756Karel Blažej Kopřiva, Czech organist and composer (d. 1785)
- 1775Farkas Bolyai, Romanian-Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1856)
- 1874Amy Lowell, American poet, critic, and educator (d. 1925)
- 1912Futabayama Sadaji, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 35th Yokozuna (d. 1968)
- 1933Loris Azzaro, Tunisian-French fashion designer (d. 2003)
- 1943Joseph Stiglitz, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1949Bernard Gallacher, Scottish golfer and journalist
- 1958Chris Nilan, American ice hockey player, coach, and radio host
- 1960Holly Johnson, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Frankie Goes to Hollywood and Big in Japan)
- 1987Michael B. Jordan, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1654The Capture of Fort Rocher takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The British Parliament declares Massachusetts in rebellion.
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- 1942World War II: Top United States military leaders hold their first formal meeting to discuss American military strategy in the war.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army declares the end to its 18-month ceasefire and explodes a large bomb in London’s Canary Wharf.
- 2013A 6.9 magnitude earthquake strikes southwest Colombia causing major disruption to the region and injuring at least 15 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jagathy Sreekumar, Zach Blair, Earl Sweatshirt, Hussein Fatal, Will Conlon, Izzy Canillo, Rimi Sen, Billy Burke, Jade Jagger, Aislinn Paul.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 9, 1973.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crocodile Rock by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1945 – Bill Kenwright, English actor, singer, and producer; February 25, 1962 – Foster Sylvers, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Sylvers); October 24, 1925 – Bob Azzam, Egyptian-Monacan singer (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944