Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,120 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Jules Berry
- 1901Brian Donlevy
- 1941Sheila Kuehl
- 1942Carole King
- 1945Gérard Lenorman
- 1960Holly Johnson
- 1965Darren Dalton
- 1972Crispin Freeman
- 1980Shelly Martinez
- 1989Gia Farrell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1846Wilhelm Maybach, German businessman, founded Maybach (d. 1929)
- 1945Gérard Lenorman, French singer
- 1947Joe Ely, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Flatlanders and Los Super Seven)
- 1953Ciarán Hinds, Irish actor
- 1973Svetlana Boginskaya, Belarusian gymnast
- 1976Steve Burguiere, American radio host and producer
- 1979Akinori Iwamura, Japanese baseball player
- 1984Han Geng, Chinese singer, actor, and dancer (Super Junior and Super Junior-M)
- 1984Logan Bartholomew, American actor
- 1990Tyson Houseman, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1654The Capture of Fort Rocher takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1825After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1895William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- 1922Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1942Year-round Daylight saving time is re-instated in the United States as a wartime measure to help conserve energy resources.
- 1951Korean War: Geochang massacre
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 1975The Soyuz 17 Soviet spacecraft returns to Earth.
- 1991Voters in Lithuania vote for independence.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marco Antonio Muñiz, Phil Daniels, Jean-François Richet, Norman Brown, Micah Alberti, Amber Tamblyn, Brad Pitt, Jordi Vilasuso, Jenna Fischer, Leonard Rossiter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 9, 1973.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crocodile Rock by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1987 – Mika Boorem, American actress and producer; January 20, 1938 – William Berger, Austrian-American actor (d. 1993); March 5, 1913 – Gangubai Hangal, Indian singer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888