Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of January 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 1, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 1st day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,675 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 599 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Rocky Graziano
- 1929Raymond Chow
- 1930Ty Hardin
- 1932Leman Çıdamlı
- 1942Country Joe McDonald
- 1969Verne Troyer
- 1973Danny Lloyd
- 1977Jerry Yan
- 1986Lee Sungmin
- 1999Diamond White
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 1.
- 1484Huldrych Zwingli, Swiss pastor and theologian (d. 1531)
- 1516Margaret Leijonhufvud, Swedish wife of Gustav I of Sweden (d. 1551)
- 1557Stephen Bocskay, Romanian prince (d. 1606)
- 1864Alfred Stieglitz, American photographer and curator (d. 1946)
- 1867Mary Ackworth Evershed, English astronomer and Dante scholar (d. 1949)
- 1946Shelby Steele, American journalist, author, and director
- 1975Mohamed Albuflasa, Bahraini poet and activist
- 1983Thomas Morrison, English actor
- 1989Stefan Reinartz, German footballer
- 1993Jon Flanagan, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 417Emperor Honorius forces Galla Placidia into marriage to Constantius, his famous general (magister militum).
- 1502The present-day location of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is first explored by the Portuguese.
- 1822The Greek Constitution of 1822 is adopted by the First National Assembly at Epidaurus.
- 1898New York, New York annexes land from surrounding counties, creating the City of Greater New York. The four initial boroughs, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and The Bronx, are joined on January 25 by Staten Island to create the modern city of five boroughs.
- 1945World War II: In retaliation for the Malmedy massacre, U.S. troops massacre 30 SS prisoners at Chenogne.
- 1956Sudan achieves independence from Egypt and the United Kingdom.
- 1965The People’s Democratic Party of Afghanistan is founded in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- 1981Palau achieves self-government though it is not independent from the United States.
- 1992The Russian Federation is formally established.
- 2004In a vote of confidence, General Pervez Musharraf wins 658 out of 1,170 votes in the Electoral College of Pakistan, and according to Article 41(8) of the Constitution of Pakistan, is “deemed to be elected” to the office of President until October 2007.
View the complete list of historical events for January 1.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 1 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roy Buchanan, Arlene Dahl, Jane Curtin, Anton Glanzelius, Paul McDermott, Bruce Abbott, David Byrne, Étienne Daho, Jay Chou, Nina Wadia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 1 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 1, 1969.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1948 – Hema Malini, Indian actress, director, producer, and politician; November 27, 1925 – Marshall Thompson, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1992); February 1, 1968 – Lisa Marie Presley, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939