Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of January 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 1, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 1st day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,619 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 597 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Raymond Pellegrin
- 1929Raymond Chow
- 1942Judy Stone
- 1943Stanley Kamel
- 1953Alpha Blondy
- 1964Juliana Donald
- 1978Nina Bott
- 1981Jonas Armstrong
- 1989Adèle Haenel
- 1999Diamond White
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 1.
- 1848John W. Goff, Irish-American lawyer and politician (d. 1924)
- 1885Béla Balogh, Hungarian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1945)
- 1891Sampurnanand, Indian educator and politician, 3rd Governor of Rajasthan (d. 1969)
- 1941Younoussi Touré, Malian politician, Prime Minister of Mali
- 1942Judy Stone, Australian singer
- 1956Christine Lagarde, French lawyer and politician, French Minister of Finance
- 1960Toomas Vitsut, Estonian businessman and politician
- 1963Jean-Marc Gounon, French race car driver
- 1983Park Sung-hyun, South Korean archer
- 1985Eyjólfur Héðinsson, Icelandic footballer and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1001Grand Prince Stephen I of Hungary is named the first King of Hungary by Pope Sylvester II.
- 1438Albert II of Habsburg is crowned King of Hungary.
- 1880Ferdinand de Lesseps begins French construction of the Panama Canal.
- 1902The first American college football bowl game, the Rose Bowl between Michigan and Stanford, is held in Pasadena, California.
- 1949Tokelau becomes part of New Zealand.
- 1977Charter 77 published its first document.
- 1978The Constitution of the Northern Mariana Islands becomes effective.
- 1995The World Trade Organization goes into effect.
- 2004In a vote of confidence, General Pervez Musharraf wins 658 out of 1,170 votes in the Electoral College of Pakistan, and according to Article 41(8) of the Constitution of Pakistan, is “deemed to be elected” to the office of President until October 2007.
- 2011The Kallikratis plan becomes the new administrative system of Greece.
View the complete list of historical events for January 1.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 1 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Beth Peil, David Henrie, Tom Greenhalgh, Tracy Nelson, Aki Avni, Andrew Stanton, Elita Kļaviņa, Lorenzo Semple, Jr., Edgar Buchanan, Neil Denis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 1 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 1, 1969.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1942 – Andrew Robinson, American actor and director; November 12, 1978 – Alexandra Lara, Romanian-German actress; September 12, 1947 – Bjørn Floberg, Norwegian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903