Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of January 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 1, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 1st day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,547 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 595 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Rocky Graziano
- 1930Ty Hardin
- 1935Brian G. Hutton
- 1942Country Joe McDonald
- 1953Alpha Blondy
- 1956Sheila McCarthy
- 1978Nina Bott
- 1979Brody Dalle
- 1979Koichi Domoto
- 1983Thomas Morrison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 1.
- 1488Magnus I, Duke of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1543)
- 1860John Cassidy, Irish sculptor and painter (d. 1939)
- 1918Patrick Anthony Porteous, Indian-Scottish colonel, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 2000)
- 1929Larry L. King, American journalist, author, and playwright (d. 2012)
- 1950Tony Currie, English footballer
- 1956Kōji Yakusho, Japanese actor
- 1969Nicolle Dickson, Australian actress
- 1971Juan Carlos Plata, Guatemalan footballer
- 1973Bryan Thao Worra, Laotian-American author, poet, and playwright
- 1975Bengt Sæternes, Norwegian footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 153 BCRoman consuls begin their year in office.
- 1873Japan begins using the Gregorian calendar.
- 1892Ellis Island opens to begin processing immigrants into the United States.
- 1928Boris Bazhanov defects through Iran. He is the only assistant of Joseph Stalin’s secretariat to have defected from the Eastern Bloc.
- 1966A twelve-day New York City transit strike begins.
- 1971Hellenic Railways Organisation, the Greek national railway company, is founded.
- 1978The Constitution of the Northern Mariana Islands becomes effective.
- 1995The Draupner wave in the North Sea in Norway is detected, confirming the existence of freak waves.
- 1997Ghanaian diplomat Kofi Annan is appointed Secretary-General of the United Nations.
- 2009Slovakia joins the Eurozone.
View the complete list of historical events for January 1.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 1 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rolv Wesenlund, Napoleon, Eddie Morton, Garth Brooks, Michael McDonald, Bam Bam Bigelow, Dave Coulier, Justin Whalin, John Flansburgh, Glenne Headly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 1 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 1, 1969.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1972 – Shinobu Terajima, Japanese actress; June 5, 1969 – Brian McKnight, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; December 3, 1980 – Anna Chlumsky, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 864